Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 611. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I've imported my privkey of my chat adress to my tor stick would anyone test this by sending me a message pls?

XSEUF9VwFqGLWu176BP5ZuqbprmKDS5Qdg  |  26orPwx4uLP4KcBsSTMAtzvLmKfbtbLSYd3LULJ1MYU4i

ps: is there any way to store this "chat" adress permanently into the tor stick? (instead of always retype the whole privkey and wallet key)
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So, who's money is being used here???

See my reply above.
something tells me that RW-Stott is here to create fud, there is no real reason to doubt the XC team  and what they are doing with the money, by now everybody should be able to trust them since they have earned it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

See my reply above.

When is the xchat Mac OS version released?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

See my reply above. This has already been clarified.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just a point of inquiry;

It cost about about 1/2 BTC to send out a press release.

https://ireach.prnewswire.com/orders/price-options.aspx

Our PR campaign is through PRweb and cost $500.

In this case it was funded personally by Dan. The final Rev 2 release will be funded by the community's donations to the PR Fund!

something tells me that RW-Stott is here to create fud, there is no real reason to doubt the XC team  and what they are doing with the money, by now everybody should be able to trust them since they have earned it.

What ever happened to praticos donation of $500? I recall that it was to be used specifically for rev2
"The final Rev 2 release will be funded by the community's donations to the PR Fund!"

Firstly, if it was funded by one community member, I think credit should be given to him. Secondly, it is still unclear if it is praticos $500 being used because XC also held a community fund raiser to raise $500 to match praticos $500, in which case pratico was going to donate an additional $500.

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Up next, we have the winner of the XC TOR Stick competition:

520Bit

Also, thanks to the community's generous request, a second TOR Stick goes to:

Mr_Random

...for his generous contribution to XC's fledgling PR effort.

Thanks Mr_Random! Your big-minded generosity put XC on the map; now we're out to conquer every inch of it.

The TOR Sticks will be shipped at the earliest possible date (possibly a fair bit earlier than the general public).

To the winners: send me a message on XChat and we'll arrange your TOR Sticks pronto.

Wooooo, incredible, more than 10 pages increased overnight. I never win a lottery, but I win the TOR Stick. Thanks to all the XC team.
I will send you a message on XChat once I get my laptop.

Hi Synechist, I just sent a msg to XDzTA6xMsx1FJkitgKaj3S9mMvPQEzN4w9 on XChat, did you get it?

Just fired up XChat. Message received!

Got your msg, thank you.
legendary

520Bit

Mr_Random

Thanks Mr_Random! Your big-minded generosity put XC on the map; now we're out to conquer every inch of it.

The TOR Sticks will be shipped at the earliest possible date (possibly a fair bit earlier than the general public).

To the winners: send me a message on XChat and we'll arrange your TOR Sticks pronto.

Wooooo, incredible, more than 10 pages increased overnight. I never win a lottery, but I win the TOR Stick. Thanks to all the XC team.

Hi Synechist, I just sent a msg to XDzTA6xMsx1FJkitgKaj3S9mMvPQEzN4w9 on XChat, did you get it?

Just fired up XChat. Message received!

legendary
Just a point of inquiry;

In this case it was funded personally by Dan. The final Rev 2 release will be funded by the community's donations to the PR Fund!

What ever happened to praticos donation of $500? I recall that it was to be used specifically for rev2
"The final Rev 2 release will be funded by the community's donations to the PR Fund!"

Firstly, if it was funded by one community member, I think credit should be given to him. Secondly, it is still unclear if it is praticos $500 being used because XC also held a community fund raiser to raise $500 to match praticos $500, in which case pratico was going to donate an additional $500.

Aha, my mistake. Pratico's donation is for Rev 2, and the community's is for Rev 2.5.

Comes to the same thing either way: generous XC supporters. :-)

Merit: 252

520Bit

Mr_Random

Activity: 308
Just a point of inquiry;

Activity: 308
Just a point of inquiry;

Merit: 255
totally miss this coin until now!

a coin that have a thread with more than 1000 pages must have something to say! I'm looking for more info!

Here come the rest of BTC talk now.  I heard wayyyy earlier on this thread someone mention about the 1000 page indicator.  Looks like to be true.

Something like this:

XC has more threads she said to Ted.  Ted then told Ned that the coin could not be dead.  The thread grew so long it led Ted and Ned and even Fred out of his Shed to the thread instead.  What is this Coin, was in Infared?! I was invisible until page 1000, they said.  This coin was clearly ahead Ted told Ned.  Fred scrolled back, to much to read, he ended up dead.  Some things are better left un said.  This coin called XC has privacy imbed, Dans the master never misled.  So off we go to page 2001.  See you there for another usless rhyme and some fun.

-dunno why i did this.
Activity: 252
Is it just me or is our whale back. Looks like he's sold his house, wife and kids to keep a lid on the price. Anyway once he's gone we're continuing our stately rise I'm sure of that.

Its almost comical at this point
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is it just me or is our whale back. Looks like he's sold his house, wife and kids to keep a lid on the price. Anyway once he's gone we're continuing our stately rise I'm sure of that.
Activity: 214
Just a point of inquiry;

It proove us again the devotion of XC team for this project.
Thanks you very much XC team Smiley
After so many news and improvement, could be frustrating to see the price stable.
I am really impressed by the mature reaction of our community, simply the first time i see it in altcoins scenes.
These 2 reactions give the best confidence possible to new investors. No bubble, underpriced, solid price support constructed for weeks, great team and community, awesome project.
We are constructing a rock solid basis here Smiley
Activity: 137

Coverage from Digital Journal

Well done. XC have the potential of becoming the next bitcoin.
Activity: 392
sorry linux noob here...

Testing the tor-stick,
But where is the appdata(windows)-folder located in linux?

I mean, where can I find the wallet.dat
...it's in the home folder, but hidden. type ctrl "h" to reveal the hidden files.
at least that's the way it is in most of the other linux coins including XC's normal linux wallet.  I'm just now downloading the ISO for the TORsionbar.
tnx
I found it that way
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
sorry linux noob here...

Testing the tor-stick,
But where is the appdata(windows)-folder located in linux?

I mean, where can I find the wallet.dat
...it's in the home folder, but hidden. type ctrl "h" to reveal the hidden files.
at least that's the way it is in most of the other linux coins including XC's normal linux wallet.  I'm just now downloading the ISO for the TORsionbar.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

a coin that have a thread with more than 1000 pages must have something to say! I'm looking for more info!

Welcome asdlolciterquit
Activity: 840

Here is a good place to start:  http://xc-official.com/

Our latest PR: http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/08/08/657185/10093785/en/Introducing-XChat-more-private-than-BitTorrent-Bleep-and-more-secure-than-Protonmail.html

Especially check out the team behind XC: http://xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

The lead dev's linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

Of course the OP has a LOT of info.  Definitely a must read too.

TLDR: This is a coin that's actually a PLATFORM built for the future.   It's just getting started.

If have any questions or need more info or problems with anything or suggestions then pm me.
Jump to: