Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 551. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
can someone explain why BTC is dropping everyday?

Short answer is no-one knows and everyone has their own theories.

Me, I think it's because the price was unusually stable around $600 for so long a LOT of people were waiting on the sidelines. If it went up people would pile in thinking it's surely the start of another bubble. And if it fell after trying to break the resistance for so long people would panic and doubt the next bubble is happening for a long time.

There's definitely been a large volume of sells the last few days, a bunch of which are just whales panicking. The good news is everytime this happens, it further distributes the coins into stronger hands.

My prediction is the price will hover near where it is for a while as the panic sellers dry up and the price will recover to something like $540, where it will be stable for a while until the next big movement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A happy Saturday morning to you all!

To put this silly multisig FUD to rest:

- http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/block.dws?62014.htm
- http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm

Good morning 2 you 2! Missed ya

Sorry for the relative absence. I haven't been well for the past few days; only had energy to get on with writing PR.

Don't feel sorry! Take all the rest you need. We want you 110% on launch..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Good morning 2 you 2! Missed ya

Sorry for the relative absence. I haven't been well for the past few days; only had energy to get on with writing PR.

legendary
Activity: 392

Hey arlyn...
goodmorning to you too Smiley

you alive on XCHAT?
Activity: 126
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

Merchant adoption (dell etc) actually creates downward pressure if the number of Bitcoin owners do not increase. Demand for Bitcoin ownership needs to increase. So just an increase in merchants isn't enough. Bitcoin is still not very accessible to the central public IMO. Definitely not to my friends at work, parents etc yet anyways unfortunately.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Markets are an eternal struggle between bears and bulls. For the past week or so the bears are ruling.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Who knows, but when people skeptical of Crypto & BTC see it drop and recover it only reinforces the idea that Crypto currencies are not some fad and are here too stay it's a good thing in my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Enjoy the cheap coins day by day.
Activity: 364
legendary
i think smartest investors are in XC thread.

so these guys can't help trying any ways to bring attention to their coins.

it is understandable, but please play in a nice and decent way.

Are you not understanding the issue here? Why do you think the volume is drying up in XC and all alts? The scam coins have ruined the market. Soon there will be no market...no liquidity...no currency. This is a market wide problem and it affects the quality alts the most. Complacency with this issue will be the "smart investor's" loss.
It's a short term problem, nothing to loose sleep over, people are way more investigative of new Alts these days, the free market is starting to regulate it's self.
Informing people of scams is the free market regulating itself....that's what I am doing...Wink
I was just saying don't lose sleep over it mate, and people learn best by making mistakes first, try to tell someone something there ego takes over, it's when they relise what they thought was correct is not, that real change begins. soon there will only be a few crypto's left, and XC will be close to the top if not on top of that list, so relax brother.
Activity: 238

Are you not understanding the issue here? Why do you think the volume is drying up in XC and all alts? The scam coins have ruined the market. Soon there will be no market...no liquidity...no currency. This is a market wide problem and it affects the quality alts the most. Complacency with this issue will be the "smart investor's" loss.
It's a short term problem, nothing to loose sleep over, people are way more investigative of new Alts these days, the free market is starting to regulate it's self.
Informing people of scams is the free market regulating itself....that's what I am doing...Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330

Don't let "nightmare coin" get away with this....they're attempting to rip off SDC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nightmare-nm-fresh-algo-nightsend-encrypted-p2p-chat-815-740936

The coin community needs to be aware of this scam. Post more of this info than the scammer devs can delete. People will see that the alt community will not take this BULL SHIT any longer.

DEV is deleting posts that show NightmareCoin is a scam.
Strait up ripoff of shadowcoin...they only have stealth addresses because they forked shadowcoin....every fork of shadowcoin would have stealth addresses.
Dev even stole the diagram on how stealth addresses work.

**Update**
NightmareCoin Dev just deleted ^

stop posting this crap. This has nothing to do with XC and by the looks of it, your a big SDC supporter so post this in that thread. There is also a thread in the ANN section regarding this coin with the exact same information your spamming here. If you're not going to talk about XC, then dont post.

XC team has got a busy day tomorrow dealing with that FUD topic on the main board and clearing all this spam on these last few pages.

This has everything to do with XC, BC, SDC and any other quality alt, complacency with these scam coins will only kill the good alts with the bad. This IS a problem for the quality alts, it takes money directly from them and scares off new investors from investing money into any altcoin.
Jump to: