Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 564. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi,that does help a lot.  I'm sorry if the question is basic, but did you HAVE to switch your laptop on or if you would have left it off would it have made a difference?

I'm sorry if it's a "Noob" question.
don't apologize! we were all new to XC at one point, glad i could help and welcome to the community my friend.

you can just switch your computer off and just on it occasionally and open your wallet and unlock. for me i switch it on every 2-3 days and such.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Hi,that does help a lot.  I'm sorry if the question is basic, but did you HAVE to switch your laptop on or if you would have left it off would it have made a difference?

don't apologize! we were all new to XC at one point, glad i could help and welcome to the community my friend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'm chatting with 502bit on Xchat. The receive/send speed is so fast!!!
Someone could record a xchat instant message video to show the super fast chat!!! (I don't know how to record screen)
WoW!

Oh no.  What happened to his other 48bit???   Grin

But, yes.  XChat is instantaneous.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
I'm chatting with 502bit on Xchat. The receive/send speed is so fast!!!
Someone could record a xchat instant message video to show the super fast chat!!! (I don't know how to record screen)
WoW!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Do you have to leave the wallet running for coins to stake?  I've read about POW and POS but still don't understand how it works.

To put it simply, let's say i have 2 blocks of 333 coins, what do i get if i just leave them there cold storage to leaving them there with a wallet online?
it's a set amount of 3.33% a year so it should be the same if you leave it open or leave it closed, i have had my wallet locked too staking and closed for over a month just got the laptop out of where i store it tonight opened up the wallet unlocked it for staking and got a stake almost instantaneous, hope this helps.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Do you have to leave the wallet running for coins to stake?  I've read about POW and POS but still don't understand how it works.

To put it simply, let's say i have 2 blocks of 333 coins, what do i get if i just leave them there cold storage to leaving them there with a wallet online?
Think of XC as Google. Google.com is the product. Google is the company name.

Same thing here with XC. XC is the company its product is the Xcurrency.

The Apps it will be building on blockchain 2.0 are the features like storage, video chatting, messaging etc.

You hit it!!!

What I am hoping for is XC blockchain 2.0 applications beats out Ethereum in being released.   If Ethereum can pull that much btc in their presale... imagine XC being able to do the same....
wow only 13.64% XC are on mintpal and bittrex/cryptsy doesn't appear in top 20 largest wallets.
Basically, 85%+ of coins are stacking ATM.  XC holding very strong Smiley

yeah, rather have them stake than to sell/dump at these ridiculous prices  Cool

Mintpal can get hacked any time... Bittrex don't have much volumes anyway for XC.  So, the best place is in my wallet staking and generating more coins.  Wink
wow only 13.64% XC are on mintpal and bittrex/cryptsy doesn't appear in top 20 largest wallets.

yeah, rather have them stake than to sell/dump at these ridiculous prices  Cool
Activity: 214
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

The Apps it will be building on blockchain 2.0 are the features like storage, video chatting, messaging etc.

You hit it!!!

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I finally came back from a 2 week business trip. I see that I have about 100 pages of XC to read.

How is everybody doing ?

Why btc and XC tank so much ?

All alts are bleeding right now, XC has been remarkably stable considering the bleeding. For one example, cloakcoin was trading for 200k 3-4 days ago. If some1 quotes or links the alt coins percentages (quarterly results) you ll see the difference.

Dan updating linkedin to CEO of XC, and coingateway "ninja-adding" XC... W8, not even DKR and RDD accepted there?

XC being treated as a gateway to new age stuff, the platform is going to be promoted by a real business that started as an alt currency team- might not be official yet but thats how I see it, and I cannot find a world where this is not a good thing

Thanks for the update. It's always delightful to see your post.

oh thank you!
Activity: 87
I finally came back from a 2 week business trip. I see that I have about 100 pages of XC to read.

How is everybody doing ?

All alts are bleeding right now, XC has been remarkably stable considering the bleeding. For one example, cloakcoin was trading for 200k 3-4 days ago. If some1 quotes or links the alt coins percentages (quarterly results) you ll see the difference.

Dan updating linkedin to CEO of XC, and coingateway "ninja-adding" XC... W8, not even DKR and RDD accepted there?

XC being treated as a gateway to new age stuff, the platform is going to be promoted by a real business that started as an alt currency team- might not be official yet but thats how I see it, and I cannot find a world where this is not a good thing

Thanks for the update. It's always delightful to see your post.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

How is everybody doing ?

Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Morning ppl!

Nice to see new members and a  lot activity around here!:)
Also note that bitcoin is down~ 100$ in the past 24h but XC is still doing well.
Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Activity: 87

How is everybody doing ?

Activity: 339
Id like to hear chatter about an XC ATM,

You can have a completely anonymous altcoin, but under US finance rules the ATM needs to verify the ID of the person using it.

So is a US XC coin atm out of the question? It would defeat the purpose if you need to verify your identity.

Atm's are currently being worked on across the pond by the XC Foundation

http://www.xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

Not sure how the team will work around the finance rules, I know rzr is presenting a skyhook  ATM at cryptolina this weekend and they claim to be anon. If any xcers are there it might be a good idea to chat with Bryce briefly, or extensively if they can deal with him for an extended period of time.

Besides, I am sure there is a bitcoin ATM in Vegas.  Doubt you need to prove anything there.  But move away from the atm idea for now please, its a pipe dream for a much later date and a lot of things need to be worked out first before that can happen - in my opinion.

Activity: 84
Id like to hear chatter about an XC ATM,

You can have a completely anonymous altcoin, but under US finance rules the ATM needs to verify the ID of the person using it.

So is a US XC coin atm out of the question? It would defeat the purpose if you need to verify your identity.

Atm's are currently being worked on across the pond by the XC Foundation

http://www.xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

Not sure how the team will work around the finance rules, I know rzr is presenting a skyhook  ATM at cryptolina this weekend and they claim to be anon. If any xcers are there it might be a good idea to chat with Bryce briefly, or extensively if they can deal with him for an extended period of time.
Jump to: