Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 645. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Woohoo! I'm receiving tons of messages. I'll respond to each of them so you know your entry has been acknowledged.

If you don't get a response, you can resend.

But it's too crazy now. I will respond in four hours' time or sooner.

Please approve my account in official forum thanks
mine too, please

Wink

Done.

Thank You , ok fully apllied now for XC Tor Stick Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***The XC Daily Update***

Soon XC will add a new layer of privacy based on your XChat address.

XChat addresses are soon to be implemented as "stealth addresses" to which people can send payments.

This means that you'll receive payment on a different address that not even the sender knows.

As such, you can publicly display your XChat address as a kind of cryptographic "business card" for both payments and messages, without anything being linked to it on the blockchain!

This means newly generated addresses on receiver side? Makes sense. Good improvement.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Sent from : XVbQpndaVBZatjGq4rJK2cGFjSYDkfgCGE

P.S.Is my wallet adrees the same with XChat address and How do I find my Public key?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
XBgoDri2b89YRn34VVzUnN1yWrKRyK2Yby Sent for TOR stick Smiley Great giveaway!

Edit: I need to read better... "2) Post the address you sent the message from onto the Official XC Forum here."
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

***Win an XC TOR Stick signed by Dan Metcalf!***

Here's your chance to win the industry-leading privacy tool signed by its incredible developer!

How to win:

When the XC Bitcointalk thread reaches page 1000, do the following:

1) Use XChat to send a message to:
       Address:     XDzTA6xMsx1FJkitgKaj3S9mMvPQEzN4w9
       Public key:  eRyb6fBBZxfkVp1kLcgc81WQuZw8pgpPwkVfKNhJBHBC

(If you don't have XChat yet, download it here.)

2) Post the address you sent the message from onto the Official XC Forum here.

3) Put your XChat address and public key into your Bitcointalk signature.

Since XChat is not yet released for Mac and Linux, users can alternatively send a micropayment to the address above, and then post their sending address on the Official XC Forum as described.

The competition will run for 24 hours from the time of the first post on page 1000.

The winner will be decided upon by a suitably random method. If needs be, a video or other means of proof will be posted to establish the randomness of the selection.

The signed TOR Stick will be shipped to the winner at the earliest possible date. This may be in advance of TOR Sticks being shipped to the general public.

have sent message and the other stuff Smiley good luck all !
Activity: 882

XChat addresses are soon to be implemented as "stealth addresses" to which people can send payments.

This means that you'll receive payment on a different address that not even the sender knows.

As such, you can publicly display your XChat address as a kind of cryptographic "business card" for both payments and messages, without anything being linked to it on the blockchain!

Finally, combining this with Privacy Mode will conceal the amounts sent to this address.

Here's to the future!

I wonder if people know the significance of this in combination with the layered privacy that XC already has implemented?  This is huge.

I just can't understand how anyone could sell right now. Are they insane? Do they not follow developments? It's just crazy.

My biggest question is - how soon is soon?

From past experience sooner than expected :-). Selling right now is really a sign of a mental condition to me.
I mean even if you planed to keep the price low for some reason, at some point your logic mind should take over and tell you to hold on to as many of these badboys as possible and throw your agenda out the window.
No crypto is even close to this platform.
Activity: 840
Woohoo! I'm receiving tons of messages. I'll respond to each of them so you know your entry has been acknowledged.

mine too, please

Wink

Done.
Activity: 364
Thanks to everyone for staying civil... lets get this back on track.

Anyone wanna tackle the paper wallet request that was posted a couple days ago? Theres a good size bounty out there.

I'm working on it.  ...

I am going to be sending the paper wallet generator to the team for review.  Hopefully all goes well. 

Thanks for working on this! Cant wait to print out some XC and make it rain.

Finally, combining this with Privacy Mode will conceal the amounts sent to this address.

Here's to the future!

I wonder if people know the significance of this in combination with the layered privacy that XC already has implemented?  This is huge.

I just can't understand how anyone could sell right now. Are they insane? Do they not follow developments? It's just crazy.

Yes, will this be before or after rev 2.5?
G-Bert, sent you a test message. your sig was the first XChat address I came across.

Got it. You too mate. Also replied.

got it, back at ya!

Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Here's to the future!

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
G-Bert, sent you a test message. your sig was the first XChat address I came across.

got it, back at ya!
legendary

Here's to the future!

Yes XC will make a huge breakthrough in altcoin world !!! Smiley
Activity: 478

Here's to the future!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi all !!!!

I want to be a part of the XC Revolution !

I have been following this thread from around page 500, and the team has been delivering on everything they said, I am no expert, but i got a good feeling about this coin, especially compared to other competitors..
So a historic moment for xc on page 1000 and im looking forward to seeing this revolution unfold, and when we hit the 0.1 of btc Cheesy

cheers

Welcome!

Dont be scared off if the price drops everytime more good news comes out. It seems to happen every time but cant go on for ever! HODL!

thanks !
Yes it seems to be the mentality of the whale to dump on good news, I do trade crypto so know not to panic, I just hope newcomers wont adopt his style Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Here's to the future!

legendary

mine too, please

Wink
Hi all !!!!

I want to be a part of the XC Revolution !

I have been following this thread from around page 500, and the team has been delivering on everything they said, I am no expert, but i got a good feeling about this coin, especially compared to other competitors..
So a historic moment for xc on page 1000 and im looking forward to seeing this revolution unfold, and when we hit the 0.1 of btc Cheesy

cheers

Welcome!

Dont be scared off if the price drops everytime more good news comes out. It seems to happen every time but cant go on for ever! HODL!
Activity: 286

Here's to the future!

1 BTC = 1 XC !!! Cheesy

Jump to: