Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 48. (Read 1484185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
A little pre-emptive announcement:

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

Pertaining to some equally vacuous FUD claims:
XC's premine was never dumped, but has been spent entirely on development.
Together with Dan's personal funds, it has funded XC's development.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I expected more FUD with this blocknet project, but the main page is flooded with crap about XC, mostly from SDC, SuperNET and some DRK trolls too. Looks like we increased our hate by an exponential value. Cool
Activity: 196
What's disappointing is if you look back on Synechists post history, for the past few weeks/months he has been bewildered as to why the price is dropping and why the selling that's been going on is illogical and stupid. ONLY to find out now that it was the XC team in fact doing the selling....Constantly trying to drum up excitement with news releases so that the team could sell at the highest price - all whilst the actual product is still buggy, didnt support all OS's etc

Secondly as above, if the XC team has sold pretty much all of the premine...what incentive have they given themselves to continue with the project??? You are still closed source with a buggy product and now devoting alot of time to BlockNet - even when you say it wont interfere with XCs development is foolish and you trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

For this to happen coinciding with BlockNet where the team is asking for 2500 btc is disgusting and why faith in crypto is diminishing.

Good Luck with your next XC ITO

are you a fucking retard? when was it dumped by the team? it has just been shown it was payed out consistently over a duration of time, not dumped.

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

My point was that Synechist acted all surprised when the price went down and was cursing the people who were selling, calling them stupid...

You have seen steady payments come out, going back months before the "steady selling" volume  , you then claim it is the xc team selling the coins that is causing it, that is pure subjective bullshit, so nah im good thanks , you are a fucking moron . you come here and come up with the most useless shit to comment on like a retarded child crying for his mother. You are such a dumb motherfucker .

How the fuck did you connect steady selling from the XC team into the decline in price which is being DUMPED you dumb fuck. if someone is steady selling and someone else is dumping more than has been sent from that 1 address, how the fuck is that the sole reason and cause for the drop in price?

THE PREMINE WAS DEVELOPMENT FUNDS USED FOR PAYING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE COIN, IT IS USED TO PAY FOR SERVICES , IT IS EXPECTED TO BE SPENT IN ADVANCING THE COIN AND FOR PEOPLE DOING WORK ON THE COIN, THE PREMINE OFFERS NO INCENTIVE TO BEGIN WITH FOR THE DEV SINCE IT IS BEING USED TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WORK.....IT'S NOT HIS OWN PERSONAL STASH. YOU DUMB FUCK

Activity: 141
I learned one thing from having patience with a coin which is no SCAM.

When everybody was selling BlackCoin and everybody was fuding their thread I was buying like crazy for ~700 - ~900 sat each coin.
As soon as the coin proved to be developed and taken care of by legit and skilled people I knew that I was going to make lots of money from that investment.

My 8 BTC investment turned into ~370 BTC when I sold my BlackCoins for ~45k - 65k sat

I have the same feelings with XC right now and I'm very happy with my stash

BlockNet is going to push this baby near NXT with no problem.

You don't deserve to call yourselves investors, panicking like little babies when mommy is not around.
You all start crying right and left when you "loose" money when the price goes down. It's your own impatience and fear that makes you loose. You gonna loose money only if you DUMP.

Yes, there is some risk of losing all, so what? Invest only what you afford to lose.

Stop calling yourselves investors, bunch of scaredy cats

This is my last post on this thread. I had enough

Cheers

Could we plz just look at the bigger picture here- I havent deposited euro yet, can we slow down on the support just a couple more days here? I need more coins, thank you.
BAHHAHAHAHa. Goodbye good ol' 40s and 50s. Time for XC to bounce back from this shitstorm.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What's disappointing is if you look back on Synechists post history, for the past few weeks/months he has been bewildered as to why the price is dropping and why the selling that's been going on is illogical and stupid. ONLY to find out now that it was the XC team in fact doing the selling....Constantly trying to drum up excitement with news releases so that the team could sell at the highest price - all whilst the actual product is still buggy, didnt support all OS's etc

Secondly as above, if the XC team has sold pretty much all of the premine...what incentive have they given themselves to continue with the project??? You are still closed source with a buggy product and now devoting alot of time to BlockNet - even when you say it wont interfere with XCs development is foolish and you trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

For this to happen coinciding with BlockNet where the team is asking for 2500 btc is disgusting and why faith in crypto is diminishing.

are you a fucking retard? when was it dumped by the team? it has just been shown it was payed out consistently over a duration of time, not dumped.

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (silently over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

My point was that Synechist acted all surprised when the price went down and was cursing the people who were selling, calling them stupid...

No need to curse. Calm yourself. Use different words.

For the record, I was never selling (and I"m pretty sure Arlyn wasn't either) while the price was going down, in fact I was buying up XC during that time and continue to buy XC
Activity: 924
how moronic are these people

"they used the pre mine for development of the coin to develop the coin and pay people, so what incentive do they have to keep working"

wow such wisdom from such a fucking stupid question :O *insert sarcasm
Activity: 509

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (silently over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

No need to curse. Calm yourself. Use different words.

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

You have seen steady payments come out, going back months before the "steady selling" volume  , you then claim it is the xc team selling the coins that is causing it, that is pure subjective bullshit, so nah im good thanks , you are a fucking moron . you come here and come up with the most useless shit to comment on like a retarded child crying for his mother. You are such a dumb motherfucker .

How the fuck did you connect steady selling from the XC team into the decline in price which is being DUMPED you dumb fuck. if someone is steady selling and someone else is dumping more than has been sent from that 1 address, how the fuck is that the sole reason and cause for the drop in price?

THE PREMINE WAS DEVELOPMENT FUNDS USED FOR PAYING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE COIN, IT IS USED TO PAY FOR SERVICES , IT IS EXPECTED TO BE SPENT IN ADVANCING THE COIN AND FOR PEOPLE DOING WORK ON THE COIN, THE PREMINE OFFERS NO INCENTIVE TO BEGIN WITH FOR THE DEV SINCE IT IS BEING USED TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WORK.....IT'S NOT HIS OWN PERSONAL STASH. YOU DUMB FUCK
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What's disappointing is if you look back on Synechists post history, for the past few weeks/months he has been bewildered as to why the price is dropping and why the selling that's been going on is illogical and stupid. ONLY to find out now that it was the XC team in fact doing the selling....Constantly trying to drum up excitement with news releases so that the team could sell at the highest price - all whilst the actual product is still buggy, didnt support all OS's etc

What's funny is that you don't even have a clue how much Evan has in DRK and dumped and you are in here questioning Dan when we ALL know what his premine address is.
legendary
Activity: 1036

ok just catching up...

atcsecure - are you holding many XC right now? If not then what will motivate you to continue the development of XC?

Bump

#1. Yes I am holding XC and continue to buy XC...

#2. I've invested well over 1000hours of my own time [with zero pay] into this project

#3. Privacy - something we all want [which is part of the reason why I've started this project to begin with]

atcsecure, what's your view on this?
It sounds quite familiar and can we consider this as a competitor?

Yes it is a competitor and a sign that time are changing, big business is getting into "monetizing the node".. IBM has a project in the works as well.

It is a race to the finish at this point while competing against big players
legendary
Activity: 1036

Activity: 182
Answer my concerns, or delete my comment like a child again.

Is XC going to be a registered security with the SEC, or is the ITO going to be another in a long line of illegal security offerings in the eyes of the US government, I need to know so I can offload my significant stake.

You do not want to delete or ignore my comment again.
you are acting like one now

Really? Because they made a secondary unregistered security?

When they did not even follow through on finishing the first, no they just took the pre-mine from that 1st entity, and bought into the second under your nose, and scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars in btc at this point.

The fact of the matter is this, he wants this "air" of transparency and legitimacy, then "oh we didn't know you wanted detailed expenditure reports"......Bull fucking shit.....

You want to be a PUBLIC entity with shares invested, and you think you dont need to do that UNLESS ASKED!!! What planet are you from?

They essentially triple dipped and made a killing off of YOUR back too, and you are defending it.

If we feel like it, I can go make a complaint right now with the SEC, answer my concerns, its simple.

Do you know anything about Law?

It's not an unregistered security. Read what makes up an unregistered security please. Ethereum, Blocknet, Supernet, Bitshares, etc, are not unregistered securuties(they are decentralized, don't expect to make a profit since they are decentralized, are not shares/stakes of a company, and etc).

You sound like a uneducated idiot.

LOL, the fact you think you are correct in that train of thought is astounding.

The SEC will be all over Dan's ass shortly I have a feeling, anyone offering or issuing a SECURITY IE: Token, is required by law to register said TOKEN with the SEC, if you think XC and Ethereum and Counterparty are immune from that, well....you are completely retarded, decentralized means jackshit in the USA.

Do know what a security is? Nevertheless what makes something an unregistered security?

Point taken, I'm not gonna argue with someone who didn't even study (American) law. Stupid people sure are amusing.
Activity: 252
LOL! nickleback.

you guys think im harsh this dude is accusing someone of listening to nickleback.

Haha im just a mean mother fucker aint i Smiley

LOL I about spit my beer out
Activity: 261
LOL! nickleback.

you guys think im harsh this dude is accusing someone of listening to nickleback.

Damn you derden! You made me spit coffee all over my laptop! (These guys are based in my hometown, and even we hate them.) Hilarious post! Needed to laugh, thanks.
Activity: 392
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ok just catching up...

atcsecure - are you holding many XC right now? If not then what will motivate you to continue the development of XC?

Bump

Pages:
Jump to: