Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 364. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
No rush with the news. Looks like the "pump" has already happened, let's just pray we don't dump massively. Maybe Wednesday will help with the trade volume a little.
What "pump" are you talking about? The price has not moved that much today.

there was nearly no price movement upwards compared to the price two weeks ago

This week we moved from 125 to 160, it was slow and steady. Everyone here should know by now "buy on the rumors, sell on the news." Today is the news and it doesn't appear there will be a massive pump like everyone has been expecting. I hope I'm wrong though.

XC is in a descending wedge.

It'll stay that way and pressure will continue to mount before a breakout.

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
No rush with the news. Looks like the "pump" has already happened, let's just pray we don't dump massively. Maybe Wednesday will help with the trade volume a little.

This week we moved from 125 to 160, it was slow and steady. Everyone here should know by now "buy on the rumors, sell on the news." Today is the news and it doesn't appear there will be a massive pump like everyone has been expecting. I hope I'm wrong though.

yeah but we started at 147k two weeks ago when the news was released that rev2 will come out. afterwards the price dropped to 120k
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Majority of the pump last time happened the day off. Then crashed once it wasn't delivered. The lack of volume and poor performance of bitcoin doesn't help.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am back home. After selling off my XC a couple months ago I decided to try my hand at day trading, that was dumb Smiley Well I bought back in with what I have left over and look forward to following XC more again
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Lets hope people are smart and buy instead of sell.
Activity: 192

Could be manipulation. Hard to tell. Anyone willing to buy it?
I just hope people don't start dumping once REV 2 is released.
I don't see why people even do that, after there is some good news, people should buy them, not sell them.

Hmm.. Big sell wall on Mintpal. Odd.
What sell wall?

How could you miss it.. 00157
I didn't see it, but yeah that is quite big.
I don't see why people even do that, after there is some good news, people should buy them, not sell them.

What sell wall?

How could you miss it.. 00157

What sell wall?
Arlyn - I'm feeling a little Déjà vu! Please tell me I'm wrong?

ps: perhaps I should start a count down?!? Or maybe not Wink

which pump? did i miss something?
Activity: 518
I imagine they want the press releases all confirmed before they announce here...
Activity: 700
Are there any delays? any un-known last minute emergency coding to be made?

PR-related complexities involving third parties, yes.

Imagine trustless mixing worked on people.

What do you mean "involving third parties" if you can add more info..

The important thing is that the tek is ready and done by the way.
Activity: 192
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

PR-related complexities involving third parties, yes.

Imagine trustless mixing worked on people.

Activity: 700
Jump to: