Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 561. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I really believe xc's time in the spotlight is just round the corner now. And so well deserved which is the nicest part

XC price deserves to rise to 0.5 BTC at least, but it will take time.

Let's work on breaking 0.01 first. Wink

Which should be fairly soon.

Well, we probably will need BTC price to recover a bit first.  Need some market confidence to come back... hard to predict when that will happen.  But I agree, when that does happen, where do you think BTC will come pouring into?  My bet is that XC will be at the top of that list.  
any speculation on what happened to market confidence?

There were speculations that bitfinex was margin calling on people and closing their short BTC position which flash crashed it.  Adding onto it, there were speculations that Ethereum people were dumping their BTC that they got from their "presale".  
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I really believe xc's time in the spotlight is just round the corner now. And so well deserved which is the nicest part

Well, we probably will need BTC price to recover a bit first.  Need some market confidence to come back... hard to predict when that will happen.  But I agree, when that does happen, where do you think BTC will come pouring into?  My bet is that XC will be at the top of that list.  

Same thing as always, the bears are in control.. The bulls time will come again.... I would suggest there is a lot on the sidelines now.. Once the markets turn, I think the decent coins will see a real head of steam.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Well, we probably will need BTC price to recover a bit first.  Need some market confidence to come back... hard to predict when that will happen.  But I agree, when that does happen, where do you think BTC will come pouring into?  My bet is that XC will be at the top of that list. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
POW coin mining, Chinese style. Have fun reading it:
http://www.thecoinsman.com/2014/08/bitcoin/inside-chinese-bitcoin-mine/

Luckilly, XC fans has a bit different fate.

And here is my latest finding:
http://bitscan.com/articles/anonymity-why-dark-is-the-new-black/

What do you think?

I'm curious about other's thoughts on this teleport thing well. Anybody have a grasp on it?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Wait until the mainstream populations in other regions realise this Tech the next biggest innovation since the internet.  I'd have to say,  the years 1900 - 2050 will go down as the most changeable of all time.  It's weird to think that it's likely in a 1000 years time, someone will be reading this thread as part of an IT history lesson!   To those people of the future reading this, Hi from 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Activity: 235
POW coin mining, Chinese style. Have fun reading it:
http://www.thecoinsman.com/2014/08/bitcoin/inside-chinese-bitcoin-mine/

Luckilly, XC fans has a bit different fate.

And here is my latest finding:
http://bitscan.com/articles/anonymity-why-dark-is-the-new-black/

What do you think?
Activity: 308

Well, we probably will need BTC price to recover a bit first.  Need some market confidence to come back... hard to predict when that will happen.  But I agree, when that does happen, where do you think BTC will come pouring into?  My bet is that XC will be at the top of that list. 
Activity: 364
Let me remind you guys, in our official forum you can find the official Price Speculation Topic, and the coin control Newb friendly guide, you can find both in my sig! Keep this topic clean for updates plz!

I always check out the thread when you post up a reminder but there never seems to be much going on there. I hope people start getting involved there more. I don't have much i can contribute really but enjoy seeing peoples opinions.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Let me remind you guys, in our official forum you can find the official Price Speculation Topic, and the coin control Newb friendly guide, you can find both in my sig! Keep this topic clean for updates plz!
Activity: 226

Activity: 140

And a small top up, ty Mr seller
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Great work again people..

XC is just slowly building up to a crescendo!

Clearly the best crypto out there.

Feels like I'm going against the grain with thsi coin which will make a win that much sweeter!  Always nice to pop in this thread and see people still have their eyes fixed on the prize.  I'm more bullish of XC then ever before.  I hope people are able to stack some more coins in time for the epic rise to come.
Activity: 364
REDD has 22,500 followers on reddit. If they get added and see that we have helped them, thats potentially 22,500 new people who might notice XC and also think were a decent community.

Just a thought.

Anyway, I wont mention it again.

It was just an after thought.  

Your post said; "...i recon we should start voting for redcoin so DRK don't catch up."

If your original intent was to garner the support of the Reddcoin community by helping them get votes then that is what you would have said in the first place.  As opposed to saying that we should vote for REDD so DRK doesn't "catch up."

I don't own any DRK or REDD.  Just expressing my opinion.

I don't hold any DRK or REDD either.

My original intent was for XC to get the most votes. XC got added anyway even though REDD were ahead (and DRK were behind) . I just thought we could help out as if i were in their shoe's, I'd feel a bit hard done by.

Anyway, this is pointless. If someone wants to click they can, if not, don't. Its no biggie, lol.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
DRK is about to collapse.  XC is about to run.  

First-mover advantage can only last so long, until eventually, technological superiority can no longer go unnoticed or unrewarded.

Good times to be a holder of XC.  And for those getting in now, congrats, you've gotten in at essentially the 2-month base.

My sentiments exactly.

Sorry, i've been out of the loop! Why do you think DRK is gonna collapse?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
REDD has 22,500 followers on reddit. If they get added and see that we have helped them, thats potentially 22,500 new people who might notice XC and also think were a decent community.

Just a thought.

It was just an after thought.  

Your post said; "...i recon we should start voting for redcoin so DRK don't catch up."

If your original intent was to garner the support of the Reddcoin community by helping them get votes then that is what you would have said in the first place.  As opposed to saying that we should vote for REDD so DRK doesn't "catch up."

I don't own any DRK or REDD.  Just expressing my opinion.
Activity: 252

Just a thought.

I threw them a vote on: https://www.coingateway.net/
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
And once again, panic sellers will have to buy higher. Damn people, learn something.
Activity: 252
wow only 13.64% XC are on mintpal and bittrex/cryptsy doesn't appear in top 20 largest wallets.
Basically, 85%+ of coins are stacking ATM.  XC holding very strong Smiley

yeah, rather have them stake than to sell/dump at these ridiculous prices  Cool

This is a great little stat!
Jump to: