Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 66. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
XC has always been transparent, so we'll get a good answer. Let's wait until the US wakes up
Activity: 163
I remember that Dan reshuffled the coins at some point, dont remember exactly why. Maybe optimizing staking or something (coin control).

It would be nice if the coins are still there. It could fund the (hopefully very large) anonymity bounty to bring us in the spotlight when the code is opensourced.

Either way, I dont expect Dan has been living on the power of the sun (more likely coffee and sugar - we should talk about that and your general well being Dan (Excersise and diet  Tongue) since you are our one million (1.1 to be precise) dollar man.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Please someone Arlyn and Dan come in here and address why the premine cash out was not made public as stated by yourself. I was still thinking that we had the full pre-mine.

Too bad I trust people so much I should have checked the pre mine address myself Really upset by your behaviour now.

its 4 AM now in USA , so i think they will explain it later Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

According to that... The premie wallet now has 267K XC.

This one?

That's a guesstimated wallet, and guess what? My own personal wallet address is also listed on that (I bought coins from Bittrex and Mintpal)...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Please someone Arlyn and Dan come in here and address why the premine cash out was not made public as stated by yourself. I was still thinking that we had the full pre-mine.

Too bad I trust people so much I should have checked the pre mine address myself Really upset by your behaviour now.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

According to that... The premie wallet now has 267K XC.
Activity: 364

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
0.0006  Shocked what's next?!
0.0005 of corse  Embarrassed
i'm holding until 0.0000  Cry

All of crypto is bleeding buddy.

But XC is more like sinking like a stone.
XC lost more than 60% in 2 weeks and more than 10 places on the marketcap.com i think there is no coin in the top 20 that performed that bad in the last 2 weeks.

I barely understand why people invest in the ITO when the coin that is a big part of the ITO is bleeding like that
All other coins have bad losses too.
Activity: 700

Activity: 364
how long mobile wallet testing take? when we will see the final version?
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
What happened with premine wallet?

Current balance seems to be only 6073 XC and just yesterday 2 transactions happened with total of -12628 XC.

Seems a bit bad that I've been holding if the "full transparency" premine address has been emptied and I'd like to see a clear answer on this from atcsecure.

At the start of September the wallet had in it 46K now down to 6K.  Dumping from September onwards.

" Lucy... you got some splainin to do "
Activity: 255
sigh

Kinda very very annoying. Unless this blocknet brings XC up, I think Dans refocus to blocknet and its ITO and leaving XC unfinished could be the worse thing he has done, or chosen to do, on the outside looking in and thinking irrationally on my part.  Can someone explain to me why the devs for this project own personal coin is tanking very very badly Huh  Besides obvious manipulation.

Id just like to make back what I put into crypto months ago, but there doesn't seem to be a chance of that at all, unless I do a pookie..I refuse to put any more real cash into this game because I am not making a fucking cent only losing.

Activity: 138

Current balance seems to be only 6073 XC and just yesterday 2 transactions happened with total of -12628 XC.

Seems a bit bad that I've been holding if the "full transparency" premine address has been emptied and I'd like to see a clear answer on this from atcsecure.

At the start of September the wallet had in it 46K now down to 6K.  Dumping from September onwards.
Activity: 226

And XC Block explorer identifies quite a few of the transactions as exchange addresses, since start of august the wallet balance went down from 62776 to 18700 before yesterdays action.

Cryptsy
Mintpal
Mintpal
Bittrex
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal

I do recognize that development needs cash, but selling from the known premine address when PR department says "I can't believe these guys who are dumping" at the same time doesn't feel right at all.

So Dan's sold all his XC... no wonder development has "refocused" to BlockNET...

And XC Block explorer identifies quite a few of the transactions as exchange addresses, since start of august the wallet balance went down from 62776 to 18700 before yesterdays action. With an average exchange rate of 0.00014 that 44076 XC total is around 62 btc or 20k usd (with current price) in 2 months.

Cryptsy
Mintpal
Mintpal
Bittrex
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal

I do recognize that development needs cash, but selling from the known premine address when PR department says "I can't believe these guys who are dumping" at the same time doesn't feel right at all.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

That is a valid question dude.

Based on the time they were withdrawn.. Which was right around the ICO launch time it would appear.  I could venture a guess and say they maybe bought blocknet shares with them?

This is purely a guess however.  I too am curious for an answer as the big dump today of just over 9K at once on trex seems to be fairly close to the 9k withdrawl minus fees.  Could have been coingateway dumping what they took in today?

So many possibilities really..

Activity: 324
0.0006  Shocked what's next?!
0.0005 of corse  Embarrassed
i'm holding until 0.0000  Cry

XC lost more than 60% in 2 weeks and more than 10 places on the marketcap.com i think there is no coin in the top 20 that performed that bad in the last 2 weeks.

I barely understand why people invest in the ITO when the coin that is a big part of the ITO is bleeding like that

If you think the crypto market is supposed to be logical... then you haven't traded long enough.  Wink

I'm trading for some time now but i lost nearly all i made with XC. There is some price movement in crypto but the biggest coins stayed at least at the place where they were on coinmarketcap.com

We lost dramatically and we'll soon not even be worth 1 million dollars as it seems.

The question is what for do i need an "anonymous" coin that has a that small marketcap?
Activity: 322

If you think the crypto market is supposed to be logical... then you haven't traded long enough.  Wink
Activity: 324

Activity: 728

I have confidence in Dan...not the market manipulators.  I'm hoping the code over the next few months puts all of these bastages in their place.
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

Pages:
Jump to: