Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 53. (Read 1484185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I think it would help calm the waters if we could have a statement of how Dan's development time will be affected by his second project - the Blocknet.

Up until now it seems like Dan has been putting 100% of his working week into XC.

How is that now going to change. 50% of his time into XC, 50% into Blocknet? 20% XC, 80% Blocknet.?

In the Blocknet topic, Blocknet is described as being backed by Dan.

^ Could someone on the XC team please answer this. It's clear the Blocknet is taking up time from both Synechist and Dan and I believe this is one reason why XC has tanked badly.

And to the people FUD-ing non-stop, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Unicornfarts and wooder being two obvious ones.

I've honestly NEVER seen any crypto hit with so much FUD.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
You can delete my posts all you want but being that the guy in charge here is the same guy who just proved he cant be trusted, it is relevant to this coin or token or whatever it is.
'

Trusted? Really - I used it to run this project - the proof is in the puddy and I did nothing wrong or un-ethical with the premine.  So stop spreading FUD

If the premine was in fact used to pay for PR, community managers and other things used to develop XC then I don`t see why the huge hurricane of shit.  Yes things could have been a little more laid out in the open, but all that has happened here is the people looking to FUD found a foot hold on something that shook investor confidence and rode it into the ground.  There needs to be a more professional way to handle this thread.  Since XC plans to incorporate itself in the near future into a full fledge business.  We need to start handling this thread and the FUD in a more zero tolerance manner.  Fuck all the cries about censorship and yaddy yaddy yadda.  We need this to be a place of business for investors and new investors.  If we plan to incorporate soon as a business, then we need to handle our investor relations (ie this thread) like a business.  This is not how to run a successful business.  All things aside.. thanks for the cheap coins @ 44 and 48.  I like getting cheap XC, just not this way.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
- Specifically, XC's funding comes from Dan's corporation, which has pioneered IP over RF in marine environments.

If you want to bring up Dan's corporation in an official statement and mention that it funds XC development then there should not be a problem naming that corporation, right?  If XC is official as the name suggests and everything is legit then transparency shouldn't be an issue.

Clear information helps investors make sound decisions.

It's ATC Corp.

Was it incorporated in MA.?

Yes it was

I've discovered an ATC Corp. and ATC Corporation in MA, both dissolved in the 80s.  I can provide those links to show I am not fudding if needed.  Any further search suggestions?

Seeing how I was in high school then, those are not relevant entities

So maybe we don't have the name right?

[EDIT] I've found what I was looking for.  I'm not trying to work against you here Dan.  I just needed some personal verification after the pre-mine issue came up and seemed somewhat brushed off.
Activity: 756
- Specifically, XC's funding comes from Dan's corporation, which has pioneered IP over RF in marine environments.

If you want to bring up Dan's corporation in an official statement and mention that it funds XC development then there should not be a problem naming that corporation, right?  If XC is official as the name suggests and everything is legit then transparency shouldn't be an issue.

It's ATC Corp.

Yes it was

I've discovered an ATC Corp. and ATC Corporation in MA, both dissolved in the 80s.  I can provide those links to show I am not fudding if needed.  Any further search suggestions?

Seeing how I was in high school then, those are not relevant entities
legendary

It's ATC Corp.

Yes it was

I've discovered an ATC Corp. and ATC Corporation in MA, both dissolved in the 80s.  I can provide those links to show I am not fudding if needed.  Any further search suggestions?
You can delete my posts all you want but being that the guy in charge here is the same guy who just proved he cant be trusted, it is relevant to this coin or token or whatever it is.
'

Trusted? Really - I used it to run this project - the proof is in the puddy and I did nothing wrong or un-ethical with the premine.  So stop spreading FUD

It's ATC Corp.

Yes it was
legendary

It's ATC Corp.

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Sorry, I think I just deleted someone's post by mistake.

(This wasn't yours, Tylerdurden.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Daniel-Metcalf/1744594237

Daniel R. Metcalf
Chief Executive Officer

Phone: (339) ***-****
Email: d***@***.com
Local Address: Massachusetts, United States
ATC Corp

Background
Employment History:
Consultant
ATC Corp
OSAIR Technologies LLC
LinkedIn
Hy-Line WiFi
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

From Linked-in:

CEO
XC
April 2014 – Present (7 months) Boston

XC - The leading software company in decentralized applications, current products include XCurrency and XChat - XC the worlds first decentralized Infrastructure as a Service platform

Consultant
ATC CORP
January 2011 – Present
(3 years 10 months) Boston

ATC Corp

Technology Consulting & Solutions
legendary

It's ATC Corp.

Activity: 392

have you noticed Dan's linked-in?
legendary

Activity: 364
XC has got to be the most FUDed coin in all of crypto.

Seriously... Huh  Even some of you who have been here for awhile don't know which way is which any longer.

If I were a whale or market maker of sorts and wanted to manipulate/profit from the market, I would have manipulated you all into behaving exactly as you are right now. Divide and conquer. Divide...and conquer.

Make no mistake, someone is going to profit huge from all of this FUD and the resulting market volatility.

Might I remind you all that Dan plans to incorporate XC next year? This is his incentive. Fuck the premine. XC is on a level beyond what the rest of crypto can comprehend.

Synechist, you look like you need a hand deflecting all this, but you're doing a wonderful job by yourself. Wish I could be around more to help deflect some of the babble in here.

Well said.

Also, appropriate username!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Seriously... Huh  Even some of you who have been here for awhile don't know which way is which any longer.

If I were a whale or market maker of sorts and wanted to manipulate/profit from the market, I would have manipulated you all into behaving exactly as you are right now. Divide and conquer. Divide...and conquer.

Make no mistake, someone is going to profit huge from all of this FUD and the resulting market volatility.

Might I remind you all that Dan plans to incorporate XC next year? This is his incentive. Fuck the premine. XC is on a level beyond what the rest of crypto can comprehend.

Synechist, you look like you need a hand deflecting all this, but you're doing a wonderful job by yourself. Wish I could be around more to help deflect some of the babble in here.

Well said.  

Anyway, the majority of this FUD is from an organized group put together by another coin, to try and ruin XC and BLOCK.    

On that note, to those FUDding....

Who cares about the Pre-mine.  It was used for it's intended purpose.  To develop XC.  Get over it.  

Activity: 364

You don't deserve to call yourselves investors, panicking like little babies when mommy is not around.
You all start crying right and left when you "loose" money when the price goes down. It's your own impatience and fear that makes you loose. You gonna loose money only if you DUMP.

Yes, there is some risk of losing all, so what? Invest only what you afford to lose.

Stop calling yourselves investors, bunch of scaredy cats

This is my last post on this thread. I had enough

Cheers

I think its natural to go into panic mode. I've done it every time, its like an instinct. you have to step back and assess the situation and relax. If you have trust in the coin then just hold tight. A few hours ago i had my head in my hands, now after thinking rationally, I'm not (too) worried.

Don't give people shit for worrying though. it's been a pretty harsh dump in the last couple weeks.
legendary

Thanks for the perspective there - and the compliment.

I agree with your analysis, for what it's worth.
Activity: 462

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I learned one thing from having patience with a coin which is no SCAM.

When everybody was selling BlackCoin and everybody was fuding their thread I was buying like crazy for ~700 - ~900 sat each coin.
As soon as the coin proved to be developed and taken care of by legit and skilled people I knew that I was going to make lots of money from that investment.

My 8 BTC investment turned into ~370 BTC when I sold my BlackCoins for ~45k - 65k sat

I have the same feelings with XC right now and I'm very happy with my stash

BlockNet is going to push this baby near NXT with no problem.

You don't deserve to call yourselves investors, panicking like little babies when mommy is not around.
You all start crying right and left when you "loose" money when the price goes down. It's your own impatience and fear that makes you loose. You gonna loose money only if you DUMP.

Yes, there is some risk of losing all, so what? Invest only what you afford to lose.

Stop calling yourselves investors, bunch of scaredy cats

This is my last post on this thread. I had enough

Cheers

those were the days lol

You should of cashed out at peak 90k
Buy back at 25k and sell at 50k lol
Pages:
Jump to: