Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 62. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
5.2 btc order was at 30k (18k XC) now the same order is at 20k (26k XC) Smiley) huh that people think how deep XC will go  Roll Eyes
As the price goes down emotions run high, Dan and others have been working full time on this for 6 months straight. In that time the value of bitcoin has continued to drop. The premine was there for development and look how much has been accomplished in this short amount of time.

Dan has a family and cant work for free, I trust the team and am confident it was used properly. It's good to be critical and it would help if we can address this and get it squared away, I just hope we can all remain civil and level headed while everything gets resolved.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hey Reebokasss, didn't we make a deal that you'd not post negative comments anymore?

just get that premine list ready and play it low.

Hey Reebokasss, didn't we make a deal that you'd not post negative comments anymore?

sorry, but its not a negative comments, its only my throughts about price, because im waiting 33k Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now.

It's like Christmas for new investors  Cheesy
Bad day for weak hands though.

Elaborating to get out of some other investments right now to pick up 'em cheap XCs  Roll Eyes
Also trying to get some new funds in asap.
Looking at the development going on here I cannot understand anyone who thinks this price is not way below what it should be.

Cheesy This is what everyone was saying since 500k.  Hits 400k "cheap xc".  Hits 300k, "lol at weak hand panic sellers", hits 200k "cheap xc, nomnomnom", below 100k "EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now."  See ya @50k  Cheesy  All alt coins are pump and dumps without exception.  The goal is to get more btc.
when was XC ever at 500k ?

Sorry, 479k

That's hella funny and such obvious fud man!  XCs price has been extremely stable compared to most alts and don't they all see initial huge spikes, at least those that hit the big exchanges.

Almost at 50k. Grin

Told you.  Kiss  Market cap will settle in between 250k and 500k.

now its very cheap, buy buy buy, but i will wait till 33k (it will be in few days, if we will have dumps like now)

i never thought that i will see 1 satoshi in buy orders, and its only 11 BTC left till it Shocked it was 15 BTC hour ago
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now.

It's like Christmas for new investors  Cheesy
Bad day for weak hands though.

Elaborating to get out of some other investments right now to pick up 'em cheap XCs  Roll Eyes
Also trying to get some new funds in asap.
Looking at the development going on here I cannot understand anyone who thinks this price is not way below what it should be.

Cheesy This is what everyone was saying since 500k.  Hits 400k "cheap xc".  Hits 300k, "lol at weak hand panic sellers", hits 200k "cheap xc, nomnomnom", below 100k "EXACTLY...  All these panic sellers are a freakin gold mine for me right now."  See ya @50k  Cheesy  All alt coins are pump and dumps without exception.  The goal is to get more btc.
when was XC ever at 500k ?

Sorry, 479k

That's hella funny and such obvious fud man!  XCs price has been extremely stable compared to most alts and don't they all see initial huge spikes, at least those that hit the big exchanges.

Almost at 50k. Grin

Told you.  Kiss  Market cap will settle in between 250k and 500k.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- Dan is very likely to have paid XC to devs for various things.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.

YOU AGAIN?Huh?
NOW IT"S ABOUT PREMINE?Huh

GOSHHHHH!!!!! I hope you dump your xc and block faster and go look for another coin, because you really hurt this coin with you idiotic posts.
Always make sure of a thing before posting... FUDER!!!!!

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will Fuck Off you and your idiotic FUDS accusations I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism I don't remember you providing ibe inch if constructiveness for xc. If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway. And now you are accusing me when first I did not bring up this and second all of us are concerned. You are just a blind idiotic fan boy at this point just go fuck yourself.

Now Teka you can delete this post and his post also.

Thank you
blah blah blah cryptico's a fudder.

Cryptico isn't a fudder, He's been around for a long time and is a long term hoddler and contributor to the thread

I agree he's a bit hot tempered at times (as he has acknowledged himself) but he has brought up a couple of very valid questions.

1) A fair few people thanked him in the Blocknet thread for pointing out the 10% issue and because of him they sent coingateway a ticket and received their 10%.

2) It is true that Pizpie stated the premine would be transparent, and is now nearly all gone and as of yet, we don't know where. I think this is a valid point too!

I don't doubt point 2 will be sorted when Dan gets the chance to clear things up.

Not much point in bickering about it. Lets just wait and see what Dan says.

+1
Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- Dan is very likely to have paid XC to devs for various things.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.

YOU AGAIN?Huh?
NOW IT"S ABOUT PREMINE?Huh

GOSHHHHH!!!!! I hope you dump your xc and block faster and go look for another coin, because you really hurt this coin with you idiotic posts.
Always make sure of a thing before posting... FUDER!!!!!

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will Fuck Off you and your idiotic FUDS accusations I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism I don't remember you providing ibe inch if constructiveness for xc. If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway. And now you are accusing me when first I did not bring up this and second all of us are concerned. You are just a blind idiotic fan boy at this point just go fuck yourself.

Now Teka you can delete this post and his post also.

Thank you
blah blah blah cryptico's a fudder.

Cryptico isn't a fudder, He's been around for a long time and is a long term hoddler and contributor to the thread

I agree he's a bit hot tempered at times (as he has acknowledged himself) but he has brought up a couple of very valid questions.

1) A fair few people thanked him in the Blocknet thread for pointing out the 10% issue and because of him they sent coingateway a ticket and received their 10%.

2) It is true that Pizpie stated the premine would be transparent, and is now nearly all gone and as of yet, we don't know where. I think this is a valid point too!

I don't doubt point 2 will be sorted when Dan gets the chance to clear things up.

Not much point in bickering about it. Lets just wait and see what Dan says.
huh ..51k .. incredible. i want invest 2 BTC more in XC , but i think i will wait till we reach 33k , so i could get 6 k XC for 2 BTC Smiley my guess we will reach 33h till 5th of November Smiley you agree? Smiley
Am unable to see how this could be possible but you did call out some unbelievable numbers before that came true

yes, if someone was say for my that 30th of october we will be at 51k, i would say that he/she are crazy and XC CANT get that low, but now we see that it can Smiley  if buy order at ~50 (10k XC) will be removed from bittrex we will go very deep and very quickly.

But i still believe that we will reach 100-150 till new years (few months ago i believed that we will reach 500 like minimum) Cheesy

10minutes and this buy order are almost eaten Wink
huh ..51k .. incredible. i want invest 2 BTC more in XC , but i think i will wait till we reach 33k , so i could get 6 k XC for 2 BTC Smiley my guess we will reach 33h till 5th of November Smiley you agree? Smiley
Am unable to see how this could be possible but you did call out some unbelievable numbers before that came true

yes, if someone was say for my that 30th of october we will be at 51k, i would say that he/she are crazy and XC CANT get that low, but now we see that it can Smiley  if buy order at ~50 (10k XC) will be removed from bittrex we will go very deep and very quickly.

But i still believe that we will reach 100-150 till new years (few months ago i believed that we will reach 500 like minimum) Cheesy
Activity: 978
Activity: 196
Thanks for the perspectives here everyone.

In retrospect I agree that it would've been best for the team to have prioritised how and what we communicate about spending the premine. I apologise on behalf of the team for having dropped the ball in this respect. I'm not sure whose responsibility this would've been, and that's part of what went wrong.

I'll wait until Dan is around and then talk to him about this.

We'll get back to you with info on what the premine has been spent on.

Would it be ok with you if we give a general summary? Accounting for every expenditure would take quite a while.

Thanks for the (as usual) calm and collected response. Personally I always expected the pre-mine to be spent on the development - that's what it was for!!
But we have two things coming together at the same time that have made this an issue right now - the recent drop in price and the blocknet ITO, that give the "cashing out" accusation more weight. Of course I doubt the team would shit all over its hard won reputation (and the hard work it has put into developing this coin) by doing this as it would be game over for them, but many in alt-land have been hurt in the past, hence the high emotions. In hindsight a running summary of spending would have prevented that, but a general summary would be excellent. (I wouldn't expect detailed accounts for everything but just to be kept in the general loop about these things - mainly to prevent fud ammo.)

In the meantime can I politely ask everyone not to f- and blind each other on the thread - in pm you can do what you like. Personally if I ever drop in to look over a coin as an outsider, as soon as you see a string of stfu messages I leave with the intention of never coming back.
legendary
I reallly miss MIkeMikeMike.

Me too. I wonder what he's up to these days.
legendary
Arlyn, whats the latest with the android wallet.  I downloaded it but not sure what functions are ready for testing.  How far away are we from release?

There's been one session of public testing so far. No doubt there'll be several sessions.

I don't know how far away we are from release, but Dan said there are a few bugs still to be ironed out.

I don't use Android, but as far as I know the wallet is fully functioning except for Xmixer mode. (Best to ask some testers though.)
Arlyn, whats the latest with the android wallet.  I downloaded it but not sure what functions are ready for testing.  How far away are we from release?

i asked this one or two pages ago but noone answer Smiley i think now they are concentrated at premine wallet things Smiley but yes, it would be nice to hear some news

Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I reallly miss MIkeMikeMike.
Activity: 138
Pages:
Jump to: