Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 679. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

the perfect job for blockchain 2.0 !

imagine the sidebet possibilities between any two parties......
golfers, football fans both european & american, horseracing enthusiasts, political rivals, gamers, snail racers, competitive eaters, marmot24 competitors.........

yes, my head was spinning to!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Maybe an online gambling site that allows all alts to be used? Cashier/Exchange other alts for XC or BTC for gaming currency. There would be profit just in the exchange of alts. I think it can be done.

Would be better discussed in a different thread I think

What would work is a app that they can use for they're ridiculous sidebets (Phil now does this by hand). Of course the currency used would be Xcurrency

I like this idea :-)
the perfect job for blockchain 2.0 !

imagine the sidebet possibilities between any two parties:
golfers, football fans both european & american, horseracing enthusiasts, political rivals, frogjumpers, snail racers, competitive eaters, marmot24 competitors.........
Would anyone be interested if we started a weekly XCurrency poker tournament on Seals or something?

I'm in!

Nice! It would be cool If we could at least enough people for a sit-n-go.  

0,01btc? 0,1btc? 1btc? sit-n-go is doable

BOOM: http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/174-poker-shuffle-up-and-deal/
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Would anyone be interested if we started a weekly XCurrency poker tournament on Seals or something?

I'm in!

Nice! It would be cool If we could at least enough people for a sit-n-go.  

You could build smart contracts for the side props.   As for the api being centralized. .. knowing Dan and teams style, they'd probably make the wallets themselves as entry points for the actual api handles.

Sounds like you know how to make this technically possible.. interested in discussing this further? Or will the team try to build this in the mobile wallet?
Activity: 158
If someone wants to buy some poker books.. PM (just kidding, not going to sell those pearls those are worth more to me then my stack of XCurrency)

So who has the capabilities to code a android/iOS app that can be used for sidebets? We could have some pre-made bets and a custom section.

- Some sort of wallet?
- Multiple entry's
- Money gets set aside on the betters phone and winnings can only be claimed with sigs from all other betters
- etc
- etc

I will make a forumpost on xctalk for this today

You could build smart contracts for the side props.   As for the api being centralized. .. knowing Dan and teams style, they'd probably make the wallets themselves as entry points for the actual api handles.

I'm in!
Would anyone be interested if we started a weekly XCurrency community poker tournament on Seals or something?
Activity: 214
Sorry offtopic but need to know:

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars?  

ontopic: Looking forward to the update this weekend!! GO TEAM

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Sad When PS took over FT the money was in my account

Why I asked was as follows: If someone with a proven (OPR with above avarage ROI) track record wants to take a shot. I'm more then willing to back and donate the winnings to the PR/DeFUD/Foundation/Etc to further our cause. So pokerpro's please respond.

We could also ask Phill Ivey, known BTC fanboy, if he is up for some sponsoring. Consequently bringing in some of his millions. BTW the first crypto to land on one of the mayor pokersite's will get a nice lead but will probably not happen due to legislation. Pokercommunity is ripe for coinage. PokerCoin launching in 3..... 2...... 1.....

Hmm....

Hahaha, ATCsecure is a poker junkie?  I new I loved this coin.  Are you on 2+2?

Seals with Clubs is probably the biggest BTC poker site and Bryan Micon hates alts.  Some of the other sites are starting to look into it as an option, but not sure.  The great thing about Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan  and other poker players sponsoring XC is they are action (gambling) junkies.  Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan would probably buy a few hundred thousand of XC just for shits and giggles.

Yes huge poker fan.. Although I haven't played online in ages

It would be very cool to get XC in front of these guys

Playing online poker for untraceable money? I'm in...

Lets raise money and develop a huge online poker platform dedicated for XC.

http://bitfrog.io/
wow now i understand why isai sold ps.
i wasn't aware that decentralized poker network are actually created for bitcoin.

Decentralized poker network for XC?  with open source on card disctribution process to be sure it's totally random ...
would have to program some letters to tape every random time  to limit bot action...

with XC possibility are so infinite, i become crazy Smiley
If someone wants to buy some poker books.. PM (just kidding, not going to sell those pearls those are worth more to me then my stack of XCurrency)

So who has the capabilities to code a android/iOS app that can be used for sidebets? We could have some pre-made bets and a custom section.

- Some sort of wallet?
- Multiple entry's
- Money gets set aside on the betters phone and winnings can only be claimed with sigs from all other betters
- etc
- etc

I will make a forumpost on xctalk for this today
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Wow!  I knew the poker and Bitcoin communities intersected but I didn't know it was this much.  Almost every active poster in the thread is coming out of the poker closet.  We are probably all on 2+2. 

Hi everyone, my name is KingKongGrinder on 2+2 and I used to be a poker addict.    Cheesy

Lol.

I was on 2+2 for years.

I actually learned about Bitcoin for the first time through the massive Bitcoin topic on the Business sub forum. That was back in the sub $30 days. I would read that topic everyday.
Wow!  I knew the poker and Bitcoin communities intersected but I didn't know it was this much.  Almost every active poster in the thread is coming out of the poker closet.  We are probably all on 2+2. 

Hi everyone, my name is KingKongGrinder on 2+2 and I used to be a poker addict.    Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I like the way this discussion is going. Very interesting.

What if we made an API and let third parties create stuff like this to get in on the XC action?

Pokersars allow deposit with Ukash, neteller, skrill, paysafecard (prepaid card) and entropay (prepaid card).
XC team or community would have to convince one of them.

Poker sites are already considering virtual currencies (bitcoin mainly I suppose), but are waiting for regulations to stabilize. Read more here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/view-poker-sites-should-start-accepting-bitcoins-1462166/
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Sorry offtopic but need to know:

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars?  

ontopic: Looking forward to the update this weekend!! GO TEAM

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Sad When PS took over FT the money was in my account

Why I asked was as follows: If someone with a proven (OPR with above avarage ROI) track record wants to take a shot. I'm more then willing to back and donate the winnings to the PR/DeFUD/Foundation/Etc to further our cause. So pokerpro's please respond.

We could also ask Phill Ivey, known BTC fanboy, if he is up for some sponsoring. Consequently bringing in some of his millions. BTW the first crypto to land on one of the mayor pokersite's will get a nice lead but will probably not happen due to legislation. Pokercommunity is ripe for coinage. PokerCoin launching in 3..... 2...... 1.....

Hmm....

Hahaha, ATCsecure is a poker junkie?  I new I loved this coin.  Are you on 2+2?

Seals with Clubs is probably the biggest BTC poker site and Bryan Micon hates alts.  Some of the other sites are starting to look into it as an option, but not sure.  The great thing about Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan  and other poker players sponsoring XC is they are action (gambling) junkies.  Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan would probably buy a few hundred thousand of XC just for shits and giggles.

Yes huge poker fan.. Although I haven't played online in ages

It would be very cool to get XC in front of these guys

Playing online poker for untraceable money? I'm in...

Lets raise money and develop a huge online poker platform dedicated for XC.

http://bitfrog.io/
Activity: 214

What if we made an API and let third parties create stuff like this to get in on the XC action?

Pokersars allow deposit with Ukash, neteller, skrill, paysafecard (prepaid card) and entropay (prepaid card).
XC team or community would have to convince one of them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Left or right, IMO a "decentralized" API into the XCurrency network is needed somehow to break out of the currenly semi closed altcoin world. Was btw under the impression that the future framework was going into that direction, but that was maybe an assumptions based on my own ideas.
All coins got a centralized API somewhere in one or more blockchain sites .... But the minute i needed that data for an app i started making my own explorer, simple matter "TrustNoOne" ... unless its decentralized Grin

Yes the blockchain 2.0 and web 3.0 concepts presuppose some sort of open-ended development possibilities, and XC is headed squarely in that direction. As for the manner in which we're implementing this, you'll know before long :-)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

Left or right, IMO a "decentralized" API into the XCurrency network is needed somehow to break out of the currenly semi closed altcoin world. Was btw under the impression that the future framework was going into that direction, but that was maybe an assumptions based on my own ideas.
All coins got a centralized API somewhere in one or more blockchain sites .... But the minute i needed that data for an app i started making my own explorer, simple matter "TrustNoOne" ... unless its decentralized Grin
Sorry my off-topic 'derailed' the thread..

--
Potje headsup ouwe?

Meh, not really.  HU4RLZ?  Grin

Finally haha
Sorry my off-topic 'derailed' the thread..

--
Potje headsup ouwe?
Jump to: