Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 65. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If it was aroud 40k in september back than it was around 20 thousand dollars, at current rate it would be ten. pay some guys for development and arlyn and that money is gone quick. i don't think it is though. i'm pretty shure he bought some block with it. would be fine with that. A premine can't last forever if its used for development.

that beeing said Dan is the biggest marketing fuckup of the century. you have to teach him that actions like that have to be communicated before hand. To easy for the FUD army. (not in here i mean the instant new threads).

BTW i sense some kind of beeing bored and fed upness in general in people on btctalk with all those FUD threads. scam accusation for every coin and project left and right. BLock had tons of it and still collected 800 btc already. i didn't expect it to hit the max anyway.

You been occupied with the ito last couple of days synechist, i understand that, but i wanna see some heavy XC action now. hope we are on the same page here.

The fact is that it should not even be to 40k for what we have been told. It should still be full of all the funds as it was stated that all the expenses were going to made public I hope they will be able to clarify that soon.

And yes it seems xc have the best tek and the worst communication model for small thing were it looses itself. I'm confident that everything was done in good faith. I hope so. Just with xc it seems we always want to give fudders free piece of new land to start their job and I'm pretty sick and tired of it
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Does this sound familiar?
Looks like Bitpay is going to compete.

open-source effort is designed as a simple, secure and decentralized communications network based on bitcoin cryptography
The company describes Foxtrot as a decentralized routing network that enables easy peer-to-peer (p2p) communications, with built-in mechanisms for peer discovery, creation of services addressable by public keys and establishing encrypted connections.
Foxtrot is a network that allows nodes to communicate with one another.
If they were to gain traction, p2p connections on the scale of the Internet could bring greatly increased security and privacy.
Pair suggested that networks in general could incentivize themselves with Foxtrot, saying: "The idea here is that nodes would charge money for a data connection," he said.
"I used to work in networking, and I think it is really interesting to think about how ISPs can charge each other for connections. It could totally change the economics how the Internet works."
Additionally, he said, a p2p scheme like Foxtrot could innovate networking by securing systems with cryptography and end-to-end encryption, which Foxtrot also provides.
Pair cautioned that the Foxtrot project is in its infancy and explained that BitPay wants to add many more features – such as stealth addresses to better protect nodes – to the project.
Pair added that the technology would need to be used on the outer edges of networks to begin with, then move inwards to more complex networks, such as those run by ISPs.  "You would want to start small at the edges, like with wireless mesh nets," he explained.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
If it was aroud 40k in september back than it was around 20 thousand dollars, at current rate it would be ten. pay some guys for development and arlyn and that money is gone quick. i don't think it is though. i'm pretty shure he bought some block with it. would be fine with that. A premine can't last forever if its used for development.

that beeing said Dan is the biggest marketing fuckup of the century. you have to teach him that actions like that have to be communicated before hand. To easy for the FUD army. (not in here i mean the instant new threads).

BTW i sense some kind of beeing bored and fed upness in general in people on btctalk with all those FUD threads. scam accusation for every coin and project left and right. BLock had tons of it and still collected 800 btc already. i didn't expect it to hit the max anyway.

You been occupied with the ito last couple of days synechist, i understand that, but i wanna see some heavy XC action now. hope we are on the same page here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- Dan is very likely to have paid XC to devs for various things.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.
sry herbix im just tired of dealing with fudding newbie accounts thats all

No worries, I do know how you feel as my stack of cryptos has dissolved around 10k euros in fiat value in 6 months  Grin
Activity: 163
Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

Hey man, take a little break for your own peace of mind. You've been contributing with a lot of useful posts in the community. Reading FUD and reading about people being hired to FUD also breaks my mojo. But you know what? We're in this together. When it's becoming too much, take a deep breath and let someone else answer for that moment. We're a community
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Morning folks

Some pure speculation:

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Morning folks

Some pure speculation:

I love it then the fudders start their work the usual time... Don't you people see that XC is untouchable by FUD? Go stroll in some new shitcoin topic, geez.... Crypto has been bleeding, BTC is @ 336 ffs.... enough already

Raising a valid question about the premine wallet's current balance is not fudding.

Fudder's where "raising a valid question" about

1)Dan's identity

2)XC original premine

3)xmixer's private tech in rev 1/2

and the list goes on, so excuse me if I am fed up with you fudders. Lets see what the team says when they are here instead of the fudders.

I recommend you to read the community code again, I have been member of the community since the launch and you are just treating me wrong. Raising a valid question about the balance of last known OFFICIAL premine addresses balance and activity towards exchanges is actually quite valid question for other community members too.

As Synechist himself said on reddit:
Lastly the premine is actively monitored by many people, and so Dan can't do anything with it without jeopardising the coin. Since this is obviously not in his interests I don't see what the big deal is about the premine. Of course you're welcome to give reasons why you think it's an issue.

So, if community members check out the balance of the premine address, you count it as fud? All I'm asking is for transparency, as that has been promised for the premine.

BTC crashing could be from darknet sellers.
Bitcoin-Over-Tor Anonymity 'Can Be Busted for $2,500 a Month'.

There's a need for privacy Smiley
I love it then the fudders start their work the usual time... Don't you people see that XC is untouchable by FUD? Go stroll in some new shitcoin topic, geez.... Crypto has been bleeding, BTC is @ 336 ffs.... enough already

Raising a valid question about the premine wallet's current balance is not fudding.

Fudder's where "raising a valid question" about

1)Dan's identity

2)XC original premine

3)xmixer's private tech in rev 1/2

and the list goes on, so excuse me if I am fed up with you fudders. Lets see what the team says when they are here instead of the fudders.

I remember that Dan reshuffled the coins at some point, dont remember exactly why. Maybe optimizing staking or something (coin control).

It would be nice if the coins are still there. It could fund the (hopefully very large) anonymity bounty to bring us in the spotlight when the code is opensourced.

Either way, I dont expect Dan has been living on the power of the sun (more likely coffee and sugar - we should talk about that and your general well being Dan (Excersise and diet  Tongue) since you are our one million (1.1 to be precise) dollar man.

Activity: 255
I remember that Dan reshuffled the coins at some point, dont remember exactly why. Maybe optimizing staking or something (coin control).

It would be nice if the coins are still there. It could fund the (hopefully very large) anonymity bounty to bring us in the spotlight when the code is opensourced.

Either way, I dont expect Dan has been living on the power of the sun (more likely coffee and sugar - we should talk about that and your general well being Dan (Excersise and diet  Tongue) since you are our one million (1.1 to be precise) dollar man.

See this I dont get, its pretty clear Dan has a full time job what would he need the premine funds for other then good will holding them??

Creating a coin even if its a clone coin like many others out there DOES NOT mean the dev is entitled to Massive pay days, its absurd to think so.  They dont earn it per se. If they wrote a brand new code from the ground up, I might let it slide. But it pisses me off there are  teams out there that paid someone to create a coin and then claim the premine is their payday payoff and they deserve it. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Well thats the point, you asume he has a full time job, but looking at the developments (yes new code and features) and the hours put into the development (600 coding hours with other dev's in one week). It's seems to me he is fully comitted to this project.
I can't image this has been done during the evening hours. That's more wacky then the current scenario where is is putting in 7 days a week.

In my opinion all this work entitles the team members to some form of pay.
It's equally a valid question from the community to ask about the status of the premine funds. So let's chill and wait for the team to answer the question

Sure I dont have concrete evidence he does work, but someone with those talents would be employed. And yes he could only code in the evening hours as there is more than 1 and could be structured in a way with time zones that it always being worked on as comfortable as possible.

What I am talking about are the endless shitcoins out there that have NO DEV, teams who paid someone like loljosh to make their coin/wallets/seeds for them and I know they dont work whatsoever.  And then those teams claiming the premine is for all their hard work when it clearly isnt.
Activity: 74
Activity: 163

See this I dont get, its pretty clear Dan has a full time job what would he need the premine funds for other then good will holding them??

Creating a coin even if its a clone coin like many others out there DOES NOT mean the dev is entitled to Massive pay days, its absurd to think so.  They dont earn it per se. If they wrote a brand new code from the ground up, I might let it slide. But it pisses me off there are  teams out there that paid someone to create a coin and then claim the premine is their payday payoff and they deserve it. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Well thats the point, you asume he has a full time job, but looking at the developments (yes new code and features) and the hours put into the development (600 coding hours with other dev's in one week). It's seems to me he is fully comitted to this project.
I can't image this has been done during the evening hours. That's more wacky then the current scenario where is is putting in 7 days a week.

In my opinion all this work entitles the team members to some form of pay.
It's equally a valid question from the community to ask about the status of the premine funds. So let's chill and wait for the team to answer the question
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Please someone Arlyn and Dan come in here and address why the premine cash out was not made public as stated by yourself. I was still thinking that we had the full pre-mine.

Too bad I trust people so much I should have checked the pre mine address myself Really upset by your behaviour now.

its 4 AM now in USA , so i think they will explain it later Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

According to that... The premie wallet now has 267K XC.

This one?

That's a guesstimated wallet, and guess what? My own personal wallet address is also listed on that (I bought coins from Bittrex and Mintpal)...

I remember seeing the premine address being used for mixing.   If so, it's almost impossible to track exactly how much premine coins is left.
Activity: 196
Please someone Arlyn and Dan come in here and address why the premine cash out was not made public as stated by yourself. I was still thinking that we had the full pre-mine.

Too bad I trust people so much I should have checked the pre mine address myself Really upset by your behaviour now.

its 4 AM now in USA , so i think they will explain it later Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

According to that... The premie wallet now has 267K XC.

This one?

That's a guesstimated wallet, and guess what? My own personal wallet address is also listed on that (I bought coins from Bittrex and Mintpal)...

Can you post a link to check the wallet you are talking about? Edit - sorry I just noticed you did
Activity: 255

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
0.0006  Shocked what's next?!
0.0005 of corse  Embarrassed
i'm holding until 0.0000  Cry

I have confidence in Dan...not the market manipulators.  I'm hoping the code over the next few months puts all of these bastages in their place.

The code even if genius won't sell itself. Strong PR/marketing is always needed to get more people familiar with XC innovations + new XC on exchanges = price increase.

I have seen good products that were lost because of bad PR and shity products that were sold because of good marketing. That's the way it works. Even having genius product you still need to attract people by colorfull pretty adds. If not - other will do.

I'd like to hear if there are any "marketing campaigns" to be done for XC, or actions like aquiring new exchanges...
Pages:
Jump to: