Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 737. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Totally lame attempt to fud removed

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Why is his post automatically taken as FUD? Seems like a valid concern simply due to association. I wouldn't mind some clarification. Even though these are completely separate projects, it is true that it looks bad having any member of the team seen in bad lighting. Why does him having support for another coin have any baring on a valid concern? Does this mean I am not welcome here because I hold DRK and XMR?

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

I'd go where I could get a response, absolutely. I think things like this are better addressed via PM for those involved, but one way or another, if it's one person asking for some clarification, there is bound to be more. I'd rather have everything aired out in the open and have whatever issues handled as to not further put a negative bias on XC (again, even if it is a completely separate venture from the Fib project). That way, it's simply linking these people to what they are after and be done with it.

Here is his answer from yesterday:

As with most projects when you deal with multiple teams/projects, sometimes the 1 team does not stay current with the schedule. The ASIC is its own project, and the developer we had hired for the exchange has been fired due to his delays (and replaced). XC has its own team and I am only assisting with it where I can, other projects have no bearing on XC.

Cache is not a P&D, we still have all the coins and never sold them as any user can check. It is part of how we will build PoBC and is in ongoing development as you can see from the cachecoin thread.

...and that doesn't quite give any sort of insight on the situation with the ASIC project, just that it is separate from XC.

If it's separate from XC, then this should not be discussed in the XC thread. PERIOD. 

In theory, I completely agree with you but now there is association and negative "publicity" and for what little publicity XC has, I'd certainly want this addressed and moved past. Do you really want people continuing to believe what they want to believe all because there happens to be a commonality between two independent projects? Air that shit out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Cheesy man, it's hard to have real discussions around here... people get so defensive. For the record, aside from a non-specific post about POS coins and the difficulties in the perception of them, I tend to make statements like this:

And just to follow up the above post. I don't know what will work (if any coin will succeed in the future). But I know that if you are really into "investing" in a coin, it better have actual development going on before you put a dime into it. Who knows, maybe XC is it, maybe DRK is it, maybe CLOAK is it... none of us really know, but it's such a waste of time that gets put into trolling each other's threads when there are infinitely crappier coins that deserve trashing.

I wholeheartedly support any coin with legit development. But this isn't just about development of a coin. If you believe Jasin, good for you. I will say if you read the LTC forum, he has a history of claiming stuff that isn't true or at best never comes to fruition. If it continues to go south and many people lose $$ because of this and you don't care, well, shame on you.

Now, you are full on character assassination of jasin.   How can you possibly pretend you aren't here to fud?    If you want to discuss it, go back to the LTC thread where this should be discussed, not in our XC thread.

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Why is his post automatically taken as FUD? Seems like a valid concern simply due to association. I wouldn't mind some clarification. Even though these are completely separate projects, it is true that it looks bad having any member of the team seen in bad lighting. Why does him having support for another coin have any baring on a valid concern? Does this mean I am not welcome here because I hold DRK and XMR?

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

I'd go where I could get a response, absolutely. I think things like this are better addressed via PM for those involved, but one way or another, if it's one person asking for some clarification, there is bound to be more. I'd rather have everything aired out in the open and have whatever issues handled as to not further put a negative bias on XC (again, even if it is a completely separate venture from the Fib project). That way, it's simply linking these people to what they are after and be done with it.

As with most projects when you deal with multiple teams/projects, sometimes the 1 team does not stay current with the schedule. The ASIC is its own project, and the developer we had hired for the exchange has been fired due to his delays (and replaced). XC has its own team and I am only assisting with it where I can, other projects have no bearing on XC.

Cache is not a P&D, we still have all the coins and never sold them as any user can check. It is part of how we will build PoBC and is in ongoing development as you can see from the cachecoin thread.

...and that doesn't quite give any sort of insight on the situation with the ASIC project, just that it is separate from XC.

If it's separate from XC, then this should not be discussed in the XC thread. PERIOD.  
Activity: 378
 Cheesy man, it's hard to have real discussions around here... people get so defensive. For the record, aside from a non-specific post about POS coins and the difficulties in the perception of them, I tend to make statements like this:

And just to follow up the above post. I don't know what will work (if any coin will succeed in the future). But I know that if you are really into "investing" in a coin, it better have actual development going on before you put a dime into it. Who knows, maybe XC is it, maybe DRK is it, maybe CLOAK is it... none of us really know, but it's such a waste of time that gets put into trolling each other's threads when there are infinitely crappier coins that deserve trashing.

I wholeheartedly support any coin with legit development. But this isn't just about development of a coin. If you believe Jasin, good for you. I will say if you read the LTC forum, he has a history of claiming stuff that isn't true or at best never comes to fruition. If it continues to go south and many people lose $$ because of this and you don't care, well, shame on you.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Synech Today you are in Full on Badass Ninja Mode

Synechist is always in full-on badass ninja mode!
legendary

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Great job on the OP  Cool. I really like the timeline and helps put everything into perspective.

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Thank you for quoting jasinlee , I really forgot about his answer.

Synechist, I know you guys got a plan, but that OP pdf needs to be emailed/shared/promoted to related media right now, it is way too sexy and is a real beacon to potential investors.

Heh. Indeed. The copy on that PDF will be adapted and used for all sorts of releases. :-)
legendary

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Thank you for quoting jasinlee , I really forgot about his answer.

Synechist, I know you guys got a plan, but that OP pdf needs to be emailed/shared/promoted to related media right now, it is way too sexy and is a real beacon to potential investors.

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   GTFO

Even if he is a DRK supporter... I think he raises issues (whether true or false) that need to be addressed with transparency by jasinlee.

The Dev I mentioned is the Dev Jasin talked about (moustache), wasn't talking about XC at all.

Now, go away.
[Personal summary of Jasinlee's ASIC project's problems]

Thanks for the information.

The thread heard about Jasin's ASIC project yesterday and a link to the litecoin thread was posted too.

No doubt this will affect XC.

However:

- These projects operate completely independently of each other, thus XC isn't affected by the ASIC developer who ran off.

- Jasin is a businessman with several ventures, which is entirely the norm. It's not reasonable to assume he was diluting his energies by getting involved in other projects.

- If you read the Litcoin thread, you'll see that Jasin's reason for not disclosing information to you earlier is that he did not want to spook the developer before he could get the funds back from him.

- Jasin has been frank, apologetic, and has remained in communication on the Litecoin thread.

- Jasin's reputation incentivises him to defend it and make amends.

So in my opinion the ASIC situation is unfortunate, but does not impinge on Jasin's character.

I would like Jasin to come forward and reply to this accusation. He is now associated with XC and the concerns of this individual need to be addressed to keep XC clean of any unwanted bad reputation.

He responded yesterday already.   These FUDsters are going to try to bring this up every single day no matter how many times he respond.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

The thread heard about Jasin's ASIC project yesterday and a link to the litecoin thread was posted too.

However:

- These projects operate completely independently of each other, thus XC isn't affected by the ASIC developer who ran off.

- Jasin is a businessman with several ventures, which is entirely the norm. It's not reasonable to assume he was diluting his energies by getting involved in other projects.

- If you read the Litcoin thread, you'll see that Jasin's reason for not disclosing information to you earlier is that he did not want to spook the developer before he could get the funds back from him.

- Jasin has been frank, apologetic, and has remained in communication on the Litecoin thread.

So in my opinion the ASIC situation is unfortunate, but does not impinge on Jasin's character.

I would like Jasin to come forward and reply to this accusation. He is now associated with XC and the concerns of this individual need to be addressed to keep XC clean of any unwanted bad reputation.

Jasin posted yesterday about this:

Just to reiterate that all these projects, including XC, run completely independently of each other.

A delay - or increased workload - in one makes no difference to another.

Jasin has been - and continues to be - a great resource to the XC team, and we have no reason whatsoever to doubt his commitment or value.

If you have doubts, go look up Cachecoin's development and satisfy your curiosity about its future.

Activity: 162

However:

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
great OP synechist, nicely done  Smiley

haha I'm going to need a couple of months to format it for the italian OP  Cheesy

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   GTFO

Even if he is a DRK supporter... I think he raises issues (whether true or false) that need to be addressed with transparency by jasinlee.

The Dev I mentioned is the Dev Jasin talked about (moustache), wasn't talking about XC at all.

Jasinlee already explained it yesterday.   Do people that bought into the ASIC deal plan to come to the XC thread every single day asking for the same thing?   You guys already came yesterday and he responded.   
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Wow Beautiful Synechist is this done by Teka?

No I did it.

IT WAS A MISSION
very well done! great job. thanks for the updates  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I feel concerned for people that are not treated respectfully, especially when monetary and timely investments are involved, thus I would love to hear from jasinlee conerning the ASIC issue. I don't care that organizer holds DKR, if he is answered and replied truthfully, it will only enhance XC itself, because jasinlee is one of the developers.

For this exact reason, I also think he is not scamming people, if he already scammed and earned money, providing his name and details, then going on to involve in another project with the same credentials? It is just stupid!

To change the subject, great work synechist. I don't think I could say that before, but right now, we got the best and most informative OP in BTC history, period. Well done!
Jump to: