Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 861. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Update REV2.5 at this weekend Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What is everyone's "expected time to earn reward"?

Mine has said 2 hours all day. I don't think that feature is very accurate.

Staking is like a lottery. Just give it time and the staking will happen. If you give it enough time the amount you should earn levels out on 3.33% annually. This could mean in short term that the numbers don't add up (this could be more or less then the average 3.33%.)

Look at it as poker. You can calculate the % but that doesn't mean the cards you need do always come on the flop, turn or river. Also you can get AA back to back. Unlikely, but possible! In the long run these % level out just like in staking!

The feature is said to be worked on and these implementations and updated wallet things will all be here when XC launches

Activity: 126

Staking is like a lottery. Just give it time and the staking will happen. If you give it enough time the amount you should earn levels out on 3.33% annually. This could mean in short term that the numbers don't add up (this could be more or less then the average 3.33%.)

Look at it as poker. You can calculate the % but that doesn't mean the cards you need do always come on the flop, turn or river. Also you can get AA back to back. Unlikely, but possible! In the long run these % level out just like in staking!

The feature is said to be worked on and these implementations and updated wallet things will all be here when XC launches

I know we were..................

If you take the time to read back the messages Teka/Synechist wrote about it you could see that everything that was promised is delivered. We were promised a "decentralized trustless mixer"  and we got that (hyping was done by community. Unwillingly and willingly).

I really don't see were the problem is? They gave a clear outline about whats to come next and have asked for a little bit of trust. I know this trust thing is a big issue in this Cryptoscene but me thinks this team and dev's have deserved some of it... from everyone Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
beta sucks we want final rev 2 :\

I know we were supposed to get it on the 7th and yet it's now the 12th  Angry

You have to understand this project is 6 and a half weeks old.

I always like to put bitcoinwisdom on 1-day candles and count them. When I do I feel proud about this team and community!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
My understanding is that REV 2 is beta. It will be beta until REV 3.

You have to understand this project is 6 and a half weeks old.
Activity: 503
beta sucks we want final rev 2 :\
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
did atcsecure ever upload PGP signed + checksums of wallet downloads?
Activity: 462

Activity: 684

Is it possible to make a wallet similar to Multibit for XC? I don't like the qt wallets at all.

^^^^bump. I know good looking sleek wallets dont add much value to the functionality, but they sure do add appeal to investors. Visual appeal is important. Its the only reason SilkCoin became very popular and took off, even though it was a scam.

i think a new design is planned for 2.5, should be in place for the big launch

Sorry not in rev 2.5

But the roadmap says new wallet UI.
You sure there is no change in wallet in 2.5 ?
Activity: 728
I finally understand proof of stake thanks to google.  Hooray!  It only took about a week before I got around to researching it.  It seems more awesome than proof of work.

I remember when I was new and as such I take some small measure of enjoyment reading that...well done, Good Sir...Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I finally understand proof of stake thanks to google.  Hooray!  It only took about a week before I got around to researching it.  It seems more awesome than proof of work.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
any one that can update me on whats in the pipe line
no release time,s needed just a quike ( this this and this ) soonish ) this long time from now bla bla

We'll be testing encrypted messaging this weekend (unless this changes), and a new beta of rev 2 was released last night if you missed that.

I'm sure we'll have more updates and details over the next day or two.

Beyond that the roadmap is our best bet:

no release time,s needed just a quike ( this this and this ) soonish ) this long time from now bla bla

Here is some recent quotes from synechist that might interest you
"
Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial testing, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already."

"EM is still due to become available for testing around the end of the week (which does not entail Friday BTW).

We don't have to do any more work on the EM app before releasing it as far as I know. It should be ready to go.

It'll be Rev 1.5 anon tech, plus EM. We'll merge Rev 2.0 with it once EM is tested and working as it should."

ty Smiley a gaint chockelt fudge + marsh mellow cookie for both of u Smiley
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!

Here is some recent quotes from synechist that might interest you
"
Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial testing, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already."

"EM is still due to become available for testing around the end of the week (which does not entail Friday BTW).

We don't have to do any more work on the EM app before releasing it as far as I know. It should be ready to go.

It'll be Rev 1.5 anon tech, plus EM. We'll merge Rev 2.0 with it once EM is tested and working as it should."

Activity: 364

We'll be testing encrypted messaging this weekend (unless this changes), and a new beta of rev 2 was released last night if you missed that.

I'm sure we'll have more updates and details over the next day or two.

Beyond that the roadmap is our best bet:

Activity: 66

There is a Roadmap somewhere. I think the PDF link from the OP announcement is currently dead.

Try the official XC website, I would be more than happy to link things for you if my net wasn't severely capped so I must apologize.
Activity: 280
Activity: 714
Hi, Im drunk, an alarm went off just then which was my buy alarm so i just spunked a few hundred quid on XC... can someone reassure me that its all fine coz i haven't read the forum for a few hours... a simple "its fine will do. llo
That's a first that I have heard that.
Jump to: