Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 736. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
AWESOME new OP, definitely the best looking one I've seen in a long time.  Nice work Synechist, it looks great.

Also nice to see Mike3 drop in with that post, good times are ahead for XC and everyone involved.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just discovered in OP (that i can't stop looking at  Wink ) that the Team is planning a decentralized Exchange also some way down the road, i missed that before, great news

They seem to have a lot of work to do tho before this.

It just means the price will continue up for a long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Just discovered in OP (that i can't stop looking at  Wink ) that the Team is planning a decentralized Exchange also some way down the road, i missed that before, great news

Yes of corse , but its nice to know they plan this  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
XC is definetely The Best ALT in the Market Right now at these prices its an absolute Bargain.
Activity: 324

copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
cool OP  Cool As big boob lover i miss them in OP, but its still fine without them.  Cool
Activity: 31
The OP looks GREAT! Great job guys.
Activity: 644
Europex delisted XC for an n/a reason (most probably due to people using other exchanges), a while ago.

Never heard of it.
Activity: 840
Europex delisted XC for an n/a reason (most probably due to people using other exchanges), a while ago.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Great read regarding alts in general and all the new pump and dumps we see on a daily basis.

http://altcoinherald.com/big-trouble-new-altcoins/

Talking about scams, I know that the XC dev did identify himself with a linkedin. I would like him to make a video and upload it, where he show himself and tell us that he is the creator of XC. Anyone can easily fake linkedin profiles etc, but that would confirm his identification. I'm not sure if anyone did request this before, but I do it now. Thanks.

There were pictures of Dan (atcsecure) & Jasinlee from the recent bitcoin convention in WA D.C... They were there representing XC.  You can match these pictures up with his linkedin profile.  What more do you want?  Even if he uploaded a video of himself, stating his credentials and support towards XC, you could just as easily call him a liar.  Then what do you propose?  Be realistic. 

Thanks for that response. I will check that out! Glad that someone can respond seriously.
Activity: 322
Is there anything more that needs to be said about Jasin's ASIC business?

- These projects operate completely independently of each other, thus XC isn't affected by the ASIC developer who ran off.

- Jasin is a businessman with several ventures, which is entirely the norm. It's not reasonable to assume he was diluting his energies by getting involved in other projects.

- If you read the Litcoin thread, you'll see that Jasin's reason for not disclosing information to you earlier is that he did not want to spook the developer before he could get the funds back from him.

- Jasin has been frank, apologetic, and has remained in communication on the Litecoin thread.

- Jasin's reputation incentivises him to defend it and make amends.

So in my opinion the ASIC situation is unfortunate, but does not impinge on Jasin's character.

If you think that this closes the issue, then quote it to whoever keeps talking about it.

Nicely said.   I really don't know what they want to achieve in the XC thread by bringing it up.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Is there anything more that needs to be said about Jasin's ASIC business?

- These projects operate completely independently of each other, thus XC isn't affected by the ASIC developer who ran off.

- Jasin is a businessman with several ventures, which is entirely the norm. It's not reasonable to assume he was diluting his energies by getting involved in other projects.

- If you read the Litcoin thread, you'll see that Jasin's reason for not disclosing information to you earlier is that he did not want to spook the developer before he could get the funds back from him.

- Jasin has been frank, apologetic, and has remained in communication on the Litecoin thread.

- Jasin's reputation incentivises him to defend it and make amends.

So in my opinion the ASIC situation is unfortunate, but does not impinge on Jasin's character.

If you think that this closes the issue, then quote it to whoever keeps talking about it.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Best OP EVER !!
Beautiful .

Regarding Jasin, If this gets solved and POBC talking blockchains still is in far distance nice, if not and Dan and the other developers go on without jasin from today also good. It really doesn't affect my investment decision today even 1 %.
Our lead dev and Lead PR are two superdedicated people that i trust and believe they will go the full way. additional assistances,  partnership, and consultations will always be part of such projects and  not all of them will come to completion or last forever. thats normal.
Who is to blame in jasins case , i don't know. But since XCs succes is not dependent on him i don't care either, by the way i believe him but that doesn't even matter.

We can make our own side chain!

screenshot and distribute to XC holders. and the value of XC will be doubled!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Kudos to Synechist...hope you're not married guy, there's no way you have much free time:P IMO you go way above and beyond what you need to for the community!

Heh. Thanks. I am married. But sometimes I don't get to have any sleep.

Best OP EVER !!
Beautiful .

Regarding Jasin, If this gets solved and POBC talking blockchains still is in far distance nice, if not and Dan and the other developers go on without jasin from today also good. It really doesn't affect my investment decision today even 1 %.
Our lead dev and Lead PR are two superdedicated people that i trust and believe they will go the full way. additional assistances,  partnership, and consultations will always be part of such projects and  not all of them will come to completion or last forever. thats normal.
Who is to blame in jasins case , i don't know. But since XCs succes is not dependent on him i don't care either, by the way i believe him but that doesn't even matter.
Activity: 364
Just noticed one thing with the new OP. The final paragraph is missing this ...

"alone whole transactions) can be linked to any one owner.
The result: the most private, most secure payment and communications network in the world today."

the paragraph just ends - (let

edit: also points 7 & 8 on transaction process to the right are missing too

7)
Nodes mix and forward fragments from different
addresses to the ones they receive fragments on.
Cool
Recipient receives the
transaction.
Activity: 44
I don't know if its just me but, https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/xc = Delisted? or Misplaced? lol

I think ya'll need to message the owners/staff and ask'em about XC.
Activity: 78
Great read regarding alts in general and all the new pump and dumps we see on a daily basis.

http://altcoinherald.com/big-trouble-new-altcoins/

Talking about scams, I know that the XC dev did identify himself with a linkedin. I would like him to make a video and upload it, where he show himself and tell us that he is the creator of XC. Anyone can easily fake linkedin profiles etc, but that would confirm his identification. I'm not sure if anyone did request this before, but I do it now. Thanks.

Are you a retard too? He was present at a f.king convention, and he meet with a numerous people, and some ppl from BlackCoin too...

Please don't be mad, I said I didn't know if anyone requested it before. Apparently it has been confirmed, and you can just say so without talking like a child. Please grow up "retard".
Activity: 84
Kudos to Synechist...hope you're not married guy, there's no way you have much free time:P IMO you go way above and beyond what you need to for the community!
Jump to: