Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 414. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Your statement says Jasin was never a developer.

Your PR person says Jasin was never a developer.

Dan is saying Jasin was a developer.

Jasin was a developer until I blew the whistle.

Dan is now trying to say Jasin stepped down on his own merit.

HELLO PEOPLE?!

Who the hell are you? Masking behind many identities is very devious to say the least. You can leave now. People like you give crypto a bad name. Enough said.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Your statement says Jasin was never a developer.

Your PR person says Jasin was never a developer.

Dan is saying Jasin was a developer.

Jasin was a developer until I blew the whistle.

Dan is now trying to say Jasin stepped down on his own merit.

HELLO PEOPLE?!

Jasin was never a developer but he was on the team. Not everyone on our team is a developer. To be a developer you have to write code and Jasin hasn't wrote any code for us so therefore he never was a dev of XC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Then Jasin disappeared again. Then he came back and told us he doesn't have enough money to order the units we paid him for.
That is a worry if it is true, considering his company was the major sponsor of the bitcoin beltway conference. When was the money paid to Jasin?

Do you have any link confirming this?
You can find reference to this somewhere between page 470 and 490 of this thread. I'll have to go and find it, but can't right at this minute.

Added in edit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7438533

Quote from: Jasinlee
Fibonacci is my company, we sponsored the conference and paid for the xc booth and tickets
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Great, now as you promised, 1 hour for questions:

Why was Jasinlee listed as a developer on your website and then removed less than an hour after I contacted Dan and Arlyn with all this info about the Fibonacci project. You can't keep beating around this bush.

You can go look up the PDF on the website dated 08 July 2014 in which he is listed as a developer. We're not hiding this fact.

The whole point here is that he stepped down out of concern that XC would be affected by his troubles with his ASIC project.

That is, he was on the XC team.

P.S. I'm not aware of what info you supplied. I have never seen you before. Do you have another username?
P.P.S What bush?

Why was Jasinlee listed as a developer on your website and then removed less than an hour after I contacted Dan and Arlyn with all this info about the Fibonacci project. You can't keep beating around this bush.

Read the actual statement and that could help.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Statement on XC's relation to Jasinlee

Hello all

We would like to state the nature of XC's relation to Jasinlee.

Jasinlee is not an official member of the XC Team, as has been reflected on our website for some time.

Jasinlee chose to remove himself from the XC Team out of concern for the effect that ongoing misperceptions about his troubled ASIC project might have on XC.

As such, XC is entirely independent of Jasinlee’s various projects, and clients of the Fibonacci ASIC project have no basis for associating its outcome with XC in any way.

We consider this matter resolved. Now concerning a separate matter, that of public perceptions of Jasinlee’s character and actions, at no point has the XC Team had reason to lose faith in Jasinlee’s integrity of character or doubt his intentions, whether toward XC or toward Fibonacci. Furthermore Jasinlee is entirely confident that a resolution will be reached. As such we have confidence that Jasin will resolve the outstanding issues with the Fibonacci ASIC project. Furthermore we believe that current arguments to the contrary are poorly substantiated and largely speculative, and therefore lack sufficient warrant. Given their severity, these allegations are thus of a highly unethical nature.

Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC.

For those who didn't get the message. When you see it report it since theymos has stated that he will ban people who do not listen to these type of instructions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8712797
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Then Jasin disappeared again. Then he came back and told us he doesn't have enough money to order the units we paid him for.
That is a worry if it is true, considering his company was the major sponsor of the bitcoin beltway conference. When was the money paid to Jasin?

Do you have any link confirming this?
Jesus DAN is the master of pumping every other coin but his.....

Have to admit - I laughed out loud

Well if you want to get in before the news spreads too much.  LXC has also asked Dan to review Librexcoin.  He agreed under the conditions of compensation for his time.   If his reviews do pump every other coin, then you best get in on LXC soon before the word gets out Tongue

It irks me that his reviews are essentially being used as a pump device for other coins at this point.

have you ever been on Poloniex? the whole chatroom is an XC pump

Interesting Username.
Activity: 1

Well if you want to get in before the news spreads too much.  LXC has also asked Dan to review Librexcoin.  He agreed under the conditions of compensation for his time.   If his reviews do pump every other coin, then you best get in on LXC soon before the word gets out Tongue

It irks me that his reviews are essentially being used as a pump device for other coins at this point.

have you ever been on Poloniex? the whole chatroom is an XC pump
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Why create a new wallet for the XCHAT address?

XCHAT HOW TO:

Hey all,

So, I have searched everywhere to try to find a “How to” for using XChat and after searching for quite some time I could not find one.  Therefore, in wanting to test this out, I have decided to write my own.  Hoping this is as ID10T proof as possible, and I hope this helps!  I am donating this to the community.  Feel free to copy, use, edit, etc.  Please feel free to comment or give corrections if I am in error on anything.  Thanks!

Donations Accepted:XaAAJU1DXTmu89GYbC34LhGe7rDw9qmr6Q

HOW TO USE XCURRENCY XCHAT

1.  Create new wallet address.  Because XChat is currently in beta, I highly suggest creating a new wallet address for any testing purposes.  First, make sure your existing wallet.dat is backed up.  To locate your wallet, for Windows users, go into Windows Explorer and type in %appdata% in the address bar and press Enter.  Double-click on directory labeled XCurrency.  Locate wallet.dat within that directory and rename to something like walletbackup.dat

2.  Start the XC App.  If you have just renamed your wallet.dat as stated in step 1, a new address will be automatically created.  For additional privacy (to prevent someone from somehow stealing your new wallet.dat file and sending message pretending to be from you, I suggesst you encrypt this new wallet with a password.

3.  Label your XC address as XChat.
Explanation:  Within XC App, click on tab “Receive Coins”.  This will show your XC address in the right-hand column.  Double-click the box in the column to the left of that address, under “Label”, and change it to to “XChat” (exclude quotes).

4.  Now, within XC App, click on tab “XChat.”
You should now see three rows labeled:  “my”, “remote”, and “key”.
Within XChat tab:  my = your XC address, remote = recipient's XC address, key = recipient's public key

Explanation:
In the column to the right of “my” should be your XC address that you previously labeled XChat.  If it is not there, click on the little address book icon on the right to auto-fill it.
In the column to the right of “remote” you should input the XC address for the recipient (i.e. person whom you are trying to send an XChat message to).
In the column to the right of “key” you need to input the public key for the recipient's address.

5.  Give it shot!  Type in a message and click “Send”! Keep in mind that if you want your recipient to be able to reply, they will also need your public key.  In other words, you will have to send it to them within the message, or give it to them in some other way.

Locating your public key: You can locate your public key within XC App → “Receive Coins” tab → right-click your XC address → “Copy public key”.

Hope this helps.  If you would like to test it out with me, feel free to send me a message.

My address:XGWQvHzpH7owVeVPZPKTRuff4LyW1Sg4KG
My public key:bcDH7uctqSpD8PPtYpWxArARyw1VFvdkT6edB5jFKibP

P.S.  Remember to send me your public key so I can reply!

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Wasn't the agreement with the community to announce other code reviews made by dan in this thread before the review?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8718715

maybe the next review!?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi guys I just got 5.2 Btc on btc-e after a wire transfer but there is a fuking MONTH of Hold on them. they say it can be requested to be removed but the link for assistance does not work is there anyone in here knows how this process work and direct me to the correct link pr person to contact for this?

thank you

Edit:

I created a ticket trough support hope they will look at it speedy enough

I had issues with btc-e when there was the huge dds attack in january/feb and had 10 btc withdrawn from my account
but the transfer never appeared on the blockchain. There we at least 10 of us in that position and the support is very slow -
but they do get round to it eventually.

Here is a link to that issue - you see that eventually they came good for us all so don't worry.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1y7con/btce_not_sending_bitcoins_after_one_week_be/

The other thing you can do is to post a reply on

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-exchange-btcnmcltcnvctrcppcftcxpm-usdeurrur-fee-02-433283

If you can google translate it into russian it seems to work faster - (I usually did an english and russian version
in the same message). Also you can keep submitting tickets - my first one was never looked at but the second one
suddenly worked.

You can pm me if you need more advice -

Thanks for this good to know next time gonna use local BTC for sure
Activity: 700
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8713122

Edit: DO not LIST for SUPERNET!!!! SHIT IS SCAM CENTRAL

Wasn't the agreement with the community to announce other code reviews made by dan in this thread before the review?
Activity: 126
Man I had to do some reading!

Great Community support .. proud
Activity: 46
What reward do i get when i enable Xnode Mixer?
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Activity: 196

Jump to: