Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 348. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Have everything setup as per above, how can I see that its running as an xmixer?? wallet looks just the same as before :S

you cannot see it in the UI for the moment you will know that it is working when you will start to mix transactions.

It will look like this:

And how long will that take? Ive followed instructions to set up mixer but nothing has happened these last 8h... that port is open and my wallet is unlocked (for staking only though). Have I missed sth??
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
for me seems connections are getting up a bit slower in RC3 then RC1 in RC1 I received three transactions also with no fee to be paid if this is any help..
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Oh lord, have mercy. I think we will break 200k today. This is a very good sign. Finally!

Next Fibonacci to touch 0.00194

Yes, we will break 200k sooner or later. I'm just glad that XC is growing stronger. Also, congratulations to page 1300.

I would like to thank you all that are contributing to XC's development in anyway. Thank you all!
Activity: 756
Thanks.
4 so far

Fuck I still have 0... since RC3 how many connections do you have? and how much is the reward for each transaction you mix?

ive got 3 with 0,0002 and one with 0,000333 but 2 times 0,00001 sent them self somewhere  Huh so i think itll be 0,0002 and the rest is like credit.

right now ive got 37 connections with RC3, before my update from an older wallet i had 19

The fee is shared across the # of xmixer nodes...

the -0.00001 transaction, can you pm the transaction id#?

Thanks,

Dan

yay mixed my first transaction..  Cool Cool
and oh noooo, i also had to pay -0.00001 fees  Cry

i'm happy and a little sad at the same time now Tongue

Send me the Transaction ID# details so I can take a look
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Thanks.
4 so far

Fuck I still have 0... since RC3 how many connections do you have? and how much is the reward for each transaction you mix?

ive got 3 with 0,0002 and one with 0,000333 but 2 times 0,00001 sent them self somewhere  Huh so i think itll be 0,0002 and the rest is like credit.

right now ive got 37 connections with RC3, before my update from an older wallet i had 19

The fee is shared across the # of xmixer nodes...

the -0.00001 transaction, can you pm the transaction id#?

Thanks,

Dan

yay mixed my first transaction..  Cool Cool
and oh noooo, i also had to pay -0.00001 fees  Cry

i'm happy and a little sad at the same time now Tongue
Activity: 178
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For people that have ISP that also gave you a router and you are also using your own, you might need to make the ISP router into bridge mode.   Otherwise, you will be in doubt NAT which will make your port not opened to the world.

You might need to call your ISP to turn it into bridge mode especially if you are Comcast in the states.
Activity: 322
Hey we're almost on page 1300.

Many new buyers would do that to the thread. Wink
Wanna thank the XC team for everything. Its nice to see some positive recognition after months of staying under the radar.

Happy to have been along for the ride through everything.

+1 thank you to all the XC team we've got the best Crypto in the market right now!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hey we're almost on page 1300.

Activity: 364
Wanna thank the XC team for everything. Its nice to see some positive recognition after months of staying under the radar.

+ 1. Thanks team! top quality work all round!

Just syncing up the latest XMixer wallet on my other PC to start collecting up some fees.  Grin

Activity: 661
Oh lord, have mercy. I think we will break 200k today. This is a very good sign. Finally!

Next Fibonacci to touch 0.00194
well boys i have to admit.  I bought - then sold at the same price cuz i got so scared..."

fud fud fud

You should have bought a few days ago when you first appeared in this thread. Then you would be laughing right now.

unlucky mate.
Activity: 196
sad fud attempt

Im finding it very hard to do not use offensive words against you right now....I think all of your posts should get canceled straight away from this thread that now is on a professional and anti-fud level never seen in crypto..

lmao. Totally baffled - at this point when it's clearly breaking out it either it was super lame fud and very sad or actually true and even sadder.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Bought it to 171.... ur welcome   Wink Grin

sad fud attempt

Im finding it very hard to do not use offensive words against you right now....I think all of your posts should get canceled straight away from this thread that now is on a professional and anti-fud level never seen in crypto..
Activity: 392
its been about a month since we broke 170k.... Dammit someone buy!!!
172k on bittrex
Jump to: