Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 791. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

(I can't find the 1st road-map, it seems to have been taken down).

It's at the bottom of the page: http://xc-official.com/about/

[/quote]

got it. thanks.
Activity: 105

(I can't find the 1st road-map, it seems to have been taken down).

[/quote]

It's at the bottom of the page: http://xc-official.com/about/

Activity: 70
May just be me but I would like to see the updated roadmap, with the milestones that are met and the ones that are coming up as I don't feel 100% clear what has been delivered and where, ie testnet, mainnet etc etc..

And then also just a view as to what features / area is being worked on at the moment...

+1000

Its on the way, Arlyn is working on updated info op like he did with the current one

Any update on this Guys?

I will be releasing an updated roadmap this weekend and also an updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature

Somethings are ahead of schedule (EM, Website, branding, etc) and other items need additional improvement (private transactions) for usability

Thanks,

Dan

I bet everyone is looking forward to this. It would be great to include a little more description of what the goals are for features and capabilities of REV 3. Thanks.

Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Watching this thread today along with the XC market, makes watching paint dry more exciting.

And yes, I gotta work OT tomarrow. Careful, I might have incentive check that might have to go into XC again :/

I gotta work 2........was thinking the same.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Watching this thread today along with the XC market, makes watching paint dry more exciting.

And yes, I gotta work OT tomarrow. Careful, I might have incentive check that might have to go into XC again :/
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I agree with pookie. XC is perfect for darknet markets and we should do some marketing over there. I tryed to bring up this discussion about a  week ago but nobody seemed to care. If xc is not to be marketed as a perfect payment option for darnetmarkets then why anon? Why would anyone chose XC over bitcoin if all they want is to buy regular stuff? The most important feature of XC is anonimity, why not take advantage.

If it's closed source they won't adopt it.
Activity: 142

300!!

wtf i will be happy if i got an extra 20 coins in the next 4 weeks. I just started 3 days ago though after the news about Mintpal

I started mining 3 hours after launch.  Wish I could have gotten out of work early to switch my mining rig over sooner. Smiley

Recommend teamviewer for situations like that.

Teamviewer is great but sometimes it can crash, but it works most of the time and it's free to use. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For the Mac OS heads...

I can confirm staking works with the 0.9.1.5 client.   Smiley

Thank you for confriming, always good to get verification from a 3rd party
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
For the Mac OS heads...

always good to hear from a hero member, especially about mac wallet, we get a lot of questions about that, ty!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
For the Mac OS heads...

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
up to 30 days before wallet stakes mate, ive been going a good while on mine now and only had a few.. They will come though... I have not "optimised" my coins either for staking.....

OK - ty. Do you know why the wallet says 14 hrs until reward though? What does that mean?  

That number is an estimate.  I don't know if it is accurate or not, but like Teka said, it is a lottery of sorts.

You have your weight and the network weight.  I think those are what determine your "time until reward."

I view it like solo mining.  Your weight is your hashrate, and the network rate is the difficulty.  You can run the calculations and it says you should find a block every 14 hours, but we all know, there is a lot of variance when mining/minting.  So you could find 20 blocks in a day and then go 10 days before finding the next one.

Staking is working fine for me.  I have staked more than 300 XC since PoS blocks started (which was before the end of PoW).

You must have more than 60k Xc for 300xc interest but i think you have more than 100k Xc !
Activity: 196

300!!

wtf i will be happy if i got an extra 20 coins in the next 4 weeks. I just started 3 days ago though after the news about Mintpal

I started mining 3 hours after launch.  Wish I could have gotten out of work early to switch my mining rig over sooner. Smiley

u must have a high coin count to accumulate that kind of interest in so little time Grin

My first PoS block was on 05/18/2014.  Two months ago today.  Damn, time does fly by. Wink

is your wallet unlocked 24/7?

Unlocked for staking only, yes.

I get staked coins multiple times a day.

wow I'm jealous, I'll admit that
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

300!!

I started mining 3 hours after launch.  Wish I could have gotten out of work early to switch my mining rig over sooner. Smiley

u must have a high coin count to accumulate that kind of interest in so little time Grin

My first PoS block was on 05/18/2014.  Two months ago today.  Damn, time does fly by. Wink

Unlocked for staking only, yes.

I get staked coins multiple times a day.

300!!

300!!

300!!

300!!

I hear ya.  I should have had some sort of remote connection to my mining rig.  If I ever fire it back up, I won't make that mistake again.

All I did for monitoring was to run a cron job PhP and had the results uploaded to a website.  I could see my machines running, but not change anything.  At the time it seemed like a good solution. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

300!!

I started mining 3 hours after launch.  Wish I could have gotten out of work early to switch my mining rig over sooner. Smiley

300!!

up to 30 days before wallet stakes mate, ive been going a good while on mine now and only had a few.. They will come though... I have not "optimised" my coins either for staking.....

OK - ty. Do you know why the wallet says 14 hrs until reward though? What does that mean?  

That number is an estimate.  I don't know if it is accurate or not, but like Teka said, it is a lottery of sorts.

You have your weight and the network weight.  I think those are what determine your "time until reward."

I view it like solo mining.  Your weight is your hashrate, and the network rate is the difficulty.  You can run the calculations and it says you should find a block every 14 hours, but we all know, there is a lot of variance when mining/minting.  So you could find 20 blocks in a day and then go 10 days before finding the next one.

Staking is working fine for me.  I have staked more than 300 XC since PoS blocks started (which was before the end of PoW).

300!!

Jump to: