Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 417. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Exactly.  Like that 8 post newbie gotalite.   Can't even wait for the annoucement before fudding some more.   FFS STFU...
No! FFS let's get this right.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Teka... we seriously need to start getting rid of these asic spam.   They are totally not constructive and is pure troll spam.   I think they already had their 15 mins and we need this thread to be back to discussing XC.  They basically won't take any logical answer and just ramble on and on.
Like you, I have a large XC holding, and I want this cleared up. I'm in XC  for the long haul.

Unlike you though... I don't quote the fud and help feed the trolls....   I am waiting for the team to clear it up before I will have any further questions.
Activity: 840
Teka... we seriously need to start getting rid of these asic spam.   They are totally not constructive and is pure troll spam.   I think they already had their 15 mins and we need this thread to be back to discussing XC.  They basically won't take any logical answer and just ramble on and on.
Like you, I have a large XC holding, and I want this cleared up. I'm in XC  for the long haul.

After the statement is issued you will have an hour to ask questions . Once all of that is done you are more than welcome to open a jasin discussion thread.
legendary
Teka... we seriously need to start getting rid of these asic spam.   They are totally not constructive and is pure troll spam.   I think they already had their 15 mins and we need this thread to be back to discussing XC.  They basically won't take any logical answer and just ramble on and on.
Like you, I have a large XC holding, and I want this cleared up. I'm in XC  for the long haul.
legendary
Then Jasin disappeared again. Then he came back and told us he doesn't have enough money to order the units we paid him for.
That is a worry if it is true, considering his company was the major sponsor of the bitcoin beltway conference. When was the money paid to Jasin?
Just sent 10 XC using private transaction...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?278312.htm

Well, how is it possible for anyone to see who it's from and it was sent to?   Grin
I tried but it seems impossible atm, can you pm me a brand new XC address in your wallet so we can echo two small anon transactions between us to test the current tech in depth together?

Kimmy

Your public key in your sig has a space at the end.  Also sent you a xchat message.
Activity: 978
Just sent 10 XC using private transaction...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?278312.htm

Well, how is it possible for anyone to see who it's from and it was sent to?   Grin
I tried but it seems impossible atm, can you pm me a brand new XC address in your wallet so we can echo two small anon transactions between us to test the current tech in depth together?

Kimmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Ignored. Im tired of this. Im sorry for your loses, but I only care about XC on the XC thread. Be more careful with your investments next time. Anyone FUDing is going to get the ignore from now on.

Do you want to edit the quote so we don't have to keep re-reading his manifesto.
(I look forward to refugees from ethereum or supernet coming over here - someone must be able to dig up a link there
for when those go tits up.)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can the XC team please roll out REV 2 somewhere in the evening of GMT+2? I have school and I really don't want to miss it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

A happy Sunday to you all folks!

A statement on Jasinlee's prior role in XC and on his current relation to XC will be made later today.

I anticipate that it will render future FUD on this topic futile.

Enjoy testing out the multipool.

Thank you, the XC community deserves this. But if the statement reads like an advert, and contains the lie "Jasin was never considered a developer" or irrelevant facts of life such as, "He's free to work on his own projects" - then you haven't heard the end from me or others that have been affected by Jasinlee. By defending him you are putting yourselves in the fire. 

We're not trolls. We're fellow crypto-enthusiasts who were endeared by Jasinlee's spirit and enthusiasm for the asic project. But when questions started being asked, instead of treating us with respecct, Jasin disappeared. Then he came back and claimed Fib's dev (aka Moustache) "stole" a large sum of BTC from Fibonacci. Then Jasin disappeared again. Then he came back and told us he doesn't have enough money to order the units we paid him for.

He has no idea what he's doing! And you're all defending him!

See, this has nothing to do with delays in the ASIC game - this is about how outraged we are about the conduct of the man we sent our money to. The man who now MOST definitely is involved with XC Coin and admittedly influences the XC team on a daily basis. 

Shortly after Jasin's most recent disappearing act,  the Fibonacci.io website - which once read "WE MAKE MINERS" - disappeared again, only to be brought back to life with info about XC Coin, Cachecoin, and an "exchange" no one asked for and originally built by the thief "moustache."

Ignored. Im tired of this. Im sorry for your loses, but I only care about XC on the XC thread. Be more careful with your investments next time. Anyone FUDing is going to get the ignore from now on.
legendary
Activity: 2310

A statement on Jasinlee's prior role in XC and on his current relation to XC will be made later today.

Thanks, enjoying nice and peaceful sunny Sunday Smiley

XC is just so good that many hate it for not being able to reach it`s level

Don`t worry there is only bright future ahead

Thanks again Dan and whole team for keeping highest level standards Smiley

Our whole team is also admiring Your commitment to the crypto world

That would be great! I'm not sure about FUD disappearing because they don't need to appear rational - like they'll probably just say we don't believe you and carry on anyway. Therefore I'd ask you to remove any further "debate" (i.e. fud) on this issue if poss. (I think by now we can classify it as fud).  

Exactly.  Like that 8 post newbie gotalite.   Can't even wait for the annoucement before fudding some more.   FFS STFU...
Activity: 196

That would be great! I'm not sure about FUD disappearing because they don't need to appear rational - like they'll probably just say we don't believe you and carry on anyway. Therefore I'd ask you to remove any further "debate" (i.e. fud) on this issue if poss. (I think by now we can classify it as fud).  EDIT - like the above. You're already accused of lying and you haven't even posted it yet. What's it doing here? Please delete these.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Thank you, the XC community deserves this. But if the statement reads like an advert, and contains the lie "Jasin was never considered a developer" or irrelevant facts of life such as, "He's free to work on his own projects" - then you haven't heard the end from me or others that have been affected by Jasinlee. By defending him you are putting yourselves in the fire. 

We're not trolls. We're fellow crypto-enthusiasts who were endeared by Jasinlee's spirit and enthusiasm for the asic project. But when questions started being asked, instead of treating us with respecct, Jasin disappeared. Then he came back and claimed Fib's dev (aka Moustache) "stole" a large sum of BTC from Fibonacci. Then Jasin disappeared again. Then he came back and told us he doesn't have enough money to order the units we paid him for.

He has no idea what he's doing! And you're all defending him!

See, this has nothing to do with delays in the ASIC game - this is about how outraged we are about the conduct of the man we sent our money to. The man who now MOST definitely is involved with XC Coin and admittedly influences the XC team on a daily basis. 

Shortly after Jasin's most recent disappearing act,  the Fibonacci.io website - which once read "WE MAKE MINERS" - disappeared again, only to be brought back to life with info about XC Coin, Cachecoin, and an "exchange" no one asked for and originally built by the thief "moustache."

Activity: 978

Thats good news, we had a couple of 'off-topic' days but this will clear the air before the final rev.2 is released.
In a way im happy all this happend (now) and not around that time
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 126
1 week to rev 2 and trolls out in force.. Shock horror Smiley

Ammunition is reloaded and the finger trigger happy Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
1 week to rev 2 and trolls out in force.. Shock horror Smiley
Activity: 364
when devs are planning to open XC exchange (XC->$). In autumn? In winter? next year?
Jump to: