Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 616. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
The PR article says that XC TOR Sticks ship at the release of REV3.  And above you said there is an estimate arrival date of late August for 1st batch of XC TOR sticks...

So, are we to take it that the expected release date of REV3 is in a couple weeks?  Hmm... Smiley

Big things are happening fast... people are going to miss the rocket.

Yeah it looks like we're fast-tracking the TOR Stick to ship before Rev 3...

Wouldn't want to raise expectations without being 100% certain we'll deliver.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
How to buy in Chinese?

Buy BTC from bter or btc38, then send those btc to either bittrex or Mintpal and buy XC!    You might want to hurry though if you want to buy before that PR campaign that will be starting.

XC market on Bter

https://bter.com/trade/XC_BTC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Is there a download link for the ISO image?

It's not released yet ;-)

Ok, no problem for 20 EUR, but why empty promises?

No it's coming out today.

Arlyn, still coming out this evening? Thinking of staying up late to try out.. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

You know how we said we'd release the TOR Stick .iso download today?

Well we're releasing the real thing!

XC is very proud to launch its very own store.

Go ahead, buy yourselves TOR Sticks!

- TOR Sticks will be manufactured in batches of 50.

- All orders are currently pre-orders with an estimate arrival date of late August for the first batch.

- So get in there quick! Buy lots!

The PR article says that XC TOR Sticks ship at the release of REV3.  And above you said there is an estimate arrival date of late August for 1st batch of XC TOR sticks...

So, are we to take it that the expected release date of REV3 is in a couple weeks?  Hmm... Smiley

Haha I really doubt that considering the final Rev 2 release is still being worked on Smiley  Either way I hope we do get them at the end of August because I just ordered one.
legendary

Hey folks, feel free to spread the press release on social media:

Tweet

Facebook status

Activity: 308

You know how we said we'd release the TOR Stick .iso download today?

Well we're releasing the real thing!

XC is very proud to launch its very own store.

Go ahead, buy yourselves TOR Sticks!

- TOR Sticks will be manufactured in batches of 50.

- All orders are currently pre-orders with an estimate arrival date of late August for the first batch.

- So get in there quick! Buy lots!

Big things are happening fast... people are going to miss the rocket.
Activity: 151
question i've been thinking about---- So quoting the staking info from http://www.xc-official.com/staking/

"The total supply of XC increases by 3.33% per year.  There is no central authority that creates or keeps these new coins; instead, coins are created within the XC App.  This means that you stand to earn coins as they are created in your app.

The way that the XC network determines which users are given these new coins is based on how many coins users have in their app.  Simply put, over the course of a year, you will earn 3.33% interest on your total funds."

It's counterintuitive to me... If the total supply increases by 3.33% every year it doesn't include those coins not staking on exchanges, so then why would my portion of XC not appreciate more than 3.33% to account for this?
Let's say an exchange holds 25% of all XC and are not staking it--- and the users hold the other 75% and are all staking. Wouldn't those 75% staking see a return of 4.1625% so that the entire XC supply appreciates 3.33%?

thanks Smiley
legendary

Just in case anyone's in doubt about the impending rush of investor interest...

Paid PR Campaign

[Large image removed]

Click the image to read the PDF.

It goes out at 3am EST to every major tech blog (and many more besides).

This should be good.

WOW!   Will we have another 2x run up like last time?   Grin    Let me fill up my wallet with more XC.  Be right back.

That's likely enough ;-)

Activity: 322

Paid PR Campaign

[Large image removed]

This should be good.

WOW!   Will we have another 2x run up like last time?   Grin    Let me fill up my wallet with more XC.  Be right back.
How to buy in Chinese?

Buy BTC from bter or btc38, then send those btc to either bittrex or Mintpal and buy XC!    You might want to hurry though if you want to buy before that PR campaign that will be starting.
legendary

Paid PR Campaign

This should be good.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 151
i have promised my friends that if XC reaches 0.00444 I'm getting a tattoo in honor of XCurrency (as well as taking them on a major vacation). Be ready for pics once this happens....
Im curious,

How do you use the TOR card on your computer?

thx

You plug it in and just boot from it (USB boot)
Activity: 361
Im curious,

How do you use the TOR card on your computer?

thx
Are all these updates being blasted on social media??

Lets get the word out!

Very much so.

Everyone, get on social media and share all the news!

Can you give us a standard tweet, then we can push out a consistent message

Head to @xcurrency or facebook and just share, retweet, or copy/paste everything :-)

Let's create a rainstorm of media.

If you haven't done this, the time is now.  There have been so many updates and great news, the tech and progress never stops here.
Dat buy wall is sexy - its going to get bigger and explode.  Enjoy. 

I just told a few of my friends about whats going on in here today, they're about to throw some BTCs this way.

It's funny watching the action on MP.   You see these big buys, then these tiny small sell to try to push the price back down, then more big buys drive it back up.   Fun stuff.

Haha I've seen the same thing seems like a lot of bot action on there with tiny orders...

Ya, seems like the bot is trying to say... "no no.. .don't buy it now... it's not going up,  it's going down.  nothing to see here."  haha.

It'll be nice when we have a decentralized exchange via the XC wallet so we dont have to deal with MP nonsense.

I just told a few of my friends about whats going on in here today, they're about to throw some BTCs this way.

It's funny watching the action on MP.   You see these big buys, then these tiny small sell to try to push the price back down, then more big buys drive it back up.   Fun stuff.

Haha I've seen the same thing seems like a lot of bot action on there with tiny orders...

Ya, seems like the bot is trying to say... "no no.. .don't buy it now... it's not going up,  it's going down.  nothing to see here."  haha.

Jump to: