Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 622. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

snip

So you know that part: 'Trust Me that test is a big deal' and 'I'll finish it when I'm done messing with the store' ? yeah that was it.

I hope you guys' like it, it me a while to sort all of the things out and there are still tweeks that need to be done.

I'm not even going to mention the coming soon products.

Very very nice work!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May I ask what is the difference between the Custom TOT stick and the regular one?

$500 between the two is a lot...

Custom one is for those who want 25 sticks with their site or logo.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May I ask what is the difference between the Custom TOR stick and the regular one?

$500 between the two is a lot...

You know how we said we'd release the TOR Stick .iso download today?

Well we're releasing the real thing!

XC is very proud to launch its very own store.

Go ahead, buy yourselves TOR Sticks!

- TOR Sticks will be manufactured in batches of 50.

- All orders are currently pre-orders with an estimate arrival date of late August for the first batch.

- So get in there quick! Buy lots!

Just ordered one!!

one? one? why not ten? Wink

I can see however that you ordered my favourite one.
Activity: 882

- All orders are currently pre-orders with an estimate arrival date of late August for the first batch.

so theses will have the GUI version on it once shipped?
Activity: 616

Just ordered one!!
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

And boom goes the dynamite

snip

So you know that part: 'Trust Me that test is a big deal' and 'I'll finish it when I'm done messing with the store' ? yeah that was it.

I hope you guys' like it, it me a while to sort all of the things out and there are still tweeks that need to be done.

I'm not even going to mention the coming soon products.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 392
"Thank you for contacting Cryptsy. I am happy to assist.
My apologies for the delay. Due to backend problems we have taken systems offline for maintenance and this effects the systems running a few of our coins. X11 wallet was one of the wallets that was affected. Please bear with us this should be resolved shortly."

This is crapsy response. I told myself never ever to trade on crapsy. Now, If I ever see my coins back, I shall stick to promises given to myself: never ever trade on crapsy.

They lost a lot of my coins more times than i care to remember but always got them back!
Just a real pain to have to wait for yout ticket gets to the right person to fix it, still think they did this on purpose a couple of times some months back, the timing was to many times in my disadvantage

I've emailed cryptsy 3 times to update the name too... that site is a joke.

why don't you PM Bitjohn
here is the support bct-thread of cryptsy:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5289825

don't forget to read the rules
grts

I'll PM him, thanks for the info.
your welcome...
I hope it helps
Activity: 364
My apologies for the delay. Due to backend problems we have taken systems offline for maintenance and this effects the systems running a few of our coins. X11 wallet was one of the wallets that was affected. Please bear with us this should be resolved shortly."

This is crapsy response. I told myself never ever to trade on crapsy. Now, If I ever see my coins back, I shall stick to promises given to myself: never ever trade on crapsy.

They lost a lot of my coins more times than i care to remember but always got them back!
Just a real pain to have to wait for yout ticket gets to the right person to fix it, still think they did this on purpose a couple of times some months back, the timing was to many times in my disadvantage

why don't you PM Bitjohn

grts

I'll PM him, thanks for the info.
Activity: 980
I made a pretty small contribution awhile back.  Can I at least get 1/4th of a TOR Stick?

Grin

You contributed 0.0999 BTC. Thank you!

1/5th of a TOR Stick then  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I made a pretty small contribution awhile back.  Can I at least get 1/4th of a TOR Stick?

Grin

You contributed 0.0999 BTC. Thank you!

Activity: 770
I'm liking this new format for updating, it keeps things interesting for a longer period of time.  That to me means less time for the foolish dumps to take place, awesome!  This is going to be fun watching the reaction to the updates.   Cool

Agree 100% thank you to the XC team for the daily updates and constant surprises that keep things moving forward in a daily (and hourly) basis.

I agree too , daily updates have positive effect and keep people interested about developments.
Activity: 392

why don't you PM Bitjohn

grts
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Also, thanks to the community's generous request, a second TOR Stick goes to:

Mr_Random

...for his generous contribution to XC's fledgling PR effort.

Thanks Mr_Random! Your big-minded generosity put XC on the map; now we're out to conquer every inch of it.

The TOR Sticks will be shipped at the earliest possible date (possibly a fair bit earlier than the general public).

To the winners: send me a message on XChat and we'll arrange your TOR Sticks pronto.

Wooohooooo Grin That's made my day.

I'll hit you up on XChat later!
+1 Cheesy
Activity: 980

Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
awesome progress XC team. very eXCited to see a mac version of these updates as well!
Activity: 364
I'm liking this new format for updating, it keeps things interesting for a longer period of time.  That to me means less time for the foolish dumps to take place, awesome!  This is going to be fun watching the reaction to the updates.   Cool

Agree 100% thank you to the XC team for the daily updates and constant surprises that keep things moving forward in a daily (and hourly) basis.
Jump to: