Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 625. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Great updates for ease of use, today is gonna be big. I've got some BTC over on Mintpal in case some fool dumps on all the good news Smiley

Today is gonna be big indeed.

My guess is that nobody's gonna dump on our news. It hasn't happened for weeks.

However the market's still tentative to buy on our news because of that whale.

This means the sell orders are still ripe for the picking for anyone who wants cheap coins!

You should think about including new F5 buttons with the Tor stick package for long time members.  
or at least a sticker.  Cheesy

Hmm... an xc printed mechanical f5 keycap, imagine that.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Great updates for ease of use, today is gonna be big. I've got some BTC over on Mintpal in case some fool dumps on all the good news Smiley

This means the sell orders are still ripe for the picking for anyone who wants cheap coins!

You should think about including new F5 buttons with the Tor stick package for long time members.  

Hah! Excellent idea.

Activity: 882

legendary
Activity: 2310

It will be first official release of tor sticks to the masses and i am thinking it is only first step to something really huge that will be released today Cheesy
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Based on what has been accomplished, the incredible rate of development and what is on the roadmap for XC, to only have the Marketcap that it currently does is just lunacy.  Should easily be 3x minimum now and probably more like 5-10x in the very near future.

Market is not a rational entity. It's driven by emotional individual and the more bag holders are in, the more sell pressure you will see along the roads. That LTC and DRK are where they are is self explanatory of this phenomena.
Activity: 252

Based on what has been accomplished, the incredible rate of development and what is on the roadmap for XC, to only have the Marketcap that it currently does is just lunacy.  Should easily be 3x minimum now and probably more like 5-10x in the very near future.
Activity: 479
hey, havent gotten any response over on XCtalk.com so I guess I'll ask around here since this is likely just a generic QT related error

Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

This message pops up when launching client.
Afterwards all the balance is displayed incorrectly. This doesnt add up....

I've resynced the blockchain.. below is the state of my current client:

as you can see the balance should display approx. 200

Please note, I have deleted all data and resynced the blockchain more than once... even with no blockchain it gives me that error. It seems my wallet.dat became corrupted somehow...
I have also closed and relaunched, unlocked client etc...

I'm going to run a repair command and report back

UPDATE: after running "repairwallet" in the console window everything is fine. Anyone with a technical understanding of how/why this happens?
legendary

Activity: 364

Afternoon folks. Let's start small today:

There's a new version of XChat (2.47h)!

- You can now chat with the app unlocked for staking, so your coins are protected.

- You now get notifications in the taskbar for new messages.

- Your "from" address is filled automatically, saving you hassle.

- You can use it over TOR in conjunction with the TOR browser bundle.

legendary
Amazing!

synechist, you remind me of apple in how you tease update releases... just give it all to us!!!

But then there'd be no narrative development.  ;-)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Yes, I do on occasion. There's something up with how Bitcointalk handles them. The next OP update will have smaller slices.

If the chat code can be tested independently of the closed source, isn't it a good idea to give it to the community for quick fixes and small improvements?
Activity: 196
guys can anyone point me how to properly configure this xchat?

with the release of the tor stick ISO we will now have to have a usb plugged in at all times right? I have one usb 3.0 port left for it if thats the case
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Anyone else experiencing a blurry/grainy middle part of the OP image(s)?

I can see it.  I think I noticed it yesterday also, but just attributed it to our awful network performance here at work.  Smiley
Activity: 308

- You can now chat with the app unlocked for staking, so your coins are protected.

Amazing!

synechist, you remind me of apple in how you tease update releases... just give it all to us!!!
legendary

Yes, I do on occasion. There's something up with how Bitcointalk handles them. The next OP update will have smaller slices.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Activity: 214

Small, haha it's already a very good update !! Smiley
legendary
The top two features are definitely worth the upgrade alone. We should be able to right click on the message contact list to delete from there at some point in the future, or even a way of organizing the list (perhaps by age of last received/sent message).

Indeed. All that (and more) is coming.

Rev 2.5.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
The top two features are definitely worth the upgrade alone. We should be able to right click on the message contact list to delete from there at some point in the future, or even a way of organizing the list (perhaps by age of last received/sent message).
legendary

Jump to: