Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 548. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
HAHA they closed the thread

OMG

Ya well now it wont matter what is said because the dolt will just delete everything that does not fit into the circle jerk there so now you know the true intentions... its not about fact or anything else, just more fud ass slapping by whatever coin supporter this person is.

These are the very people who do everything to convince you the sky is not blue.

It isn't?!?!

Huh
Not if you live in Hong Kong.

I bet you 10 bucks once you get above all the pollution it still is blue.
Yeah it is, but for the people on the ground it isn't.

I deleted my message because I wasn't sure if it was Hong Kong that was that polluted or another city.

Simple science on how the light is filtered lol. Blue is the color that more or less gets scattered while the rest of the colors get down to us pretty much untouched. With pollution added into the mix... well you can figure out why the sky would not be blue then.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HAHA they closed the thread

OMG
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

These are the very people who do everything to convince you the sky is not blue.

It isn't?!?!

Huh

Yeah it is, but for the people on the ground it isn't.

I deleted my message because I wasn't sure if it was Hong Kong that was that polluted or another city.

It isn't?!?!

Huh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
lol, XC supporters, you try to use my example of XC multisig addresses to support your argument??

I created them to SHOW YOU what is a XC multisig address, since you never saw them before Grin Grin

Now please show me in your **blockchain** a multisig address with transactions associated with it, so people can see how it worked. You don't create a multisig address for fun, you use it for some transactions.

Can someone with the technical knowledge answer this as soon as possible please.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.new#new

It isn't?!?!

Huh

Lol you for real? Of course it is, but the types in that posted thread will try to tell you otherwise.

can we just ignore those pathetic ppl?

they just want to start a war and draw some attention.

this is exactly what they what.

do not bring ourselves to that low
Ignoring this is the worst possible way to deal with this, it makes us look guilty. we just need to sort it out, someone with the knowlege should be able to do it quickly and put it too rest.

Much of the problem is, when trying to deal with idiots like that, they will use every means possible to twist, distort, anything, to make someone look bad.

i even know what these group of scammers did with a bunch of scam coins. do not worry.

Im not worried at all... then again I am a little bit more mature than 75% of the people that come here.... I dont worry myself about the little things like a bunch of brats trying to talk up their coin. Real investors are the same way as I am.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Ignoring this is the worst possible way to deal with this, it makes us look guilty. we just need to sort it out, someone with the knowlege should be able to do it quickly and put it too rest.

Much of the problem is, when trying to deal with idiots like that, they will use every means possible to twist, distort, anything, to make someone look bad.

i even know what these group of scammers did with a bunch of scam coins. do not worry.

Agreed.
Activity: 126

It isn't?!?!

Huh

legendary

first come drk, then cloak, now super/mommoth shit.  from high quality to shit piece.

lol

i do not worry at all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

legendary

Activity: 392
I think they don't read the entire transaction detail...
a multisig is set up between Xnodes (just to verify Xnode ok) (I guess off-blockchain)... just like Xchat (how they find each other)
as you know... every wallet is an Xnode

does it say it does a multisig transaction?

I think they are mixing that up...

I don't see their problem
Seriously can someone with the technical knowledge sort this shit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.40 there making them selves look bad but they are also making XC look bad.

did they actually claim that XC can't make multisig addresses, only to go ahead and create themselves? So they disproved their initial FUD only to make synechist look bad? I am code illiterate and thats what I gather from that, so I believe most people like me will think pretty much the same... They are ridiculing themselves..

FUD attempt 2/10, must try harder to get the XC FUD seal of approval.

This is what I gathered from their posts, but still they are claiming we are not using multisig  Huh Huh

I too am code illiterate, would be good if someone could set them straight, then maybe post it in the very first reply so we can ignore it from then on.
Seriously can someone with the technical knowledge sort this shit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.40 there making them selves look bad but they are also making XC look bad.

Agreed, Synechist, Dan or someone with technical knowledge should be in there asap.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

did they actually claim that XC can't make multisig addresses, only to go ahead and create themselves? So they disproved their initial FUD only to make synechist look bad? I am code illiterate and thats what I gather from that, so I believe most people like me will think pretty much the same... They are ridiculing themselves..

FUD attempt 2/10, must try harder to get the XC FUD seal of approval.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Jump to: