Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 675. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
@drawingthesun

How does Monero have better anonymity than XC? Interested in the specifics, not feelings based on the bag size.
Activity: 162

The latest test release - http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/setup.exe -

Provides additional privacy for your IP address, so when using XChat your ip address isn't revealed.

Dan

Nice one!!!!

Does this use the TOR network or has it been done some other way?
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
The latest release connects without problems for me but have the official nodes in my .conf:

addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com

edit: The only real minor issue i see is that the used icon with the XCurrency text below the logo isn't easy to read/see on my machine
Liked the previous icon better
Activity: 684
Merit: 10

Provides additional privacy for your IP address, so when using XChat your ip address isn't revealed.

Dan

Cannot connect to network with this version. do I need a xcurrency.conf?

I cant connect to network neither. Do I need to do anything or configure my router ?
Activity: 126
XC

Dan

Cannot connect to network with this version. do I need a xcurrency.conf?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Dan

How to use XChat?
Activity: 154

Dan

thanks
Activity: 322

Dan

wow,our great dev never stop coding.

thanks Dan

Best crypto coin dev around.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Dan

can't stop, wont stop.

Lovin it.   Thanks for all the hardwork
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Dan

wow,our great dev never stop coding.

thanks Dan
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Dan
Activity: 140
lol ether.  biggest potential there is picking up the pieces of the dump.  how many btc will be tied up for months?  5k+?  bilions of coins? 

who's gonna be the first to dump?

Let the crypto-children play.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Maybe someone from the team can update information on this site?
http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/xc
Activity: 315
lol ether.  biggest potential there is picking up the pieces of the dump.  how many btc will be tied up for months?  5k+?  bilions of coins? 

who's gonna be the first to dump?
Activity: 364
We're almost at 200k sats!

We are just warming up.   Right now... Monero and Cloakcoin, which basically only has anon as their selling point, have a higher market cap than XC.   XC, which has anon as part of a feature of a privacy PLATFORM.   All the future developments that will include just a taster, voice and video chat, and blockchain 2.0 (think Ethereum with their huge ipo)

XC is sitting only at 6 mil market cap.  6 for all that?   Even if you value XC with the private Skype like features coming soon, that's incredibly undervalue.  Skype was sold for 6-8 bil  Even 1% of 6 bil is 60 mil....  On top of that, XC will have all that anon tech in there plus cashless ATM coming??!?  6 mil market cap?   

The potential of XC is so huge, I can't even begin to really understand who wouldn't want to own some XC now at around $1 a coin.

The potential for Ethereum is so huge, the potential for Maidsafe is so huge, the potential for Bitcoin is so huge (side trees and side chains), the potential of zerocash is so huge, the potential of mintchip was so huge.

Beware, XC isn't the only thing with potential.

Also Monero has far better anonymity than XC, so you have to get people to build on your platform even though the anonymous abilities are not the best in the world.

Remember, getting anothers perspective is always advised.

huge potential IPO of ethereum and maidsafe makes fundraisers retired and investors waiting in vain.

same story as Mastercoin.

XC holders are aware of challenges, traps, scams out there. i mean most of us.

Well good luck, on the topic of IPO's, I really hope that they come to an end. I am 99% certain you'll be able to buy Ethereum for way less than IPO once the free market kicks in for even large amounts of Bitcoin.

The IPO scene is really bringing down the entire community. I think their IPO will be a stain on Ethereum's name for years to come.

Agreed about IPOs and I hope they come to an end too but I dont think it'll happen anytime soon.

IPO is one way to put it.  You and I get that sort of 'presale' model in this world.  But for the rest of the world, this is 'crowd funding through digital currency'.  They do actually offer something to this space that hasn't been the focus of any other entity, other than Ripple.  Reading up on the new Stellar also.  Great stuff in this space.  Fringe tech, and that's always a good place to be.

Some amazing tech being discussed and developed right now... I cant wait to see where the crypto world is a year from now.
Activity: 158

We are just warming up.   Right now... Monero and Cloakcoin, which basically only has anon as their selling point, have a higher market cap than XC.   XC, which has anon as part of a feature of a privacy PLATFORM.   All the future developments that will include just a taster, voice and video chat, and blockchain 2.0 (think Ethereum with their huge ipo)

XC is sitting only at 6 mil market cap.  6 for all that?   Even if you value XC with the private Skype like features coming soon, that's incredibly undervalue.  Skype was sold for 6-8 bil  Even 1% of 6 bil is 60 mil....  On top of that, XC will have all that anon tech in there plus cashless ATM coming??!?  6 mil market cap?   

The potential of XC is so huge, I can't even begin to really understand who wouldn't want to own some XC now at around $1 a coin.

The potential for Ethereum is so huge, the potential for Maidsafe is so huge, the potential for Bitcoin is so huge (side trees and side chains), the potential of zerocash is so huge, the potential of mintchip was so huge.

Also Monero has far better anonymity than XC, so you have to get people to build on your platform even though the anonymous abilities are not the best in the world.

huge potential IPO of ethereum and maidsafe makes fundraisers retired and investors waiting in vain.

Well good luck, on the topic of IPO's, I really hope that they come to an end. I am 99% certain you'll be able to buy Ethereum for way less than IPO once the free market kicks in for even large amounts of Bitcoin.

The IPO scene is really bringing down the entire community. I think their IPO will be a stain on Ethereum's name for years to come.

Agreed about IPOs and I hope they come to an end too but I dont think it'll happen anytime soon.

IPO is one way to put it.  You and I get that sort of 'presale' model in this world.  But for the rest of the world, this is 'crowd funding through digital currency'.  They do actually offer something to this space that hasn't been the focus of any other entity, other than Ripple.  Reading up on the new Stellar also.  Great stuff in this space.  Fringe tech, and that's always a good place to be.

Activity: 364

Activity: 140

The average Joe has invested in Ethereum and now he's mad that (you see...) XC has not only the same features, but even better than his investment's target. Go away, Batman!
Activity: 126
XC
FUD
Fuck off, SoB drawingthesun, no one is willing to hear your shit here.
Activity: 158

I think for the platform... it's potential (like almost everything else 'we' speculate in) is huge.  They'll get 1 coin from me for their presale. I'm biting.   Plus, need some to play on their platform.

Jump to: