Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 888. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

XC/CNY would be pretty clutch...

YES! I'm saying that for couple of weeks now.. It seems to be harder then it looks for what I could understand. But the team is on this

Haha well I just emailed Bter too.

I just made a deal with myself not to look at MP prices for a month, so I might as well use my time productively to help the team.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

YES! I'm saying that for couple of weeks now.. It seems to be harder then it looks for what I could understand. But the team is on this
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I think in china they sell vouchers to buy ltc / btc on exchanges.. so maybe that would work.. buy the voucher with usd or cad... redeem the voucher in the exchange... buy xc Wink

This is the next best thing.. I think we (XC) need to be aiming for direct Fiat-gateway (threw the App).. This is a hard task but me thinks this team is MAYOR LEAGUE and will get this done (all in due time).

VeriCoin is working on implementing an in-wallet FIAT purchasing option. I believe they are partnering with Moolah for this feature. Last I heard, they are waiting on the completion of some final steps before unveiling this feature. I plan to keep my eye on how this unfolds. If VRC can pull it off through Moolah, perhaps they can help us implement this feature for XC.

VRC's wallet features are centralized.  Anyone who uses their features puts their money in the trust of VRC's "security team," which, if I'm not mistaken, is one person.

No thanks.

Speaking of the Chinese market can we all email Bter and request that XC is added to the CNY market?

Promoting some other coin

Really... Well we could learn a lot from that team then.. I will point OUR team towards this and tell them about this great achievement from your team!

I think in china they sell vouchers to buy ltc / btc on exchanges.. so maybe that would work.. buy the voucher with usd or cad... redeem the voucher in the exchange... buy xc Wink

This is the next best thing.. I think we (XC) need to be aiming for direct Fiat-gateway (threw the App).. This is a hard task but me thinks this team is MAYOR LEAGUE and will get this done (all in due time).

XC is the best.

I remember someone from the team saying they were in contact with Moolah as well.  No other details were posted that I'm aware of.
Activity: 462

VeriCoin is working on implementing an in-wallet FIAT purchasing option. I believe they are partnering with Moolah for this feature. Last I heard, they are waiting on the completion of some final steps before unveiling this feature. I plan to keep my eye on how this unfolds. If VRC can pull it off through Moolah, perhaps they can help us implement this feature for XC.

EDIT: Or perhaps the XC team can pull it off without any third-party assistance. But as someone said earlier in this thread, there are a lot of legalities to consider with that process and it might be best to partner with someone who has already handled the legalities and such. Only time will tell.  Grin
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Can the wallet run behind a firewall or nat and still be used as an anonymization node?

Anyone know?

Yes, you need to forward the port for a router firewall, or create an IN rule for a software firewall...

And what do you think is going to happen to the payment? Are the coins going to be destroyed?

What happens when I don't need the storage anymore, can it be deleted?

This is Blockchain 2.0 stuff.. you should just wait for it to be implemented.. Probably a couple of weeks before implementation the team will have a nice FAQ about this
edit; seems like answer is given!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
http://xc-official.com/future/

Ooooh... Cloud Storage.  Nice... very nice.

How many XC's it will cost if I'd like to create a 100GB storage for myself? 1TB?

And what do you think is going to happen to the payment? Are the coins going to be destroyed?

What happens when I don't need the storage anymore, can it be deleted?

Anyone know anything about this?
+1.

The difference between XC and the "forum arena" coins is so blatantly obvious.

We have what is arguably the best community I've seen from any alt. I mean, you see "to da moonz" cheerleading in every coin's thread but It's all just seems so "small potatoes" to me. The people here are really trying to make things happen.

I've been invested since week two of this project and will continue to hold indefinitely.  This week was just a minor bump in the road imo. You don't develop and introduce revolutionary, world-changing technology without some ups and downs.  As long as this project's vision remains clear, we should all continue to do our part.

Exactly.

The team, the vision, the possibilities.  I've been slowly spreading the word to everyone I know thats at least heard of bitcoin.  I basically say... what if you could go back in time and buy in when BTC was $1-2?  Well, heres your chance.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Can the wallet run behind a firewall or nat and still be used as an anonymization node?

Anyone know?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
XC will be the next altcoin to step out of the "forum arena"  soon and that is when the real bull market beginns and its gonna be a fast one. If you are into some other quick buck pump with your xc money at that time good luck getting back in. i understand people taking the risk to get some more xc. me personally i no longer have the nerves cause i think we are to close now to the break out moment.

altcoin insiders are very cautios at the moment thats why the slitest delay in an announcement, a broken link or whatever bullshit can cause people to get out at this point in time. while discouriging at times this is mostly a good thing  cause it gives us more time to buy cheap and it functions as a seperation mechanism. only the quality products with a dedicated team like XC will make it to the next level of perception. And that is where the big money is made.

Right now i only see XC to reach that next level thats why i don't even care if we are at 0,003 or back to 0,0015 or probably 0,005 soon. thats all dead cheap considering my expectations for this technology.

+1.

The difference between XC and the "forum arena" coins is so blatantly obvious.

And we have what is arguably the best community I've seen from any alt. I mean, you see "to da moonz" cheerleading in every coin's thread but It's all just seems so "small potatoes" to me. The people here are really trying to make things happen.

I've been invested since week two of this project and will continue to hold indefinitely.  This week was just a minor bump in the road imo. You don't develop and introduce revolutionary, world-changing technology without some ups and downs.  As long as this project's vision remains clear, we should all continue to do our part.

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I have been with xc from the beginning, however I sold early. I have been watching XC closely and you guys (teka, act secure and com) deserve to be on top!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
http://www.coindesk.com/canadas-new-regulations-mean-bitcoin-businesses/

yeah i dunno.. i may want to wait to see what the laws will actually be. right now no one really knows whats coming.  I have msg my dev regardless.. maybe get everyone a preview. 

and transactions over 10k. 

Here in the netherlands it is 50 euro.. WOOOOOT
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Courts say its money IRS says property, which would make sense since IRS would get twice the taxes. On property, you pay taxes when you buy and again when you sell. Good for you uncles sam, good for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I too have been tempted to play the market and it wouldn't be too difficult to be honest with only a few BTC to make profit. However now it is too risky to do so, the train could leave the station and there’s a good chance it wont come back.

I'd rather obtain more BTC by converting cold hard cash to buy XC currency, rather than risking the XC I already have.... hopefully I'll accumulate enough to help break some walls down the next time there’s a huge pump.

That is what a lot of us have done. I dare not risk selling any of mine in hope that it goes lower to buy back up.
So more and more people start to value XC over BTC .... I hate moon talk but if i read stuff like this i start to loose control

Eventually that should be the end game for the coin to actually be traded in currency to XC and not currency to BTC to XC....  Would be great it it stood on its own like LTC and BTC.

I have an exchange developed - fully functional and working - I was thinking i could set live for CAD - > XC  /  BTC - > XC  /  LTC -> XC  (I will have issues doing usd -> XC due to legal issues... hmmm, any Canadians here think its worth to have a CAD / XC market?

hmmm... Wink

What are the CAD laws on crypto currency? I haven't looked into it much.

CAD laws just changed... but the laws are still not clear... Bitcoin dealers must report suspicious transactions... and transactions over 10k.  prior to this it was basically wild wild west in canada... I have a lawyer also regarding all this. I wont bother doing this though unless their is interest.. else its pointless and just money out of my pocket.. my dev has been messaged.. ill try to get u guys a demo
Jump to: