Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 569. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
be carefull with that fast voting Wink

edit: 90 already    Grin

lol... no fucking about there!! 25 to 100 in what, an hour and a half??

Obviously all about the XC  Grin Wink Cheesy
btw did you know who applied for coingateway?
our "friend" pookie Undecided
Just sent an email to  https://www.coingateway.net/ asking them to add XCurrency ... i ask u all to join in sending an email asking to be put on the voting list... you'd be surprised how far a barrage of request will take you. Explain why we stand out and why we deserve a spot on the vote list!!! Gotta be proactive

good on him.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I think reddcoin might be employing the same "tactic". They've jumped up considerably in the last half hour or so.

does only one get through? I thought we just needed over 100?

I think only one winner?  Not sure... in any case, keep voting people!

edit: 90 already    Grin

I think reddcoin might be employing the same "tactic". They've jumped up considerably in the last half hour or so.

does only one get through? I thought we just needed over 100?
Activity: 392

btw did you know who applied for coingateway?
our "friend" pookie Undecided
Just sent an email to  https://www.coingateway.net/ asking them to add XCurrency ... i ask u all to join in sending an email asking to be put on the voting list... you'd be surprised how far a barrage of request will take you. Explain why we stand out and why we deserve a spot on the vote list!!! Gotta be proactive
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I have a plan this weekend, I would like to provide a small amount of XC faucet to the top 10 messages sent to me on XChat. 0.1 XC per person for the top 10 senders, I am not rich, so if you do not mind the small amount.

Let me know your bitcointalk name in the XChat message, and publish your address by quoting this text. Then I can verify that if I received your message on XChat.
msg sent
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Very Nice feeling  Cheesy to see xc rising! Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Everyone vote for XC @ https://www.coingateway.net/. You don't need an account to vote!  Just open the browser & click.

You can vote once per device / ip address, it seems. 
Activity: 392

Activity: 23
New into Crypto here, i can see that this is a technology(XC in particular) that is going to change the way the world works, rather quickly to.  The development of this coin is consistent, thoughtful and professional.  Reminds me of the way the likes of Microsoft, Amazon and symantec started out with leading innovations, look where they are now!

Welcome! If you're new to crypto, you have landed in the right place with XC.  Wink

Thanks Smiley  This feels like it did when the Internet kick started in the 90's, When you mentioned internet, they were like interWHAT ?? Same with this, but now I'm seeing people who WERE Cryptowhat???, now saying this is an amazing technology and makes so much sense.  XC is exactly what this needed at EXACTLY the right time.  The rest of the "Coins" i feel are very stale in that they are waiting for things to move forward rather than move things forward in a thought-out professional process.  I'm very excited by all this and will actually accept XC as direct payment on Ebay.  I think a gateway payment through Visa might also help things,  i feel excited to be the train that IS going places!
520bit i xchat u

everyone can now vote (without login Roll Eyes)

https://www.coingateway.net

Voted! get on it peeps!
done Smiley

also vote with your phone... it has another ip-adres... (if you use your mob providers data acces (3g for example)
so your vote can count as 2

good thinking. done Smiley

edit - actually, tried to do.. cant find the vote section on my phone. how do you get to it?

^^
This, I was unable to vote on my phone.  Looks like it autoloads the mobile format. How would I get the desktop format?

I have just spoken to someone on their chat. in the space of about 3 mins, they have voted on my behalf, and adjusted the resolution to fit on phones so we can vote now.  Cool

I see the voting options now but I'm still having trouble getting a vote to go through, but I kind of have a poverty phone. Can anyone confirm on the voting via phone?

well it worked for me on HTC One.

edit - just tried again, it seems a bit glitchy, tried zooming in and out and it eventually let me vote again (though told me I had already voted)
Everyone vote for XC @ https://www.coingateway.net/. You don't need an account to vote!  Just open the browser & click.

520bit i xchat u

Voted! get on it peeps!
done Smiley

also vote with your phone... it has another ip-adres... (if you use your mob providers data acces (3g for example)

edit - actually, tried to do.. cant find the vote section on my phone. how do you get to it?

^^
This, I was unable to vote on my phone.  Looks like it autoloads the mobile format. How would I get the desktop format?

I have just spoken to someone on their chat. in the space of about 3 mins, they have voted on my behalf, and adjusted the resolution to fit on phones so we can vote now.  Cool

I see the voting options now but I'm still having trouble getting a vote to go through, but I kind of have a poverty phone. Can anyone confirm on the voting via phone?
Also, How can we get on here - https://www.coinpayments.net/

They accept tons of coins, we should be there!

Yeah I wonder what their process is for adding new coins.

I clicked on contacts, and then coin request and I saw that XC has already been requested.

Yeah, I saw this after I originally posted. it says if a request has already been made please dont request again... theres a HUGE list of requested coins though.

Personally I think the more they add the better. when using them as a payment gateway, you can choose which coins you want to accept out of the list. (Was planning on using them for a shop im halfway through making, they need XC first though)
Activity: 27
yeah, minimum 100 votes we need.

XCurrency  25
 Namecoin  5
 Darkcoin  116
 Reddcoin   123

one hour later

XCurrency  56
 Namecoin  5
 Darkcoin  117
 Reddcoin 129

I would bet 100 xc that we reach 100 today!
New into Crypto here, i can see that this is a technology(XC in particular) that is going to change the way the world works, rather quickly to.  The development of this coin is consistent, thoughtful and professional.  Reminds me of the way the likes of Microsoft, Amazon and symantec started out with leading innovations, look where they are now!

Welcome! If you're new to crypto, you have landed in the right place with XC.  Wink
520bit i xchat u

Voted! get on it peeps!
done Smiley

^^
This, I was unable to vote on my phone.  Looks like it autoloads the mobile format. How would I get the desktop format?

I have just spoken to someone on their chat. in the space of about 3 mins, they have voted on my behalf, and adjusted the resolution to fit on phones so we can vote now.  Cool

Cool

Everyone vote for XC @ coingateway. You don't need an account to vote!  Just open the browser & click.

Also works from your phone data IP, problem is fixed now, regards my last post.
Jump to: