Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 883. (Read 1484197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
whats the xc irc channel?

edit: it was on the first page of this thread - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#XCofficial

We're changing it to #xcurrency.

I'm not sure if this has happened already - it's Teka's deal I think - but if you can't find #xcofficial then give the former a try.

Either way you'll hear from us before long about this.

sorry to ask. when can i get MAC version?

XC App downloads should now be sorted:

OSX

Ubuntu

Windows

Edit: the link to the Windows wallet has been altered from the Rev 2 (testnet) to the Rev 1.5 wallet.

You can get the Rev 2 wallet from the downloads page on the website.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
for some reason i cant delete the file x11coin-qt.exe no matter what I try. Any idea why?

also i have tried re installing rev 1.5 it tries to overwrite x11coin-qt.exe, but fails. if i run the .bat file, the nothing happens, that window just stays open and cant be closed without a restart. ??

Any help much appreciated.

Try to back-up your wallet.dat file

Cancel the Roaming folder of XC from %appdata% roaming

Re-install XC wallet

Change the Wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder with your old one.

Ive never actually used the wallet so no funds or backups to worry about. im trying to delete everything but just that .exe file is left.

I have just deleted the roaming folder from appdata. still cant close the cmd window or delete the file.. Huh
Activity: 308
Does anyone know the add nodes for config possibly (uswest,useast etc)?  I am on vacation and only have my mac on me... but for some reason my REV 1.5 MAC wallet only syncs up to block 23288 of 54939. 

Any help to get my wallet synced would be appreciated... Thanks!

Anyone? Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
for some reason i cant delete the file x11coin-qt.exe no matter what I try. Any idea why?

also i have tried re installing rev 1.5 it tries to overwrite x11coin-qt.exe, but fails. if i run the .bat file, the nothing happens, that window just stays open and cant be closed without a restart. ??

Try to back-up your wallet.dat file

Cancel the Roaming folder of XC from %appdata% roaming

Re-install XC wallet

Change the Wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder with your old one.
Activity: 518
IS it out of beta? If so ill point at it...

Activity: 840
Activity: 404
@Aragoon
Drawing cash in local currency would be only possible at participating merchants.
I think the One wallet will have a site where you can login,not sure if one is able to top up from there as different things are still being worked on in the background by Diamond Circle,so we wait on what they decide.
  The idea of one wallet,ATMs,Diamond Circle cards and getting more merchants to participate is to get away from the usual Visa/MasterCard system and build a new CryptoCurrency infrastructure,so the card can't be used on normal ATMs,only the DC ATMs and Merchant POS.It functions like a prepaid card.

XC's announcements yesterday had such fortuitous timing for this article: http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/

good little article. sounds like XC has all bases covered ! Smiley

I just have a question: It there any talk about creating a decentralized market for xc, any plans for that whatsoever? I just think xc needs a way to make it spendable for eCommerce right away

this is the only thing cloak has planned that we dont, as far as i can tell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I just have a question: It there any talk about creating a decentralized market for xc, any plans for that whatsoever? I just think xc needs a way to make it spendable for eCommerce right away
legendary
Activity: 1288

XC's announcements yesterday had such fortuitous timing for this article: http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/

XC meets the criteria easily Grin
legendary
SoNiC BooM
whats the xc irc channel?

edit: it was on the first page of this thread - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#XCofficial

We're changing it to #xcurrency.

I'm not sure if this has happened already - it's Teka's deal I think - but if you can't find #xcofficial then give the former a try.

Either way you'll hear from us before long about this.

hi my friend.

sorry to ask. when can i get MAC version?

i don't feel safe on Mintpal anymore. especially with current drama.

what drama? ...is it happening something?
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 308
Does anyone know the add nodes for config possibly (uswest,useast etc)?  I am on vacation and only have my mac on me... but for some reason my REV 1.5 MAC wallet only syncs up to block 23288 of 54939. 

Any help to get my wallet synced would be appreciated... Thanks!
Activity: 560
RoadMap link in the OP is showing error
Activity: 295
I can see the world is about to change big time.  Grin

If I understand it correctly, the One Wallet card can hold FIAT, XC and BTC.
Using the cashless ATM, I can exchange between any one of these on the One Wallet card.
I can use the card to purchase goods or get cash in any participating merchant.
I can use my credit card to top-up the One Wallet.

Can I exchange, top-up from a device or web page without using the cashless ATM?

For the purpose of drawing cash in local currency, am I, in fact, restricted to using only participating merchants?

Is there any plan to have a One Wallet with Visa/Mastercard so as to use ATM's worldwide?

Can I send XC or BTC to the one wallet? Does it have an "address" ?

I'm very keen to get answers to these questions but perfectly happy to wait until the guys awake from well earned sleep.  Wink

So much good stuff about this coin it's hard to keep up. Sorry so many questions.

Bump
I just came back from the city and validated everyone on the forum waiting list.
Activity: 700
so if i want to remove my coins from mintpal and put it into wallet, should i download wallet version 1.5 ?

Yes for the moment.. I have them in 1.5
Jump to: