Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 623. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"Thank you for contacting Cryptsy. I am happy to assist.
My apologies for the delay. Due to backend problems we have taken systems offline for maintenance and this effects the systems running a few of our coins. X11 wallet was one of the wallets that was affected. Please bear with us this should be resolved shortly."

This is crapsy response. I told myself never ever to trade on crapsy. Now, If I ever see my coins back, I shall stick to promises given to myself: never ever trade on crapsy.

I've emailed cryptsy 3 times to update the name too... that site is a joke.
Activity: 978
My apologies for the delay. Due to backend problems we have taken systems offline for maintenance and this effects the systems running a few of our coins. X11 wallet was one of the wallets that was affected. Please bear with us this should be resolved shortly."

This is crapsy response. I told myself never ever to trade on crapsy. Now, If I ever see my coins back, I shall stick to promises given to myself: never ever trade on crapsy.

They lost a lot of my coins more times than i care to remember but always got them back!
Just a real pain to have to wait for yout ticket gets to the right person to fix it, still think they did this on purpose a couple of times some months back, the timing was to many times in my disadvantage
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Also, thanks to the community's generous request, a second TOR Stick goes to:

Mr_Random

...for his generous contribution to XC's fledgling PR effort.

Thanks Mr_Random! Your big-minded generosity put XC on the map; now we're out to conquer every inch of it.

The TOR Sticks will be shipped at the earliest possible date (possibly a fair bit earlier than the general public).

To the winners: send me a message on XChat and we'll arrange your TOR Sticks pronto.

Wooohooooo Grin That's made my day.

I'll hit you up on XChat later!

Sure. All gratitude to you sir!

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Also, thanks to the community's generous request, a second TOR Stick goes to:

Mr_Random

...for his generous contribution to XC's fledgling PR effort.

Thanks Mr_Random! Your big-minded generosity put XC on the map; now we're out to conquer every inch of it.

The TOR Sticks will be shipped at the earliest possible date (possibly a fair bit earlier than the general public).

To the winners: send me a message on XChat and we'll arrange your TOR Sticks pronto.

Wooohooooo Grin That's made my day.

I'll hit you up on XChat later!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Well, we won't use TOR forever. Something altogether more secure is in the works...
I call that the real news of the day, Hope this could mean using XC wallets for rerouting the msgs like they already do with coins.
Same result (hidden ip iso address) and no need for dependencies or link to a tainted name

I'd agree. It's pretty major.

Always best to drop hints on release day.

Activity: 882
Cryptsy should really update their XC "info page".  Angry

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/160
+1, and how about starting a Xc/USD market while on it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
like the aXCess route.

How about  "aXCessin" cause its a killer device that gives you the axcess
Activity: 978
Well, we won't use TOR forever. Something altogether more secure is in the works...
I call that the real news of the day, Hope this could mean using XC wallets for rerouting the msgs like they already do with coins.
Same result (hidden ip iso address) and no need for dependencies or link to a tainted name
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I'm liking this new format for updating, it keeps things interesting for a longer period of time.  That to me means less time for the foolish dumps to take place, awesome!  This is going to be fun watching the reaction to the updates.   Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Well, it's been another hour... where is our next announcement?  Grin
This +1  Wink
Activity: 140

The next announcement is that there will be next announcement.
legendary
Activity: 2310

No wait , annoucments are bad look people are buying when waiting for annoucnment Smiley

Now we know what XC is doing wrong from the start just announcing too fast Cheesy

Hahahhahah Cheesy
Activity: 308
Activity: 121

Great updates for ease of use, today is gonna be big. I've got some BTC over on Mintpal in case some fool dumps on all the good news Smiley

Today is gonna be big indeed.

My guess is that nobody's gonna dump on our news. It hasn't happened for weeks.

However the market's still tentative to buy on our news because of that whale.

This means the sell orders are still ripe for the picking for anyone who wants cheap coins!

It will be first official release of tor sticks to the masses and i am thinking it is only first step to something really huge that will be released today Cheesy

Anyone think of a catchy name for the tor sticks yet. How about XCiTOR or TorXC? Just a thought!

TorstiXC ?

I like that one too!

WOW! I have been busy today and just got on and saw this great activity...  Great work guys.   The first thing that came to my non tech mind when I saw the above post was Tor-aXCess.  That's about as deep as it gets for me on the marketing side.   Investors are excited...
Tor-eXCess
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Great updates for ease of use, today is gonna be big. I've got some BTC over on Mintpal in case some fool dumps on all the good news Smiley

Today is gonna be big indeed.

My guess is that nobody's gonna dump on our news. It hasn't happened for weeks.

However the market's still tentative to buy on our news because of that whale.

This means the sell orders are still ripe for the picking for anyone who wants cheap coins!

It will be first official release of tor sticks to the masses and i am thinking it is only first step to something really huge that will be released today Cheesy

Anyone think of a catchy name for the tor sticks yet. How about XCiTOR or TorXC? Just a thought!

TorstiXC ?

I like that one too!

WOW! I have been busy today and just got on and saw this great activity...  Great work guys.   The first thing that came to my non tech mind when I saw the above post was Tor-aXCess.  That's about as deep as it gets for me on the marketing side.   Investors are excited...
Jump to: