Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 683. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the new title reads like XC and XCurrency ar two different things, man can it be that difficult. just take braxxs , that is much better

I like that also, but still 1 char to many...
deleted a space:
[XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos

this would fit

this is cool, 2 times privacy really looks amateurish.

It's from RW-scott
I just deleted 1 space so it would fit as a tittle Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
the new title reads like XC and XCurrency ar two different things, man can it be that difficult. just take braxxs , that is much better
Activity: 882

deleted a space:
[XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos

this would fit

this is cool, 2 times privacy really looks amateurish.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry offtopic but need to know:

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars?  

ontopic: Looking forward to the update this weekend!! GO TEAM

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Sad When PS took over FT the money was in my account

Why I asked was as follows: If someone with a proven (OPR with above avarage ROI) track record wants to take a shot. I'm more then willing to back and donate the winnings to the PR/DeFUD/Foundation/Etc to further our cause. So pokerpro's please respond.

We could also ask Phill Ivey, known BTC fanboy, if he is up for some sponsoring. Consequently bringing in some of his millions. BTW the first crypto to land on one of the mayor pokersite's will get a nice lead but will probably not happen due to legislation. Pokercommunity is ripe for coinage. PokerCoin launching in 3..... 2...... 1.....
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Sorry offtopic but need to know:

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars?  

ontopic: Looking forward to the update this weekend!! GO TEAM

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
i hope im not the only one who spends FAR to much time clicking f5 , looking at price, scratching my head, and buying more.

(and also driving my mrs mad talking about "bitcoin shit")

on a side note, anyone who is a day trader in altcoins... how do u explain what you do, to normal people?

Well I know I spend most of my work day on here and my productivity has gone down the tubes since I discovered crypto lol

i had a shitty office job  that i hated for years, recently i decided to quit, sell my flat (apartment, US crew) that i was renting out, and our plan is to go traveling in october... made a good bit of profit on the flat, but only put 2g in crypto.

im trying to convince everyone that all this crypto shit is revolutionary (which i believe it is) ... 90% of people either their eyes glaze over or they say "yeah, but i can do that with paypal/credit card" ... (rant ensues, eyes glaze)... now when i try to explain that im doing " sort of like the stock market, but with all these new currencies " it doesnt really cut it. surely someone has a better way to explain what were doing.? lol

I know what you mean, I've basically given up on trying to explain crypto and why ppl should invest in it. Luckily my Dad and a couple friends finally came around and bought some BTC and XC. When I'm traveling the world in a couple years and am semi retired living off crypto profits we'll see how many are laughing then.

haha... this is exactly my mindset. ive got some btc & xc  put aside for a few people who think im mad...

its not like i wanna say "i told ya so" .... but it would be nice.

but then it could all go tits up, so im gonna try not to go on too much, HODL! and hope for the best.

do us proud Dan!  Cool......  Undecided ..........

The only thing going tits up his govt backed fiat debt based currencies.  Satoshi is forgiving.  Trust in Block Chain.  Trust in Bitcoin.   Satoshi is Jesus, sent to earth to save us.  He came to free our people, and left again never to be found.  Through him, with him, in him, in the unity of all computer power.  All glory and honor is ours. For ever and ever. Amen.
Activity: 292
Is there a list of error codes and their significance for sending a private transaction with Coin Control? I'm getting error -3 and error -101.
Activity: 364
i hope im not the only one who spends FAR to much time clicking f5 , looking at price, scratching my head, and buying more.

on a side note, anyone who is a day trader in altcoins... how do u explain what you do, to normal people?

Well I know I spend most of my work day on here and my productivity has gone down the tubes since I discovered crypto lol

i had a shitty office job  that i hated for years, recently i decided to quit, sell my flat (apartment, US crew) that i was renting out, and our plan is to go traveling in october... made a good bit of profit on the flat, but only put 2g in crypto.

im trying to convince everyone that all this crypto shit is revolutionary (which i believe it is) ... 90% of people either their eyes glaze over or they say "yeah, but i can do that with paypal/credit card" ... (rant ensues, eyes glaze)... now when i try to explain that im doing " sort of like the stock market, but with all these new currencies " it doesnt really cut it. surely someone has a better way to explain what were doing.? lol

I know what you mean, I've basically given up on trying to explain crypto and why ppl should invest in it. Luckily my Dad and a couple friends finally came around and bought some BTC and XC. When I'm traveling the world in a couple years and am semi retired living off crypto profits we'll see how many are laughing then.

haha... this is exactly my mindset. ive got some btc & xc  put aside for a few people who think im mad...

its not like i wanna say "i told ya so" .... but it would be nice.

but then it could all go tits up, so im gonna try not to go on too much, HODL! and hope for the best.

do us proud Dan!  Cool......  Undecided ..........
Must admit having 2 times the word privacy in the header should be avoided..

+1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
THAT'S NOT A FREAKING REVIEW OF THE CODE...
TESTING THE SOFTWARE MEANS NOTHING.

SO...STOP THAT NONSENSE WITH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE...

first of all, he cannot give a negative feedback about it, because the software have hes basic functions working.

it's not a review of the code, and it is pointless...

Says cloak bagholder.

ROFL !!!!!!!!!  Grin

he is cloak troll hah
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
THAT'S NOT A FREAKING REVIEW OF THE CODE...
TESTING THE SOFTWARE MEANS NOTHING.

SO...STOP THAT NONSENSE WITH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE...

first of all, he cannot give a negative feedback about it, because the software have hes basic functions working.

it's not a review of the code, and it is pointless...

Says cloak bagholder.

Says anyone with a brain.

Or I'd like to know how he's planning on testing whether it's trustless and that the network can't be spied on etc without the source.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Activity: 840
I've just got to say thanks for keeping us updated and keeping the updates epic everytime.  The work being done by the team is groundbreaking and very professional.  I wish every coin I've ever invested in was as professional as you folks.  I just removed my small sell orders and plan to hold for the long haul.  

I hope others hold their coins and sit back and watch the price land on the moon.  I have no doubt things will get interesting for XC this month so all those on the sidelines better get on board before the train leaves or else no XC for you guys.

Regards,
please remove

No problem.

p.s: please take note above.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I've just got to say thanks for keeping us updated and keeping the updates epic everytime.  The work being done by the team is groundbreaking and very professional.  I wish every coin I've ever invested in was as professional as you folks.  I just removed my small sell orders and plan to hold for the long haul.  

I hope others hold their coins and sit back and watch the price land on the moon.  I have no doubt things will get interesting for XC this month so all those on the sidelines better get on board before the train leaves or else no XC for you guys.

Regards,
 Wink
Must admit having 2 times the word privacy in the header should be avoided..
I think you should add the ticker, XC in the thread title.  Like this:

[XC] [XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy / Encrypted XChat / Privacy Platform

+ 1.

Any chance we could get this done? I also think it would be a nice touch.

Nope won't fit

What about

[XC] [XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / PoS

hahaha Cheesy
deleted a space:

this would fit

i recon - [XC][XCurrency] XChat/Fully Encrypted Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform /Pos
Men. Can't wait to bring in the motherload once I hit bank

Cool
Jump to: