Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 559. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
ATCSecure,

We should make a decision right now that if an exchange gets hacked and XC is stolen there will be no rollback or blacklist.  It is what it is.
Anyone who has there XC sitting on an exchange and is that stupid deserves anything that may happen..yes i agree.

Right now, around 13.43% of XC is sitting in Mintpal.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

If you have a lot of coins sitting at Mintpal, what are you thinking?   They got hacked recently.   Bter's NXT hack might be some new unknown attack vector that could be affecting Mintpal or other exchange too.  

What are you waiting for?   Withdraw those XC away from the exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
ATCSecure,

We should make a decision right now that if an exchange gets hacked and XC is stolen there will be no rollback or blacklist.  It is what it is.
Anyone who has there XC sitting on an exchange and is that stupid deserves anything that may happen..yes i agree.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ATCSecure,

We should make a decision right now that if an exchange gets hacked and XC is stolen there will be no rollback or blacklist.  It is what it is.
legendary
Alright guys.... Time to tackle the big fucking horse..... OpenBazzar.... they are open to accepting other cryptos... I just sent an email to the open bazzar team telling them about XC.. how it would benefit there market sooo much with the EM in wallet and such... Time we start filling openbazzars mailbox with XC mail... if we get a currency listing there.. ITS FUCKING GAME ON FOR XC THEN ...[email protected] lets do this Grin
gentleman and a scholar aren't you pookie lol...im in
legendary
..... and XC have over 1500+ Pages of user interaction on forums which is Amazing in itself,......

I see 1088 pages here, which is still rather meaningless to me.
This thread page count could be 5-9 times smaller, if ppl would be more careful in leaving old,  "quoted" text.
To me it is quite annoying constantly see 3-5 levels (or more !) of quote>>quote >> quote... sometimes maybe 20-30 lines of old text, just to find a one single line of new text added at the bottom. Sometimes just a (+1),  or joke,  in no much relation to XC
Real profanity, making harder to follow, IMHO
lol wow that time of the month is it... btw this is the 2nd XC thread.
..... and XC have over 1500+ Pages of user interaction on forums which is Amazing in itself,......

This thread page count could be 5-9 times smaller, if ppl would be more careful in leaving old,  "quoted" text.
To me it is quite annoying constantly see 3-5 levels (or more !) of quote>>quote >> quote... sometimes maybe 20-30 lines of old text, just to find a one single line of new text added at the bottom. Sometimes just a (+1),  or joke,  in no much relation to XC

The old thread has about 300-400 pages give or take 50 pages.  Not sure.  Anyway, all threads have the same garbage you are talking about so the amount of pages does indicate more user interaction and more users in general than other coins as well as superior PR from the XC dev team.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

This thread page count could be 5-9 times smaller, if ppl would be more careful in leaving old,  "quoted" text.
To me it is quite annoying constantly see 3-5 levels (or more !) of quote>>quote >> quote... sometimes maybe 20-30 lines of old text, just to find a one single line of new text added at the bottom. Sometimes just a (+1),  or joke,  in no much relation to XC

Disapointing -   Bitcoinwisdom.com , my favorite cryptocurrency chart portal, removed XC/BTC charts from their MENU, replacing them by VRC/BTC

I wonder why???

Bitcoinwisdom shows the 4 most actively traded currencies on mintpal.
XCurrency will regain it's shortcut when more volume flows back into it's trading.

Edit: You can still find XC on the bitcoinwisdom frontpage Smiley

Or you can just change the symbol in the URL.
legendary
And to think, this coin hasn't even been released to the public yet.........., reading back through the threads, one must say this particular Crypto Currency has all the makings of a Movie !!!  It was released to no fan fair, was never talked up by those involved in the development but more importantly it's user friendly by name and nature.  I mean the way XC puts the thought that this is (X) Cross (C) Country currency means it's very presentable to the main stream.  Dark Coin i feel just doesn't have level of professionalism to make the main stream, the name for a start, DARK to me instantly brings thoughts of Evil, underground , shady which unfortunately means no matter who endorse this coin, i would never want to be associated to it personally, i guess most corporate business would think along the same lines.  All that said, always expect the unexpected, the volume to me doesn't make sense so what do i know. I personally have 100< of both so when I'm talking about value, i mean the value of the innovation to change the way of the world, which when you really think about it is pretty amazing.  It is this value which could spark XC as the next Gen world leader.  It's still early days and XC have over 1500+ Pages of user interaction on forums which is Amazing in itself, http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org.  I can't wait to watch a Documentary one day about this which is happening right here, right now.  To be able to say to myself, i was there and knew exactly what it all meant in terms of knowledge has a value only a few here may understand.
+1 yes my friend you are watching history in the making XC is a revolution in technology and everyone here today is part of it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
And to think, this Currency hasn't even been released to the public yet.........., reading back through the threads, one must say this particular Crypto Currency has all the makings of a Movie !!!  It was released to no fan fair, was never talked up by those involved in the development but more importantly it's user friendly by name and nature.  I mean the way XC puts the thought that this is (X) Cross (C) Country currency means it's very presentable to the main stream.  Dark Coin i feel just doesn't have level of professionalism to make the main stream, the name for a start, DARK to me instantly brings thoughts of Evil, underground , shady which unfortunately means no matter who endorse this coin, i would never want to be associated to it personally, i guess most corporate business would think along the same lines.  All that said, always expect the unexpected, the volume to me doesn't make sense so what do i know. I personally have 100< of both so when I'm talking about value, i mean the value of the innovation to change the way of the world, which when you really think about it is pretty amazing.  It is this value which could spark XC as the next Gen world leader.  It's still early days and XC have over 1500+ Pages of user interaction on forums which is Amazing in itself, http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org.  I can't wait to watch a Documentary one day about this which is happening right here, right now.  To be able to say to myself, i was there and knew exactly what it all meant in terms of knowledge has a value only a few here may understand.
Activity: 178

Disapointing -   Bitcoinwisdom.com , my favorite cryptocurrency chart portal, removed XC/BTC charts from their MENU, replacing them by VRC/BTC

I wonder why???

Bitcoinwisdom shows the 4 most actively traded currencies on mintpal.
XCurrency will regain it's shortcut when more volume flows back into it's trading.

Edit: You can still find XC on the bitcoinwisdom frontpage Smiley
Activity: 392
I have my coins held on laptop and pc.
On laptop never had over 8 active connections but on pc 18 wass top.
60 accitve connections!!! That is huge dude. I also believe that many acctive coonections is good thing.

Is there an explaination about why he haz 60 and i have 18 top?

I don't know how much I have now... (I can't see them because I'm @ work now...)
I'll look into it and post a screenshot when I get home... not garanteed that I have 60+ then... (It was a couple of weeks ago
I'll keep you posted..

I will do a getpeerinfo of all the nodes...
Activity: 131
New Beginning!

Disapointing -   Bitcoinwisdom.com , my favorite cryptocurrency chart portal, removed XC/BTC charts from their MENU, replacing them by VRC/BTC

I wonder why???
Activity: 252

Disapointing -   Bitcoinwisdom.com , my favorite cryptocurrency chart portal, removed XC/BTC charts from their MENU, replacing them by VRC/BTC

Odd that they would remove it from the menu.  It is still accessible at   https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc

BTER hacked !
I always said - Stay away from the exchanges. TRUST NO ONE! Trust mathematics ( algorithm)

Activity: 131
New Beginning!
I have my coins held on laptop and pc.
On laptop never had over 8 active connections but on pc 18 wass top.
60 accitve connections!!! That is huge dude. I also believe that many acctive coonections is good thing.

Is there an explaination about why he haz 60 and i have 18 top?

for the stake rewards: it is somekind of lottery between 8hr and 30days... so yeah it is normal
don't look at the expected time.
I got my first stake around day 8 and a constant flow of minting every 3-5 days ( I have only between 100 & 200 XC's)
Anyone knows how the XC amount influence the chances? Does XC quantity  in the wallet matter?
If yes - in which way?

If one wallet has say 1000 XC's in one single address, and another wallet has also 1000XC , which are spread in 5 addresses, 200 xc in each - will these 2 wallets behave the same?  Do these get the same chances (and frequency of wins) in this "lottery"??

...but I've seen +60 connection's earlier...

60 is a lot. Should I worry about my tiny 3 ? Or this really does not matter?
Activity: 392
To the XC guru's - does it look to you all normal here:

What i'm concerned is
1. my XC wallet (node?) is online continuously  for maybe 4 days now (restarted several times), and it never gets more then 3 connections. Is there any reason I should want more then 3 connections? How to make this?
I launched another XC wallet at my work place, and even on empty wallet I noticed 6 connections several times there. Both are on a 100mbps fiberline internet connection.  Why? And how to improve this?
Both are on WIN8.1 PC's, with a 100mbps fiber line internet connection.

2. The minting status (weight) and "expected time to earn rewards is 4 h"  does not change for last 3 days.
 But... I still see 0.000 in the stake rewards window. Normal?
for the stake rewards: it is somekind of lottery between 8hr and 30days... so yeah it is normal
don't look at the expected time.
I got my first stake around day 8 and a constant flow of minting every 3-5 days ( I have only between 100 & 200 XC's)

for the connection's: I'm at my work now and no access to my wallet... so I can't see how many connection I have now
But I've seen +60 connection's earlier...

grts
To the XC guru's - does it look to you all normal here:

What i'm concerned is
1. my XC wallet (node?) is online continuously  for maybe 4 days now (restarted several times), and it never gets more then 3 connections. Is there any reason I should want more then 3 connections? How to make this?
I launched another XC wallet at my work place, and even on empty wallet I noticed 6 connections several times there. Both are on a 100mbps fiberline internet connection.  Why? And how to improve this?
Both are on WIN8.1 PC's, with a 100mbps fiber line internet connection.

2. The minting status (weight) and "expected time to earn rewards is 4 h"  does not change for last 3 days.
 But... I still see 0.000 in the stake rewards window. Normal?
Jump to: