Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 365. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Come on people, only positive things now, don't talk about banning people when REV 2 is soon going to be released.

How many hours left synechist? Any hints?

Not very many. ;-)

I'm all for positivity too. We're having paid PR for this release, and lots of great coverage on the crypto news sites (lots more to come).

This all bodes well as XC continues toward the apex of the falling wedge it's been forming for the past few months. Pressure's building along with awareness of XC's unique tech.
Is it going to be released in the upcoming 2 hours? Because after that I have to go to bed.

You get up at what time? Because i'm sure we can ask synechist to wait for it ... No ?

At 6:30...

I am in approximately the same timezone as you. I need to get up at 06:00 AM and around here it's 00:45 but I'll sleep at work, school can be slept through as well. This is groundbreaking stuff that is coming.
First your criticism about the UK only payment processor and now wanting the release of XC catered to your beauty sleep. Sorry, but that's not going to happen.
Don't mean to sound rude, but the world revolves around nobody in particular.
I totally agree, but Teka said that it wasn't going to be released in the midnight for Europe I am pretty sure.
Or at least somebody of the team said that.

I said "ideally" it wouldn't be.

My mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Come on people, only positive things now, don't talk about banning people when REV 2 is soon going to be released.

Not very many. ;-)

I'm all for positivity too. We're having paid PR for this release, and lots of great coverage on the crypto news sites (lots more to come).

This all bodes well as XC continues toward the apex of the falling wedge it's been forming for the past few months. Pressure's building along with awareness of XC's unique tech.
Is it going to be released in the upcoming 2 hours? Because after that I have to go to bed.

You get up at what time? Because i'm sure we can ask synechist to wait for it ... No ?

I am in approximately the same timezone as you. I need to get up at 06:00 AM and around here it's 00:45 but I'll sleep at work, school can be slept through as well. This is groundbreaking stuff that is coming.
First your criticism about the UK only payment processor and now wanting the release of XC catered to your beauty sleep. Sorry, but that's not going to happen.
I totally agree, but Teka said that it wasn't going to be released in the midnight for Europe I am pretty sure.

I said "ideally" it wouldn't be.

Not very many. ;-)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Not very many. ;-)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
+1.

History is in the making here.

luv that I'm a troll but you are promoting xmr in the xc thread

#irony  Roll Eyes  

if I'm told not to post anymore here then i won't

alrighty guys - just pushed a .13 bitcoin purchase thru on cryptsy - marked it up 10% and put it back on sale.  lets get this pump history in the making started Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Not very many. ;-)

Thanks for all the updates and building toward the finale, cant wait to find out what the undisclosed "coinjoin killer" tech entails.

+1.

History is in the making here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Not very many. ;-)

Thanks for all the updates and building toward the finale, cant wait to find out what the undisclosed "coinjoin killer" tech entails.

Not very many. ;-)

Activity: 661

Not very many. ;-)

Not very many. ;-)

legendary

Not very many. ;-)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Can we ban Robin Williams please? We don't need the constant negativity.

+1
legendary
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can we ban Robin Williams please? We don't need the constant negativity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
(Let's assume that the total absence of complaint about the size of my announcements means that people are ok with official news being prominent.)

i'll keep quiet - i'm just a wall observer.  this is y'alls day.  not my place to rain on your parade today  Cool

Were you not supposed to be going to help some other community?

na i tried to fud monero some.  dumb f***s clogging up the main forum  all the time:-\
legendary
Activity: 518
Nice that robinwilliams has created an account just to post in our thread.. We should be honored... Were you not supposed to be going to help some other community? Looks like you didnt bother, unless you do that with another account?
legendary
[snip]
And a third time, just to complete the circle jerk for RobinWilliams. Grin
ROFLOL Grin

*Rolls eyes*  I'm just here to watch the price and observe human reaction.  When/if the price does little when you finalize your anon tech - your rocketship to the moon isn't ever going to take you anywhere if it doesn't do it today  Roll Eyes

Should be fun to watch.  Oh by the way - if anybody gives a shit about screen real estate and how rude it is to take up more than you need (i do) why does ur pr guy always add like 5 carriage returns to his announcements?

I disagree. XC hasn't even launched publicly yet.

XC's price will truly rise when it approaches mainstream adoption.

(Let's assume that the total absence of complaint about the size of my announcements means that people are ok with official news being prominent.)

Jump to: