Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 882. (Read 1484197 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Remove FUD

Actually, you are not correct.  The top holders have only added more XC to their portfolios, not dumped.  They know the future is bright for XC.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

They are dumping. Last week top 10 possess 33.3% of all the cap. I think XC already dead. And falling in abyss with light speed. URO looks much promising

XE aint dead, seems its a pro team we new fresh ideas. But it ll take a while to get to the top. They need to implement features of other (temporarly) successful altcoins. One coin dat can replace other coins. LOTR-mode: On ring to oppress them.  Cool

But for next little success and daytraders like me: Need moar ETAs (REV2 and REV2.5).  Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Remove FUD

Actually, you are not correct.  The top holders have only added more XC to their portfolios, not dumped.  They know the future is bright for XC.

They are dumping. Last week top 10 possess 33.3% of all the cap. I think XC already dead. And falling in abyss with light speed. URO looks much promising

I seriously just laughed out loud at this.  Come on man, I'm at work!  Don't go making me laugh out loud in the office!  

And good luck with URO friend, I think you'll definitely be needing it.  Stay here if you want to see something big.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Remove FUD

You fucking imbecile!! You think a change of -1.14% of the Top 10 holders is dumping?? Holy fuck you are stupid.

This sums you up nicely!!

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Crypto Currency Supporter
Offical node for testnet - 104.131.246.47

This is nice, a lot of people wanted to test rev2 rc1 yesterday and didnt have testenet, keep this quoted people
Just look at chart pattern

Yeah, moron. Let's look at the chart pattern. Maybe in the backwater third world country you come from an increasing trend line is bad, but around here this bodes well.

Activity: 700
Ricardo, your attempt to communicate has left my brain hurting. Please refrain from putting your incoherent thoughts into words next time.

ahahahahah Epic Reply Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Offical node for testnet - 104.131.246.47
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Ricardo, your attempt to communicate has left my brain hurting. Please refrain from putting your incoherent thoughts into words next time.
Hey all

The downloads on the website should all be operational now.

If you find any issues, be sure to tell us.

Cheers

Arlyn

win Download is the Full REV2 already?
Activity: 105
Remove FUD

Actually, you are not correct.  The top holders have only added more XC to their portfolios, not dumped.  They know the future is bright for XC.

Actually XC has a shameful glory, will be tanked like huge cargo down down always down. Just look at chart pattern, when i invested i thought there will be a small correction like last before XC hit ATM it was like 28 of may 345 ->> 260 and the floor was found. Now this coin inevitably slowly dying, bubble is over big investors however sold at peak like the majority of smart ones, others are dumping remains leading price to the bottom of the abandoned well. Exactly from that bottom at 100k pump started to gain momentum. So XC did half of way and half awaits to be overcome on the way to the deep trouble.
XC is just a temporary agent, no deals on big arena.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hey all

The downloads on the website should all be operational now.

If you find any issues, be sure to tell us.

Cheers

Arlyn
Activity: 121

I just have a question: It there any talk about creating a decentralized market for xc, any plans for that whatsoever? I just think xc needs a way to make it spendable for eCommerce right away

this is the only thing cloak has planned that we dont, as far as i can tell.
I was hoping that a market is in the works...damn I like xc a lot but without a market we will be trailing cloak. I mean they also have some anon implementation that might work just as well as xc's implementation so then the only thing that would make a big difference is the market. Even if we get xc on the currency cards and ATMs there is nothing to spend it on except on the crowdfunding...Just my 2 pennies, what do you guys think?

XC plans on full POS integration, so you'll be able to spend it anywhere.

Also, by "market" I'm not sure whether you mean a place to exchange XC with other currencies or a place to buy various products with Cloak/XC, but the latter will be unnecessary if you can spend XC anywhere, and the former is a standard Blockchain 2.0 implementation that is on the cards for XC.

Secondly, stealth addresses are a pragmatic but weak form of anonymity.

As far as i know SX isnt suposed to deliver anonymity but privacy Wink
Activity: 158

Maybe the new Marketing guy can get on the reddit forums and answer this before some fudder does

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/2aaxzt/this_is_a_fascinating_coin_it_isnt_open_source/

10 hours posted and counting.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
@Aragoon
Drawing cash in local currency would be only possible at participating merchants.
I think the One wallet will have a site where you can login,not sure if one is able to top up from there as different things are still being worked on in the background by Diamond Circle,so we wait on what they decide.
  The idea of one wallet,ATMs,Diamond Circle cards and getting more merchants to participate is to get away from the usual Visa/MasterCard system and build a new CryptoCurrency infrastructure,so the card can't be used on normal ATMs,only the DC ATMs and Merchant POS.It functions like a prepaid card.

Thanks for taking the time to post the information. Appreciated.
for some reason i cant delete the file x11coin-qt.exe no matter what I try. Any idea why?

also i have tried re installing rev 1.5 it tries to overwrite x11coin-qt.exe, but fails. if i run the .bat file, the nothing happens, that window just stays open and cant be closed without a restart. ??

Any help much appreciated.

Try to back-up your wallet.dat file

Cancel the Roaming folder of XC from %appdata% roaming

Re-install XC wallet

Change the Wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder with your old one.

Ive never actually used the wallet so no funds or backups to worry about. im trying to delete everything but just that .exe file is left.

I have just deleted the roaming folder from appdata. still cant close the cmd window or delete the file.. Huh

Maybe a screen shot might Help and you might get further Help from the community.

As far as I can tell I never had a similar issue so not sure what the solution is. I would just try to restart the PC and then cancel the roaming foalder and restart the QT from the new wallet download.

That is my Noobish take on it
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I know some people may not agree with this use case, but if darknet markets start accepting XC I would think we would get a huge boost. I mean with the Tor stick implentation it seems like a perfect fit. No need for mixers anymore for those that care about such things. Demand would skyrocket. Just my thoughts on the matter.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I just have a question: It there any talk about creating a decentralized market for xc, any plans for that whatsoever? I just think xc needs a way to make it spendable for eCommerce right away

I was hoping that a market is in the works...damn I like xc a lot but without a market we will be trailing cloak. I mean they also have some anon implementation that might work just as well as xc's implementation so then the only thing that would make a big difference is the market. Even if we get xc on the currency cards and ATMs there is nothing to spend it on except on the crowdfunding...Just my 2 pennies, what do you guys think?

XC plans on full POS integration, so you'll be able to spend it anywhere.

Also, by "market" I'm not sure whether you mean a place to exchange XC with other currencies or a place to buy various products with Cloak/XC, but the latter will be unnecessary if you can spend XC anywhere, and the former is a standard Blockchain 2.0 implementation that is on the cards for XC.

Secondly, stealth addresses are a pragmatic but weak form of anonymity.

Activity: 70

Jump to: