Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 735. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

Hi Evolution

You devalue yourself by being aggressive, insulting, or untruthful.

If you are not gracious to your opponents, then in what way can you consider yourself the "good guy" and them the "bad guys"?

Hi Synechist,

I am not mother Tereza.

We know you aint mother Tereza

But you don't have to be a bitch neither....

This is a Tech Forum, not some online video game chat room

Just saying ...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hi Evolution

If you are not gracious to your opponents, then in what way can you consider yourself the "good guy" and them the "bad guys"?

Hi Synechist,

I am not mother Tereza.
Activity: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
the important people in London Grin
Fuck you, London! Fuck you, british nest of snakes!

Hi Evolution

Please read this:

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Quote of the day: "Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

10 years experience of being an idiot.. you simply do not match that;)

Haha
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 140
the important people in London Grin
Fuck you, London! Fuck you, british nest of snakes!

Mike3 seems like a nice guy, but I don't really care about sneaking investors.
All I care is about technology which matters, a superior one. XC seems to be this technology.
Once such technology catch the eye of the end user, that's it: XC prevails.
XC will cost at least 0.1 in BTC in 6 (yes six) months, remember these words, germ-traders.
Activity: 84
http://coinbrief.net/anonymous-cryptocurrencies-brief-history/

Coinbrief just posted this article about anon coins on Twitter. Several xcurrency mentions :-)
Activity: 364
I will be hosting a small scale fundraiser to help Support the PR campaign of XC.

Through my recent GPU/Hardware purchases I have come into 9 Watchdog game codes from nvidia.  I will be auctioning these of for either BTC or XC in the next day or two.  50% of all BTC/XC raised will be sent as a contribution to the XC PR Fund.

This is not an official PR campaign that is sanctioned by the XC Devs, this is merely me trying to do my part to help.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to PM me on here or I will be putting the thread up on reddit sometime soon.

This is great, thanks for doing this for the community and for XC.

I'll be interested to see how the auction goes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
As at now, even just based on Rev 2, XC outperforms DRK as an anonymous technology, it also, in our eyes, where extensive due diligence has been conducted, has a considerably more capable team. The fact XC built a better system in six weeks compared to DRKs six months is testament to this.

Who told you this? Because iirc you don't have the technical competence to make that judgement, and even if you did, you haven't seen the code.

What will you tell to the important people in London when they ask that question?
Activity: 840
I will be hosting a small scale fundraiser to help Support the PR campaign of XC.

Through my recent GPU/Hardware purchases I have come into 9 Watchdog game codes from nvidia.  I will be auctioning these of for either BTC or XC in the next day or two.  50% of all BTC/XC raised will be sent as a contribution to the XC PR Fund.

This is not an official PR campaign that is sanctioned by the XC Devs, this is merely me trying to do my part to help.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to PM me on here or I will be putting the thread up on reddit sometime soon.

That's great, thank you. If people shout for escrow, I would be more than happy to offer my services.
Activity: 165
no one here knows about OnePlus One??  Huh

Wink
thanks mate  Grin  but there's no bounty on that  Roll Eyes  

so if you need an invite from an owner how did the first buyers get an invite?

there are giveaways and other stuff on their forums
invite system -> https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-oneplus-invite-system-updated-may-9.1150/

best chances you get one is if you're longtime forum member and supporter of the project OR know someone who already owns one, because they get extra invites to give it to friends and family with the phone.

the reason why i could use an invite is, that a friend of mine celebrates birthday tomorrow and i know he wants one so badly and that would be the perfect gift.  Wink

so i thought i give it a shot and ask the XC community, so many friendly people around here  Cheesy
unfortunately no fresh OnePlus One owners  Undecided
Activity: 270
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Activity: 882
no one here knows about OnePlus One??  Huh

Wink
thanks mate  Grin  but there's no bounty on that  Roll Eyes 

so if you need an invite from an owner how did the first buyers get an invite?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Does someone here know the new OnePlus One smartphone or even own one?
http://oneplus.net/

I need a valid invite to order one.
I'll give a 10 XC bounty to the first person who can provide such an invite link to me.   Grin Shocked Grin

PM me if you can help me.
no one here knows about OnePlus One??  Huh
Jump to: