Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 362. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hej guys....why is the price moving upwards?

Idk, maybe theres actually some sense into some people.... BUY as much as you can early adopters..... if 10% of this is delivered, it's bitcoin all over again, and we will quote ourselves 2 years from now with a big smile on our face.

Sense and crypto markets? Yeah right.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The coin join Killer was basically already announced was already part of XC correct? this is what I understood from the PR, once the multipath xmier final rev2 will be released it will be the coinjoin killer but we already knew that it was working like that correct?..correct me if I'm wrong as I might be missing something
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
hej guys....why is the price moving upwards?  Wink

Could be because XC just announced that they will be replacing TOR, and other mindboggling awesome stuff
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
hej guys....why is the price moving upwards?

Idk, maybe theres actually some sense into some people.... BUY as much as you can early adopters..... if 10% of this is delivered, it's bitcoin all over again, and we will quote ourselves 2 years from now with a big smile on our face.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I'm going to redirect my asic to the multipool !

Nice!

Would it be possible to create a page that updates every 5 minutes to show how much to pay at max to make profit with mining?

Yes, that's on the cards.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hej guys....why is the price moving upwards?  Wink
Activity: 196
Activity: 714

Nice!

Would it be possible to create a page that updates every 5 minutes to show how much to pay at max to make profit with mining?
Activity: 204
Eventual replacement for TOR?  Did I read that correctly?

Yes.

That's huge. It could be a Tor for mobile at first, and move from there. More likely than replacing Tor directly on desktop.
legendary
Activity: 661
legendary

Yes.

This is the type of long term value people need to look at to evaluate XC full potential.   Not just the next X days prices on MP or bittrex or whatever....

+1. I couldn't agree with you more.

Activity: 840
I love to sit on a big bag of XC  Grin

Physical coins aren't available yet so that could be hard Wink You could fill it with 1xc paper wallets though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Yes.

This is the type of long term value people need to look at to evaluate XC full potential.   Not just the next X days prices on MP or bittrex or whatever....
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 714
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I love to sit on a big bag of XC  Grin
Activity: 700
pls don't hate me.

Don't worry kid I love you here.. you are my official XC mascotte.. just remember this is an adult forum so weight your words a bit more Wink you are really smart to be in xc so young Wink
legendary
Jump to: