Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 881. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
XCurrency is the first alt that I actually feel comfortable owning, and I don't find myself worrying about the price.  I'm sure this will be the sentiment of many people in the very near future.  Trust in the altcoin world is pretty much non-existent.  Once you think you can trust a coin and/or the devs, you get burned.  One too many burns, and investors start to lose faith.  Personally.....I'm tired of trying to play the ups and downs of the market.  I'm tired of rolling the dice on the next alt release hoping that I can salvage my losses from another coin.  I'm tired of the constant pump & dump coins that never recover.    

I actually got burned BADLY on another coin, which led me here.  I basically was looking to salvage what I had left and wanted a coin that I didn't have to watch 24/7.  Something with a potential to grow.  A coin with a development team that isn't completely anonymous (transparency will turn out to be very important) and an impeccable and appropriate background.  A coin with a development plan and one that delivers.  

If you're tired of all the games, P&D's, scams, empty promises and just hundreds of garbage coins and clones.........My friends.......XCurrency is the answer.  XCurrency has restored my faith and interest in alt-coins once again.

Well said, friend. Smiley

On another note... the XC video only 50 views away from 1,000!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WyuTm5jvQ
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
XCurrency is the first alt that I actually feel comfortable owning, and I don't find myself worrying about the price.  I'm sure this will be the sentiment of many people in the very near future.  Trust in the altcoin world is pretty much non-existent.  Once you think you can trust a coin and/or the devs, you get burned.  One too many burns, and investors start to lose faith.  Personally.....I'm tired of trying to play the ups and downs of the market.  I'm tired of rolling the dice on the next alt release hoping that I can salvage my losses from another coin.  I'm tired of the constant pump & dump coins that never recover.    

I actually got burned BADLY on another coin, which led me here.  I basically was looking to salvage what I had left and wanted a coin that I didn't have to watch 24/7.  Something with a potential to grow.  A coin with a development team that isn't completely anonymous (transparency will turn out to be very important) and an impeccable and appropriate background.  A coin with a development plan and one that delivers.  

If you're tired of all the games, P&D's, scams, empty promises and just hundreds of garbage coins and clones.........My friends.......XCurrency is the answer.  XCurrency has restored my faith and interest in alt-coins once again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
for some reason i cant delete the file x11coin-qt.exe no matter what I try. Any idea why?

also i have tried re installing rev 1.5 it tries to overwrite x11coin-qt.exe, but fails. if i run the .bat file, the nothing happens, that window just stays open and cant be closed without a restart. ??

Any help much appreciated.

Try to back-up your wallet.dat file

Cancel the Roaming folder of XC from %appdata% roaming

Re-install XC wallet

Change the Wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder with your old one.

Ive never actually used the wallet so no funds or backups to worry about. im trying to delete everything but just that .exe file is left.

I have just deleted the roaming folder from appdata. still cant close the cmd window or delete the file.. Huh

Maybe a screen shot might Help and you might get further Help from the community.

As far as I can tell I never had a similar issue so not sure what the solution is. I would just try to restart the PC and then cancel the roaming foalder and restart the QT from the new wallet download.

That is my Noobish take on it

Hey cryptico, thanks for that. It deleted after a restart. dunno why the cmd window wouldnt close any other way but anyway, sorted. thanks for your help.

Hey no problem man glad it worked out at the end Wink
Activity: 392

Maybe the new Marketing guy can get on the reddit forums and answer this before some fudder does

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/2aaxzt/this_is_a_fascinating_coin_it_isnt_open_source/

10 hours posted and counting.

Thanks Conrad. Just replied to that.

he asked a new question:
[–]t8p [ S ] 1 point 24 minutes ago
How do you prove payment if the recipient address isn't soured in the blockchain?
Activity: 392
I would advise everyone to ignore MR Ricardo+, he has a clear agenda of attacking xc to promote the coin in which he is invested in.
added him to ignore list Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I would advise everyone to ignore MR Ricardo+, he has a clear agenda of attacking xc to promote the coin in which he is invested in.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Remove FUD

Actually, you are not correct.  The top holders have only added more XC to their portfolios, not dumped.  They know the future is bright for XC.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

They are dumping. Last week top 10 possess 33.3% of all the cap. I think XC already dead. And falling in abyss with light speed. URO looks much promising

You fucking imbecile!! You think a change of -1.14% of the Top 10 holders is dumping?? Holy fuck you are stupid.

I am not sure you are learned how to make deduction after getting burned once. If you don't see the proper use for you money nothing brings over, and you will die acknowledged.

Your pissed because the price dropped after the REV2 delay, if you bought at 300K it's still cheap, just wait and see.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Maybe the new Marketing guy can get on the reddit forums and answer this before some fudder does

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/2aaxzt/this_is_a_fascinating_coin_it_isnt_open_source/

I think the reason why this coin is lower than it should be in value right now is solely due to marketing. The coding and developments of the coin have been tremendous, but no one will know about this coin if its not marketed properly. I think part of it also depends on you how you word statements. Alot of people don't understand the technical terms behind REV2 especially, I think an FAQ in plain english that a 5 year old can understand would be really helpful. Also like someone suggested a few pages back, a fair,unbiased comparison against the other ANON coins will also do wonders for this coin...
Activity: 126
XC
Removed Mr_Ricardo's broken penis

They are dumping. Last week top 10 possess 33.3% of all the cap. I think URO  already dead.
[/quote]

+ you to ignore list.
PS: Maybe both you and your mon don't know who is your dad, right?
Activity: 158
Activity: 364
for some reason i cant delete the file x11coin-qt.exe no matter what I try. Any idea why?

also i have tried re installing rev 1.5 it tries to overwrite x11coin-qt.exe, but fails. if i run the .bat file, the nothing happens, that window just stays open and cant be closed without a restart. ??

Any help much appreciated.

Try to back-up your wallet.dat file

Cancel the Roaming folder of XC from %appdata% roaming

Re-install XC wallet

Change the Wallet.dat file in the new roaming folder with your old one.

Ive never actually used the wallet so no funds or backups to worry about. im trying to delete everything but just that .exe file is left.

I have just deleted the roaming folder from appdata. still cant close the cmd window or delete the file.. Huh

Maybe a screen shot might Help and you might get further Help from the community.

As far as I can tell I never had a similar issue so not sure what the solution is. I would just try to restart the PC and then cancel the roaming foalder and restart the QT from the new wallet download.

That is my Noobish take on it

Hey cryptico, thanks for that. It deleted after a restart. dunno why the cmd window wouldnt close any other way but anyway, sorted. thanks for your help.
legendary
Activity: 1288

This sums you up nicely!!

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

U reacting on my --subjective-- assumption calling all dumbers as though i wittingly coerce them to listen me. I think someone called you dumber in infancy so this word hardly stuck in associative cortex of your brain and you use it to call people who listen to truth. I absolutely confident only me, Ricardo, may thoroughly read charts and work up the proper analysis here, because you even don't mind that you are sitting on dead bones. This coin exposes of impact passing through the very very narrow bottleneck, huge money won't find one's way inside but money already held inside slowly leaking elsewhere. Think about this if you can.

Are you that desperate to get your order filled? it's currently selling around the 180K mark, still super cheap.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Sorry guys for feeding the troll.  I think we have all seen his true intentions now.

For something more worthy of discussion, how about we celebrate the fact that after yesterday's announcements, we now have arguably the most competent team in crypto.

Read up on the team here: http://xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

Not just 1, not just 2, not just 3, but ELEVEN Competent and Motivated Official Team Members.

This is worthy of being excited about.

Activity: 252
Ricardo, your attempt to communicate has left my brain hurting. Please refrain from putting your incoherent thoughts into words next time.

haha...my thoughts exactly.  That dude is running from thread to thread, spamming his bullshit.
Activity: 324
Remove FUD

Actually, you are not correct.  The top holders have only added more XC to their portfolios, not dumped.  They know the future is bright for XC.

They are dumping. Last week top 10 possess 33.3% of all the cap. I think XC already dead. And falling in abyss with light speed. URO looks much promising

when you mention that coin, you classify yourself into no-brains.  tks

most of the top holders are exchanges. so comparing the percentage from last week with the current percentage makes no sense. even a whale can have multible wallets and hide how big his stake is
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

This sums you up nicely!!

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Hahaaa +1
Activity: 840
Remove FUD

Advert Removed

I was wondering where you were going with this.... now we know. Just for the future, this pretty much the worst type of promotion you can do and it makes your coin look bad.
legendary
Activity: 1003
Offical node for testnet - 104.131.246.47

working fine! thx u very much sir Smiley
Jump to: