Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 441. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
will xchat send pics? anyway we should hit jennifer lawrence or one of them other hollywood babes with some tweets that their needs are beeing worked on. imagine one of them endorsing XCurrency on rev3 release  Shocked  Cheesy
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
So the mobile app will also stake? That's awesome !

The mobile app could be epic. It should be done right and not rushed. Whatsup and Snapchat were sold for 19 and 9 billions. There is a huge market although not everyone is interested in privacy. But as we've seen with iCloud hacked and the cellphone towers privacy will matter more and more.

But for XC mobile app to become legit we either have to:

-make the code open source, although I'm not sure if the mobile app code is enough or all XC is required to be open source
-hire/request some prominent developers to review the code
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Once we get to around 4 days from rev 2 I think we will start to see more and more interest.. Just keep spreading the word people. I have a feeling the release will blow us all away this time around.

hopefully an uptrend will blow us away ...
Activity: 361
I encountered a website that was able to track the general location of the XC nodes.

I cannot seem to find it again, can anyone help?

Wouldn't such function be evidence of IP addresses being stored in the system?

I think it can track the old wallets, Pre-TOR. I was using one before I updated. It told me there was a one node in my country. I suspected it was mine.

FOUND IT!

http://bitinfocharts.com/x11coin/nodes-active/

I am living in Nicuargua, but since I updated my Xcurrency.Conf file, it cannot find me.

I know for a fact that's absolutely inaccurate because it doesn't even have a node in my state and I definitely have more than 1 running.
[/quote

Cut and paste this to you xcurrency.conf file, make a backup. then check again.

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

I have always had those settings in my conf file.  Only difference is the rpcuser and rpcpassword of course.

hmmm, maybe im wrong then. Just thought it was a fun site.
Activity: 322
I encountered a website that was able to track the general location of the XC nodes.

I think it can track the old wallets, Pre-TOR. I was using one before I updated. It told me there was a one node in my country. I suspected it was mine.

FOUND IT!

I am living in Nicuargua, but since I updated my Xcurrency.Conf file, it cannot find me.

I know for a fact that's absolutely inaccurate because it doesn't even have a node in my state and I definitely have more than 1 running.
[/quote

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

I have always had those settings in my conf file.  Only difference is the rpcuser and rpcpassword of course.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Once we get to around 4 days from rev 2 I think we will start to see more and more interest.. Just keep spreading the word people. I have a feeling the release will blow us all away this time around.

FOUND IT!

[/quote

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

FOUND IT!

FOUND IT!

Activity: 178

***Rev 2***

The final Rev 2 release, which you've all been waiting for, will be released in two weeks' time from today.

It will include a fair bit of new technology, which of course we'll make known to you.

It puts XC's tech way into the stratosphere.

You can also expect incremental releases leading up to the final release.

Stay tuned.

And after these news, some people dumped 19 BTC (2.7-7.2 BTC at once) worth of XC in last 8 hours @ MintPal. Hopefully that was a bad decision on their front.

Some people always need btc to chase the next pump and dump.   You can never understand those people.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

***Rev 2***

The final Rev 2 release, which you've all been waiting for, will be released in two weeks' time from today.

It will include a fair bit of new technology, which of course we'll make known to you.

It puts XC's tech way into the stratosphere.

You can also expect incremental releases leading up to the final release.

Stay tuned.

And after these news, some people dumped 19 BTC (2.7-7.2 BTC at once) worth of XC in last 8 hours @ MintPal. Hopefully that was a bad decision on their front.
Activity: 192
It is very quiet in here. No worries about low volume, t minus 12 days til Rev 2! Wink
Activity: 126
Any thoughts on why the low volume and selling pressure. Nothing but good news, doesn't make sense?

acceptance, adoption, spend ability, awareness, etc
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Any thoughts on why the low volume and selling pressure. Nothing but good news, doesn't make sense?

Too many coins ..
Fickle traders ..

Triff ..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ty demgains for your responsiveness.
Activity: 196
I need an explanation regarding the behavior of my wallet.

I just mined a few coins and the balance become 2 times smaller (half of the coins disappeared).

"wallet check passed" : true

In blockchain explorer everything looks good, but situation its still confusing.
Now I waiting to mature the mined coins to see what will happen.  Undecided

they didn't disappear, they just show up in the staked category, which is where you can see how how many coins you are earning interest on. Once the staked amount is processed, the coins will show up in your main balance along with the interest that was accumulated.

ty
So i cant use it (staked) till then? About 137 blocks

Im not exactly sure about that,I think you might be able to use it whenever you want, but you will not get the mined interest if there are staked coins. I could be wrong though.

I cant see them in "Coin Control". So they are somewhere else...

hmm, actually when they are staking I think you have to wait until they are processed. Just checked for myself and I cannot send any coins that are staking
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I need an explanation regarding the behavior of my wallet.

I just mined a few coins and the balance become 2 times smaller (half of the coins disappeared).

"wallet check passed" : true

In blockchain explorer everything looks good, but situation its still confusing.
Now I waiting to mature the mined coins to see what will happen.  Undecided

they didn't disappear, they just show up in the staked category, which is where you can see how how many coins you are earning interest on. Once the staked amount is processed, the coins will show up in your main balance along with the interest that was accumulated.

ty
So i cant use it (staked) till then? About 137 blocks

Im not exactly sure about that,I think you might be able to use it whenever you want, but you will not get the mined interest if there are staked coins. I could be wrong though.

I cant see them in "Coin Control". So they are somewhere else...
Jump to: