Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 788. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Dan's post #1000 coming up  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Should I impatiently violate my F5 button more than usual???  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I will be releasing an updated roadmap this weekend and also an updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature

Somethings are ahead of schedule (EM, Website, branding, etc) and other items need additional improvement (private transactions) for usability

Thanks,

Dan

Are there any news about an updated roadmap?
Its been very silent around xc last days

Weekend has come. What about updated roadmap?

6am sunday dev time zone, don't be a child.

Yep 18 hours left of the weekend, still a lot of time.
Activity: 392
Activity: 214

I will be releasing an updated roadmap this weekend and also an updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature

Somethings are ahead of schedule (EM, Website, branding, etc) and other items need additional improvement (private transactions) for usability

Thanks,

Dan

6am sunday dev time zone, don't be a child.
hrt
Activity: 288

Thanks,

Dan

Activity: 162

Chill, dev is working hard. We don't need daily updates from the dev since we trust him and want him to spent his time on the code and not forums. Last update:

Thanks,

Dan

Activity: 392
Just got my first stake  Grin

hooray Cheesy

btw... 27+    wow nice one... you must have a nice big bag over there Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

It's the calm before the storm. And it's summer:) people are outside enjoying themselves, ive been outdoors most of the time lately as well. I don't feel the need to check prices or announcements everyday because I feel my XC investment is safe and in capable hands.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
any update from the dev team?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Sure; pfffffft!!

I know, i'm starting to feel that way too.

I'd like to know when we are getting our fully working Xnode anon system that we were promised, instead we got a mixer?

Hell the last few weeks have been confusing as hell, with regards as to what's been updated?

As someone who as 1000's of dollars invested, i'd like to know where exactly we stand.

Don't panic and don't worry  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288

Sure; pfffffft!!

I know, i'm starting to feel that way too.

I'd like to know when we are getting our fully working Xnode anon system that we were promised, instead we got a mixer?

Hell the last few weeks have been confusing as hell, with regards as to what's been updated?

As someone who as 1000's of dollars invested, i'd like to know where exactly we stand.
Activity: 978

Not jet but an update is coming this weekend. Lets trust the dev team

To give you an idea of what it's like on my side, it's like this:

- several new things going on business-wise
- can't announce them before they're signed off and ready to go
- tech update in progress
- can't announce it because we don't want to hype or put undue pressure on good coding. XC must be built properly.
- the community wants info on things that are still in-progress
- not in a position to give info
- the community spirals into uncertainty and helps devalue their own coin as a result.

The only solution to this is trust.

You've got to trust that no news means we're busy working away productively on the next piece of news.
Activity: 70
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Very interesting way to rank coins other than by market cap.  
http://www.coingecko.com

I recently sent them an email and they were very quick to add XC to the POS list and added the new facebook page.

I just sent an email with the updated name and logos hopefully that will be a quick fix too. Bobby who I have been in contact with said he would publish an updated about section if we provided it. Teka or Synechist could you please let me know if you have any about writeup for these kind of things or I can PM you his email info if you want to send an update for the about field.

ALSO I noticed earlier someone wanted an XC website for price. I would say this might even be better and is a new feature of coingecko check em out!

http://www.coingecko.com/widgets/ticker/xc/btc

Not too sure about their ranking system XC seems very low, but any exposure is better than none.
But one thing that really stoodout for me was XC's very low number of facebook likes compared to most of the other coins.
This is something that we could remedy very quickly by everybody just adding XC as a like on facebook   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency
Activity: 126
XC
Activity: 315
Hey guys, i'm just enjoying a few drinks on my saturday night and clicking the youtube.. these "people are awesome" videos get me stoked..  honestly, all I can think about while I watch them is XC!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCOMG2F2Zk

I imagine the hoola hoopin' grandma just bought her first coin.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
I might have to mine other coins and buy my own XC.  I have had a significant amount of hash pointed at the MP and it has found sweet fuck all since the new day started.  I know its still in experimental phase but it has proven to be quite a waste of hash lately
Activity: 87
I can't read Dutch but according to xctalk the Dutch are already having a meet in greet in the Netherlands. Pretty cool! Wanted to try that here in the ATL but it seems we're all too spread out. Maybe some day.

los angeles, anyone ?

Im in LA Smiley

I live in L.A too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jp20gOwlS4

to live and die in LA

Activity: 182
Jump to: