Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 413. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I'm sorry you feel that way. The only thing I care about is where Jasin is. And he's here.

You're getting delusional. Take deep breaths , count to ten.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It seems that Jasin was brought on board with the intention of one day in the future being a developer. But things never progressed to the point where he started working on an XC/CACHE link. It was only ideas and concepts.

And as we can see XC team have responded by removing any link with Jasin.

So what's the damn problem??

Correct me if I'm wrong.

There should not be a problem any further.  A problem was addressed (yes be it for the 297th time now) and there has been an official statement that has been released which addressed said concerns. Please post this where needed.

Aside from that anyone who continues to banter about this same old shit is a shill and a deviant Smiley

Yup, bout done with this Jasin crap. Don't really care. Actions speak louder than words. Dan has been delivering on his promises, only thing I care about atm.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The only thing I care about is where Jasin is. And he's here.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It seems that Jasin was brought on board with the intention of one day in the future being a developer. But things never progressed to the point where he started working on an XC/CACHE link. It was only ideas and concepts.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is my reading too. This has all been known for months. (Is the hour over yet?)
Activity: 361
Merit: 250

Correct me if I'm wrong.

There should not be a problem any further.  A problem was addressed (yes be it for the 297th time now) and there has been an official statement that has been released which addressed said concerns. Please post this where needed.

Aside from that anyone who continues to banter about this same old shit is a shill and a deviant Smiley

Yup, bout done with this Jasin crap. Don't really care. Actions speak louder than words. Dan has been delivering on his promises, only thing I care about atm.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Removing himself from the team is the right thing to do. as i understand the statement PoBC is put on ice at least until he resolves his Asic project problems to his customers satisfaction.I'm 100% fine with that. there is enough exciting tech in XC right now and at the horizon.  

I'm happy this all got cleared before rev3. was a painfull but nessesary process.

To those criticising the team for "defending" him for so long. Thats just human and shows of good character. I'm shure there has been discussions internally and he asked for time but days turned into weeks. In dubio pro reo means somthing you know.

This is a PR decision , and a good one, but not an admittance of having been wrong about jasin.

rdnkjdi, I never gave you shit for bringing up the issue or accused you of FUD. but this is the moment to rest it in here. It is not XC communitys responsibility to take your side in whatever comes to follow.
I hope you get your money back. ideally without legal actions.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Correct me if I'm wrong.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 840

please PM me this mysterious link you speak of.

I don't have to prove myself, post the qoute with the link to the qoute.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

***Rev 2***

The final Rev 2 release, which you've all been waiting for, will be released in two weeks' time from today.

It will include a fair bit of new technology, which of course we'll make known to you.

It puts XC's tech way into the stratosphere.

You can also expect incremental releases leading up to the final release.

Stay tuned.

Arlyn will you be updating the Op / roadmap with this and the date (sept 15) as it may be confusing for noobs when they look at it?

Yup.

When are you thinking?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
1 week to rev 2 and trolls out in force.. Shock horror Smiley

Bawahahahah, XC going to become #1 Altcoin. Grin
Activity: 840
Has XC Coin received any sponsorships or monetary donations, or monetary investments of any denomination from Jasinlee?
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Your statement says Jasin was never a developer.

Your PR person says Jasin was never a developer.

Dan is saying Jasin was a developer.

Jasin was a developer until I blew the whistle.

Dan is now trying to say Jasin stepped down on his own merit.

HELLO PEOPLE?!

I'm stating the obvious.  They don't care.  They've defended Jasin without caring to look at the accusations.  They tried to discredit the ones posting instead.  When it finally came our the ones who said Jasin was still a dev began to change their tune a little.  Dan said Jasin was a dev, then that he was never a dev.

Even though it is well documented Jasin pumped cache, sold it to us with a promise and is now refunding at a 99% loss and has dedicated his website to the promotion of this coin instead of the asics.  They are still trying to say those making the accusations are highly unethical.  Even though we lost money - they have fully taken Jasins side and do not give a shit that he scammed anyone.  

Continued posting in this thread is pointless and trolling in my opinion.  We've all said our piece.  

XC.  Would you like me to add your official response to the OP of my Jasinlee thread as XC s updated official response?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Your statement says I am here to spread FUD

Your PR person says I am a shill

Dan also agrees I am a  shill  

All this news about Jasin has been public knowledge for months and I am choosing now to make a big deal about shit everyone has known for ever because I have my own agenda.

HELLO PEOPLE?!

+10000
Then Jasin disappeared again. Then he came back and told us he doesn't have enough money to order the units we paid him for.
That is a worry if it is true, considering his company was the major sponsor of the bitcoin beltway conference. When was the money paid to Jasin?

Do you have any link confirming this?
You can find reference to this somewhere between page 470 and 490 of this thread. I'll have to go and find it, but can't right at this minute.

I keep trying to reference it but Teka deletes immediately. Let's see how long this post lasts.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Your statement says I am here to spread FUD

Your PR person says I am a shill

Dan also agrees I am a  shill  

All this news about Jasin has been public knowledge for months and I am choosing now to make a big deal about shit everyone has known for ever because I have my own agenda.

HELLO PEOPLE?!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Your statement says Jasin was never a developer.

Your PR person says Jasin was never a developer.

Dan is saying Jasin was a developer.
No, Dan (ATCSECURE) has stated several times that Jasinlee was never a developer.

Jasin was a developer until I blew the whistle.
As you can see from that old PDF, he was listed as a developer. However he did not work on any XC code. He purely developed his own projects, some of which have relevance to XC. He never developed XC. Therefore he was never an XC developer. Get it?

Dan is now trying to say Jasin stepped down on his own merit.
No, I'm stating that Jasin stepped down on his own merit. I'm not Dan. I'm XC's PR person.

HELLO PEOPLE?!

Uh, hi.

Jump to: