Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 436. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Very nice to see how the community quickly came together covering the poor FUD attempt in constructive posts Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Money will never be a issue with this coin.  Enough rich bitches around for spoiling haha
Activity: 661
Activity: 178
Very nice to see how the community quickly came together covering the poor FUD attempt in constructive posts Smiley
The thing that will bring people is a sleek mobile communication app/wallet
That let's you chat and text other users quickly and anonymously.

And if it allows you to quickly transfer wealth between each other without being laborious while opening an anonymous way to surf the Web. ...
It will be the winner.

As long as the top 100 release some xc to the world

I will release 10% of my holdings at 0.026 come to papa if you want the meat.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
The thing that will bring people is a sleek mobile communication app/wallet
That let's you chat and text other users quickly and anonymously.

And if it allows you to quickly transfer wealth between each other without being laborious while opening an anonymous way to surf the Web. ...
It will be the winner.

As long as the top 100 release some xc to the world

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I honestly think it's a bit large and the community will struggle to raise those funds.

10 BTC is more than adequate. That's several thousand free dollars if someone can crack it - plenty of incentive.

I know the bigger the amount the more attention, i just want to keep expectations realistic before we run away with this 100 BTC idea.

Honestly I think if the top 100 can't raise 100 btc after a 20x increase in price I will be really upset by this community.

The first 75 people have more than 10000 XCs with 20x increase one person with 10000 XCs will get 260 BTC if he feels he cannot donate 1 BTC towards this I will feel a bit ashamed if I was Him.

This example is just made with a 10000 coin address the first ten addresses have more than 100000 XCs each. if they do not donate 1 BTC call it short handed will be an euphemism lol.

I personally don't want to be cosidered a pussy after a 10x or a 20x price increase

+ 100 ( BTC  Grin )

The top 100 are already minted! it would be easy to raise 100BTC (as long as Dan is confident enough that its un crackable) The attention it would get would be well worth it IMO and the top 100 will make a LOT more than 1BTC profit if it isnt cracked.

10 BTC is a decent amount, but isn't gonna cause a coindesk article, for example.

Exactly on point
People need to stop being dumb and selling.

I am wondering why they are doing that.

i dont agree with you on that one.

if you are going to hold until there is a billion dollar market cap you dont need more than 10k xc to see what most of the world would consider tremendous wealth, but if you dont spread out the coins amongst more investors than you will never see the billion dollar market cap to start with.

lets be honest about it, an anonymous easy to use communication platform is worth a billion dollars.
but unless there are 100 million people using it it is not even worth worth a few million dollars until the idea has been patented and is made marketable, therefore we need to get all of cryptoland involved before this idea is made mainstream outside of XC's control, or xc will just be a speculators toy and dan might as well have just worked for the CIA or google.

Gotta agree with you here.  Hoping the big push planned with Rev3 will bring this.  

Anyone know if the huge BTC bounty for cracking the anon is still planned to happen with Rev3?  Gotta think that will open eyes and be huge news in the crypto world.

It Is indeed 100 BTC  Grin Grin Grin Grin

that official???

No it is not official the Bounty is official the amount is suggested by me. I think everyone of the top 100 can donate 1 BTC after the 10-20X increase in price that there will be with Rev3 so we can make the Bounty 100 BTC.. think about the free advertising we will get..

HUGE

Good plan. the suggestion of 100 BTC certainly just got my attention and will surely do the same for the rest of cryptoland!

I honestly think it's a bit large and the community will struggle to raise those funds.

10 BTC is more than adequate. That's several thousand free dollars if someone can crack it - plenty of incentive.

I know the bigger the amount the more attention, i just want to keep expectations realistic before we run away with this 100 BTC idea.

The top 100 are already minted! it would be easy to raise 100BTC (as long as Dan is confident enough that its un crackable) The attention it would get would be well worth it IMO and the top 100 will make a LOT more than 1BTC profit if it isnt cracked.

10 BTC is a decent amount, but isn't gonna cause a coindesk article, for example.

Honestly I think if the top 100 can't raise 100 btc after a 20x increase in price I will be really upset by this community.

The first 75 people have more than 10000 XCs with 20x increase one person with 10000 XCs will get 260 BTC if he feels he cannot donate 1 BTC towards this I will feel a bit ashamed if I was Him.

This example is just made with a 10000 coin address the first ten addresses have more than 100000 XCs each. if they do not donate 1 BTC call it short handed will be an euphemism lol.

I personally don't want to be cosidered a pussy after a 10x or a 20x price increase
Activity: 252
Just as important as a bounty is a clear technical summary that compares all of the leading anon coins.

Average Joe out there needs a clear conclusion which coin/s provide the best anon technology. Which is "most" anon and so on.

This takes time from someone who knows how all these coins work, perhaps only Dan can do it. But I think it will pay off. Sure it will ruffle some feathers but I think it's necessary.

+1 here as well, I think I remember a while back someone trying to start a comparison of Anon coins but it was a disaster of FUD and lack of truthful info.   A "clear conclusion" and comparison is necessary.  
Im wondering if chaeplin will claim the bounty  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344

if you are going to hold until there is a billion dollar market cap you dont need more than 10k xc to see what most of the world would consider tremendous wealth, but if you dont spread out the coins amongst more investors than you will never see the billion dollar market cap to start with.

lets be honest about it, an anonymous easy to use communication platform is worth a billion dollars.
but unless there are 100 million people using it it is not even worth worth a few million dollars until the idea has been patented and is made marketable, therefore we need to get all of cryptoland involved before this idea is made mainstream outside of XC's control, or xc will just be a speculators toy and dan might as well have just worked for the CIA or google.

Gotta agree with you here.  Hoping the big push planned with Rev3 will bring this.  

Anyone know if the huge BTC bounty for cracking the anon is still planned to happen with Rev3?  Gotta think that will open eyes and be huge news in the crypto world.

that official???

No it is not official the Bounty is official the amount is suggested by me. I think everyone of the top 100 can donate 1 BTC after the 10-20X increase in price that there will be with Rev3 so we can make the Bounty 100 BTC.. think about the free advertising we will get..

HUGE

Good plan. the suggestion of 100 BTC certainly just got my attention and will surely do the same for the rest of cryptoland!

It Is indeed 100 BTC  Grin Grin Grin Grin

that official???

HUGE

edit: would also be very cool if the top 100 addresses donate 1BTC each, or perhaps work it out so each of the top 100 pay a percentage equaling 100 BTC so its more equal.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Just as important as a bounty is a clear technical summary that compares all of the leading anon coins.

Average Joe out there needs a clear conclusion which coin/s provide the best anon technology. Which is "most" anon and so on.

This takes time from someone who knows how all these coins work, perhaps only Dan can do it. But I think it will pay off. Sure it will ruffle some feathers but I think it's necessary.
Activity: 252

If the Bounty will not be cracked in one month then the BTCs can be given back to the Donators..think about it.. this can work.

Agreed.  Think we (the community) discussed this a while back as well.  Obviously everything would be cleared with Dan.

that official???

HUGE

you are 100% right. we the community need to raise the bounty as much as we can

If the Bounty will not be cracked in one month then the BTCs can be given back to the Donators..think about it.. this can work.
Activity: 150

that official???

HUGE

you are 100% right. we the community need to raise the bounty as much as we can

that official???

HUGE

that official???
Jump to: