Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 641. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Wanna give a shoutout to Teka, Synechist, Dan and the rest of the team for all the great things you do. Something special is happening here, XC has huge potential and the tech and announcements get better all the time.

Thanks, you guys are great too.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Wanna give a shoutout to Teka, Synechist, Dan and the rest of the team for all the great things you do. Something special is happening here, XC has huge potential and the tech and announcements get better all the time.

+1.

Synechist you have the patience of a saint.

Thank you Teka for all the work.

And Dan, well, I don't need to say anything about Dan. The proof is in the pudding.

Excitement about the XC platform is growing each day. I feel it in the forum and I feel it in the trading movements. The next month promises to be a historic one for XC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

+10000 -- exciting times ahead guys!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Yeah, I can't even register at the forum. Just get the I don't have permission for that error. Tried resending validation email multiple times, no dice.

username?

nvm: filter banned you, it should be fine now.

When I login, I still get:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10193]
We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.

EDIT: Cleared my cache and seems to be fine now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yeah, I can't even register at the forum. Just get the I don't have permission for that error. Tried resending validation email multiple times, no dice.

username?

nvm: filter banned you, it should be fine now.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Teka, I'm having trouble viewing the official forum today.

I've had an account there for awhile now that I've been able to use in the past, but I went to log in today and it says 'Sorry, you don't have permission for that.' It appears that I am logged in and still getting that message.

Can I get a hand here? Thanks!

You should be able to ignore that and refresh xctalk.com.

Hey Teka, can u set me up on the forum, I keep getting the "permission error"

+1

I'm also getting this error at the forum.

Ok, I'll sort out the database when I'm done messing with the store. Trust me, you won't mind me delaying it Wink. You should be able to go to xctalk.com after you logged in and everything should work fine.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Can someone remind me the details of this TOR stick competition?

When the XC Bitcointalk thread reaches page 1000, do the following:

1) Use XChat to send a message to:
       Address:     XDzTA6xMsx1FJkitgKaj3S9mMvPQEzN4w9
       Public key:  eRyb6fBBZxfkVp1kLcgc81WQuZw8pgpPwkVfKNhJBHBC

(If you don't have XChat yet, download it here.)

2) Post the address you sent the message from onto the Official XC Forum here.

3) Put your XChat address and public key into your Bitcointalk signature.

"XC Chat and Private payments merge" Can u offer a real world example of sending a private payment? Thanks!

Activity: 462

I've had an account there for awhile now that I've been able to use in the past, but I went to log in today and it says 'Sorry, you don't have permission for that.' It appears that I am logged in and still getting that message.

+1

I'm also getting this error at the forum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
just kidding! Again, GREAT JOB
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary

When the XC Bitcointalk thread reaches page 1000, do the following:

1) Use XChat to send a message to:
       Address:     XDzTA6xMsx1FJkitgKaj3S9mMvPQEzN4w9
       Public key:  eRyb6fBBZxfkVp1kLcgc81WQuZw8pgpPwkVfKNhJBHBC

(If you don't have XChat yet, download it here.)

2) Post the address you sent the message from onto the Official XC Forum here.

3) Put your XChat address and public key into your Bitcointalk signature.

Since XChat is not yet released for Mac and Linux, users can alternatively send a micropayment to the address above, and then post their sending address on the Official XC Forum as described.

The competition will run for 24 hours from the time of the first post on page 1000.

The winner will be decided upon by a suitably random method. If needs be, a video or other means of proof will be posted to establish the randomness of the selection.

The signed TOR Stick will be shipped to the winner at the earliest possible date. This may be in advance of TOR Sticks being shipped to the general public.

Activity: 378
can somebody send me a test message..Thanks..  XQr1JaGVUDbuqsx3VKGbMBkeC3uih2vyCM

Sent. I got your message, which counts as an entry into the TOR Stick competition!

XC +23.21%

DRK +0.09%

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;-)
can somebody send me a test message..Thanks..  XQr1JaGVUDbuqsx3VKGbMBkeC3uih2vyCM

Sent. I got your message, which counts as an entry into the TOR Stick competition!

P.S. If you don't get my reply, then turn off Daylight Savings Time on your computer. A fix for this little issue was tested today... should see it soon.

I got Thanks! U the man!

legendary
can somebody send me a test message..Thanks..  XQr1JaGVUDbuqsx3VKGbMBkeC3uih2vyCM

can somebody send me a test message..Thanks..  XQr1JaGVUDbuqsx3VKGbMBkeC3uih2vyCM
Jump to: