Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 573. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
mammoth? something to hide you don't want to get your code reviewed?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
We should probably chill out over in the mammoth thread now lol, we put him in his place, time to take the high road.

Well unless you see something funny....   like this...

Hmmm so that screenshot...

1. Is Mammothcoin and supercoindev the same dev?
2. If not, who was the lazy dev that just stole that screenshot and pretended a transaction was logged?  (Supercoindev or you)

bwahahaha! enticing competing dev for proof of slanderous statements: 1xc
                            morning entertainment value on xcthread while gentlemen are bored waiting for the market to move: priceless!

I don't normally say this but it's all a fair game at this point. That developer is a joke.

A direct quote which promoted this response from me:

'‘I accept reputable members but XC dev is not reputable one because he does not know what is multisig and true trustless system and keep cheating his community with absurd things.’'

So far they have done nothing and have no previous history or respect within the crypto community. Whereas Dan is even being offered bounties from other community members to review their coins code.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
We should probably chill out over in the mammoth thread now lol, we put him in his place, time to take the high road.

Well unless you see something funny....   like this...

Hmmm so that screenshot...

1. Is Mammothcoin and supercoindev the same dev?
2. If not, who was the lazy dev that just stole that screenshot and pretended a transaction was logged?  (Supercoindev or you)

bwahahaha! enticing competing (i use the term loosely) dev for proof of slanderous statements: 1xc
                            morning entertainment value on xcthread while gentlemen are bored waiting for the market to move: priceless!
[...]
The price is pretty much the same rate of descent we've seen lately - which is to say the slowest of the alts (cf. Crypto-Coin Stats) and thus the safest haven.
[...]

Can't you see that XC has lost almost 30% of its value within 5 days? Also, can't you see that such bullshit about 'safe heavens' gets exploited by someone to easily move out of XC? Why do you continue doing this?

I don't get your reasoning at all.

If XC is a safe haven, people will move money into it.

for me xc feels more like a smaller pump&dump coin. i'm a long term investor but a safe heaven would provide a stable price and not +/-30% price fluctuations that just help the big players to take out a nice profit and leave smaller investors behind.

You're in crypto, this all about big money just like any markets. Honestly if you want stability then invest in Gold. Long term however, xc's proven anon technology and privacy platform will succeed. It's not always about the short term price.
Activity: 324
[...]
The price is pretty much the same rate of descent we've seen lately - which is to say the slowest of the alts (cf. Crypto-Coin Stats) and thus the safest haven.
[...]

Can't you see that XC has lost almost 30% of its value within 5 days? Also, can't you see that such bullshit about 'safe heavens' gets exploited by someone to easily move out of XC? Why do you continue doing this?

for me xc feels more like a smaller pump&dump coin. i'm a long term investor but a safe heaven would provide a stable price and not +/-30% price fluctuations that just help the big players to take out a nice profit and leave smaller investors behind.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
[...]
[...]

Activity: 196
[...]
[...]

Compare to the other alts please - I see only VIA, XMR and NXT being better over the past 7 days. But anyway I wouldn't wig out about it - there's no volume anywhere at the moment.
Activity: 364
[...]
[...]

http://cryptocoinstats.com/

This quarter we've done better than all alts and bitcoin.  = safehaven for us hodlers.  Let's hope it stays this way.
Activity: 252
Don't like the quiet or the price!  Wtf...

Morning folks!

Bitcoin plunge; everybody's watching it, hence the general silence.

Once BTC starts heading up again (which is quite likely to be today IMO) we'll see more money moving into XC.

I havent watched the BTC markets live much in the past, but it is very entertaining.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd

I should have an updated whitepaper on both the decentralized trustless mixing [which is multi-sig based] and the xchat by Sunday night, if not sooner.

Great news!

Great news indeed. Hopefully this bullshit crypto-crash will be over by then. As someone pointed out we are doing OK through this. One thing
that's really working in our favour right now is having a publicly known team.   
Hi guys,  

Didn't only mean the XC price,  everything is looking a bit grim today.  Hope BTC does get back up soon.  Reading opinions on reddit has me worrying a bit but like you say,  XC is the safehaven.  So at least we got the majority in the right place for now.

Keep up the good work guys,  look forward to some more news soon.  :-)

just noticed that Key's new moderated thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8320641
puts Dan's review (mentioned as XC developer) on their front page!
Activity: 252

I should have an updated whitepaper on both the decentralized trustless mixing [which is multi-sig based] and the xchat by Sunday night, if not sooner.

Great news!
Activity: 131
New Beginning!

I don't like the price and i have to get use to it cause i can do notting about that...
I am holding my XC's nomather what. My first XC were bought at 400k!  So i have to say something from time to time.Smiley

But the quiet is ugly...Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Morning folks!

Bitcoin plunge; everybody's watching it, hence the general silence.

Once BTC starts heading up again (which is quite likely to be today IMO) we'll see more money moving into XC.

We are all doing things behind the scenes. There wasnt direct question or commments to respond to.
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Are you guys all in holiday?
I don't like this silance!!:)
Activity: 308
Wasn't haven a go at anyone we just don't want to bring there supporters over here starting a fight is all I thinking Grin

Me neither, but I could not help it that time....

There's a difference between starting a fight and stand your ground.

The XC community didn't start anything.   We were there to clear up what is clearly a blatant lie if not slandering.   If their dev was not anon, but rather a dev with a real name like our dev, do you think they would start such crap?  They are what is known as Internet tough guys.  
the dev probably responded that way because they have something to hide.

Exactly what I was thinking
Jump to: