Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 442. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I need an explanation regarding the behavior of my wallet.

I just mined a few coins and the balance become 2 times smaller (half of the coins disappeared).

"wallet check passed" : true

In blockchain explorer everything looks good, but situation its still confusing.
Now I waiting to mature the mined coins to see what will happen.  Undecided

they didn't disappear, they just show up in the staked category, which is where you can see how how many coins you are earning interest on. Once the staked amount is processed, the coins will show up in your main balance along with the interest that was accumulated.

ty
So i cant use it (staked) till then? About 137 blocks

Im not exactly sure about that,I think you might be able to use it whenever you want, but you will not get the mined interest if there are staked coins. I could be wrong though.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I just mined a few coins and the balance become 2 times smaller (half of the coins disappeared).

In blockchain explorer everything looks good, but situation its still confusing.

they didn't disappear, they just show up in the staked category, which is where you can see how how many coins you are earning interest on. Once the staked amount is processed, the coins will show up in your main balance along with the interest that was accumulated.

ty
So i cant use it (staked) till then? About 137 blocks

Activity: 13

Activity: 126
Bawawahahah, I love it when someone uses the word noob. Bitcoin is only five years old. Everyone is a noob in cryptocurrency.

Jup, exactly! Love it.

///
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
It is probably a very low priority, but any chance the new wallet will have a more accurate POS timer?

Yeah, its a minor, but mine has always just said 2 hours. I know the deal, but noobs are quite often asking why its wrong. maybe just lose it all together.

Remember - We were all noobs once. Be kind to noobs. One day a noob will buy your sell order Smiley

no new noobs anymore after

Bawawahahah, I love it when someone uses the word noob. Bitcoin is only five years old. Everyone is a noob in cryptocurrency.
It is probably a very low priority, but any chance the new wallet will have a more accurate POS timer?

Yeah, its a minor, but mine has always just said 2 hours. I know the deal, but noobs are quite often asking why its wrong. maybe just lose it all together.

Remember - We were all noobs once. Be kind to noobs. One day a noob will buy your sell order Smiley

no new noobs anymore after
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Activity: 714

Tell us like 5 minutes before you buy, that way we can all watch the price go up.

already done at 6500

Think he meant the 2000 Euro for XC  Grin

No way Im gonna tell you in advance lol I will be super sneaky and try to catch them as low as possible I will tell you after I have Bought off course. I just did the SEPA today so It will be at least a week before I can Buy them
Oke. Sad
Activity: 6
Activity: 700

Tell us like 5 minutes before you buy, that way we can all watch the price go up.

already done at 6500

No way Im gonna tell you in advance lol I will be super sneaky and try to catch them as low as possible I will tell you after I have Bought off course. I just did the SEPA today so It will be at least a week before I can Buy them
Activity: 252

already done at 6500

already done at 6500
Activity: 714
Greetings, 

AS an investor of XC for the long term many others

May agree that being an early Adopter and a visionary..

It Can handsomely pay off.

As I find it necessary and equally important to have

Competition..

XC and KOREcoin are the two who are building

VOIP calling and VIDEO calling.

It's seems KORECOIN (1.2M) is about to release VOIP alpha (Sept 15)

then VOIP Video calling (beta) set to release by Oct 1st

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8636328

We know the importance of being first to the market with NEW innovation

Regards
Peer2Peer360

KoreCoin 50k markedcap, 300$ volume, fully mined. Community take-over and rebranded at www.korecoin.org.
I wish your community the best of luck and I hope this will get you guys to the moon but it's not for me.

MikeMike is in there Also...Enough to Gamble 0.20 BTC for me

MikeMike is different from MikeMikeMike I presume? If it was MikeMikeMike I'd probably grab a few.

(thats a lot of Mikes!)

ahahahhaah it might be a different one so Smiley still ok to gamble on it a small amount for me Smiley

So, umm, you're keen to buy another currency when XC is on the verge of the final Rev 2 release?

That doesn't make too much sense to me. You're quite likely to get left behind.

Also, I don't know much about KoreCoin, but it's trivial to make a VoIP client. Anyone can do that pronto using existing code if they want. What's not so easy is to make it properly private and bulletproof.

Synechist I have 2000 Euro on the way for BTC-e to buy more XC that will go on top of my Holdings that are ALL in XC.

I just had spare 0.20 BTC to gamble in a quick rise PnD I do not give two bip about Kore I just hope for quick pump to dump it for XC again.

So, umm, you're keen to buy another currency when XC is on the verge of the final Rev 2 release?

Also, I don't know much about KoreCoin, but it's trivial to make a VoIP client. Anyone can do that pronto using existing code if they want. What's not so easy is to make it properly private and bulletproof.

Synechist I have 2000 Euro on the way for BTC-e to buy more XC that will go on top of my Holdings that are ALL in XC.

I just had spare 0.20 BTC to gamble in a quick rise PnD I do not give two bip about Kore I just hope for quick pump to dump it for XC again.

Basically I have al my savings in XC..I don't think many in here have all their savings in this coin...
Activity: 252

So, umm, you're keen to buy another currency when XC has a deadline for the final Rev 2 release?

That doesn't make sense to me.

People love chasing the P&Ds and quick buck.  Granted its not as bad as it was 3 months ago.
Eventually they will stop after they have been burned enough by dumps or just burned out from the 24hr attention to the market that is required not to get screwed.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Greetings,  

Competition..

Regards
Peer2Peer360

KoreCoin 50k markedcap, 300$ volume, fully mined. Community take-over and rebranded at www.korecoin.org.
I wish your community the best of luck and I hope this will get you guys to the moon but it's not for me.

MikeMike is different from MikeMikeMike I presume? If it was MikeMikeMike I'd probably grab a few.

(thats a lot of Mikes!)

ahahahhaah it might be a different one so Smiley still ok to gamble on it a small amount for me Smiley

Activity: 364

Activity: 361
Greetings,  

Competition..

Regards
Peer2Peer360

(thats a lot of Mikes!)

Jump to: