Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 407. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wasn't Rev 2 supposed to be out the week of July 4th? I thought this was 2.5 coming

Yeah, the naming of versions is still confusing me. The final Rev 2 is coming up in a week. We are on 2.48b or something, so what is the final rev 2 gonna be? Rev 2.49.99z? Surely the next release is gonna be 2.5?

Huh

And while im on a general moan lol. can Thrash not sort out that menu on the website? 

+1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the review policy turned out really good. Getting a big fat foot in the door of other communitys without spamming but actually giving value. win/win this time ? much more possible.  lets see how hal and stealth ( or librex? loosing overview) crowds react.

great job

Lol no it isn't?  Ho do u not get that there is limited supply of fiat dollars in the altcoin market?  And you are promoting other coins  Roll Eyes

Dumb thing is my trollish post that got deleted has more content that actually MAKES SENSE than ur lead dev pumping other coins hahahaha!

Oh well.  At least u aren't like monero who are bullies and just keep creating topics and make my eyes bleed.

Is this rev 2.5 cumming out?  (see what I did there in the circlejerk thread hahahaha)
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i think the status Dan recieves threw those reviews will benefit xc in the long run.

That beeing said i don't think the main marketing strategy for xc in general should be based around building a person cult around him. that doesn't suite well with the idea of decentralisation that XCurrency stands for. but i don't think thats the plan.

As one part of the puzzle its defenatly beneficial to establish Dan as a institution in the crypto scene. He is getting approached to approve other devs codes, thats the message that stands and every member of reviewed coins community will remember after the short pump is over.
I also think its a great thing that he gets to look at alot of the competitions approaches. keeps the creativity up. inspiration is never a bad thing.

In short, good addition to PR, shouldn't be the centre.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wasn't Rev 2 supposed to be out the week of July 4th? I thought this was 2.5 coming

Yeah, the naming of versions is still confusing me. The final Rev 2 is coming up in a week. We are on 2.48b or something, so what is the final rev 2 gonna be? Rev 2.49.99z? Surely the next release is gonna be 2.5?

Huh

And while im on a general moan lol. can Thrash not sort out that menu on the website? 

Nope still isnt sorted out....

Yeah I know, I was asking, please, can he fix it.
Activity: 462

Huh

Nope still isnt sorted out....

Huh

Activity: 462
Activity: 518
Guys we have gone through a quiet phase.. Rev 2 is around the corner now.. Then rev 2.5, then rev 3.
 that's what xc is about... We need to start these features rolling out... Once they do, the price will take care of itself.. We are an established top 15 coin.. These pumps are on coins with a mkt cap of close to nothing.. I'm investing here in something significant that I believe in, not a pump and dump and that is the difference...
Activity: 470
I'm a little concerned. Dan is reviewing the code of other coins. They tend to do well even though in my opinion they don't offer anything spectacular. I understand Dan needs to eat and pay the bills, but what about XC?

reminds me of an old adage my father used to tell me:
Shoe repair guy is so busy and successful fixing everyone else's shoes but he forgets to fix his own shoes and they eventually wear down and break (was trying to write this as well as I could because it was told to me in Russian many years ago so excuse my translation).  Smiley

Yes, I get the same impression. They put out one lame press release after another but they can't generate any new interest, as evidenced by the falling volume:

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=3-months&resolution=day&pair=xc-btc&market=mintpal

I'm a XC bagholder and I don't like what I'm seeing. We have a former Microsoft guy working on the marketing, right? What's he been up to recently?
I'm a little concerned. Dan is reviewing the code of other coins. They tend to do well even though in my opinion they don't offer anything spectacular. I understand Dan needs to eat and pay the bills, but what about XC?

Shoe repair guy is so busy and successful fixing everyone else's shoes but he forgets to fix his own shoes and they eventually wear down and break (was trying to write this as well as I could because it was told to me in Russian many years ago so excuse my translation).  Smiley

I like the shoemaker analogy.  Smiley

When is Dan gonna get the time to work on XC if he's doing so many reviews? As has been stated, they are time consuming for him to do.

All my money is tied up in XC so I can't really do much with these "Metcalf bumps" meanwhile our price is dwindling and surely progress on XC is going to slow down.

Should I dump my XC to get in on the pumps in other coins that Dans reviews are causing? I presume this is what others have been doing. Sad
Activity: 509

Activity: 882
the review policy turned out really good. Getting a big fat foot in the door of other communitys without spamming but actually giving value. win/win this time ? much more possible.  lets see how hal and stealth ( or librex? loosing overview) crowds react.

great job
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
Nice work Mr synechist Smiley

6 days soon...

Ps this time is ideal news release time Smiley

:-)
Activity: 518
Nice work Mr synechist Smiley

6 days soon...

Ps this time is ideal news release time Smiley
legendary

A happy Monday to you all.

One week till the final Rev 2 release!

Activity: 509
Hi everyone,

I have 2 wallets (one per computer in 2 different locations). Both wallets are currently showing 0 Connections to the Xcurrency network. Sometimes I see 1 active connection but most of the last 3-4 hours i've been noticing Zero connections. Anything I can do on my end?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
As co-founder of XC Italia and XC investor, I'm officially willing to set up a bounty of 350 XC for a working XC paper wallet generator approved by Dan, synechist and the XC team. I will immediately pm synechist, get coding Wink

Just wanted to give props to olloman of XC Italia.  The 350 XC boutnty for the paper wallet generator has been received.  Smiley

In case anyone missed it earlier, here is the post from Dan:

Activity: 322
arguing with PR people and Bagholders is like beating a dead horse.  

Perhaps.

On the other hand, arguing with paranoiacs and conspiracy theorists is like reasoning with an Escher drawing.

Wonder which one is rdnkjdi?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Jump to: