Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 892. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Any idea if XC would be the first to implement EM?

The test release for EM is supposed to this Friday I think.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

http://107.170.169.56/release/wallets/x11coin-qt.exe

I am still working through a minor bug on the simpledist command but the raw command works..

503 Error

Page not found

The page you requested was not found.

Also I tried the whole download section
http://www.xc-official.com/xc-downloads/
 - nothing there are. WTF?

He is Right the links for the wallet do not work anymore this shoud be addressed as soon as possible

May DAN METCALF run out with all our money? Still nothing to download Sad

From, Thrash who runs the site:

'Tthe host is not allowing me to change the allowindex setting so the directory is viewable. I am use to having full root access on our servers do find this a bit of a pain. I have sent a request for them to change it for me.'

We are trying to get alt download site.

I can host.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Any idea if XC would be the first to implement EM?
What ever happened to tripple mike?
People dumping XC for Cloak?  Da Fack?

Quite sad but true it would appear.

Let them... I am moving more btc to exchange to pick up XC.   

Quite sad but true it would appear.
I feel as comfortable bagholding XC as I do BTC... and that says something.

same.  price only concerns me when its my investors money and not my own. 

With all the team members that have been revealed today, there is no other alt coins out there that even come close to what XC can deliver in terms of executions.   All the other coins are talking about plans.  We have world class investors/team members that can actually realize those plans.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

same.  price only concerns me when its my investors money and not my own. 
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

DAN METCALF = HERO

Do you really think this educated crowd will fall for that? You should try harder.. All of the FUDders should try harder. This is XC, we are tight and well informed

Just give us links to download XC Windows binaries, please.
Activity: 98
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I am still working through a minor bug on the simpledist command but the raw command works..

503 Error

Page not found

He is Right the links for the wallet do not work anymore this shoud be addressed as soon as possible

From, Thrash who runs the site:

'Tthe host is not allowing me to change the allowindex setting so the directory is viewable. I am use to having full root access on our servers do find this a bit of a pain. I have sent a request for them to change it for me.'

We are trying to get alt download site.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DAN METCALF = HERO

Do you really think this educated crowd will fall for that? You should try harder.. All of the FUDders should try harder. This is XC, we are tight and well informed
Activity: 119

503 Error

Page not found

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Snip

Wha? How is this a P&D coin?

Didn't say that....... he was talking of people dumping XC to get into other coins and filling the low buys he put in.

^This

And lawgic was saying that people are hyping up other P&D coins so that those who chase P&D will dump their XC into their buy orders... so they can keep accumulating.
Snip

Didn't say that....... he was talking of people dumping XC to get into other coins and filling the low buys he put in.

This.  You all mistaken what he said.   He said that people are hyping OTHER P&D coins so that they will sell out of XC to get btc to buy those, while they set up low buy on XC to catch the people cashing out to catch those P&D trains.
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Snip

Is XC going to get back to .003 anytime soon, or maybe higheR?

Hard to say but I would think so. Once rev 2 is released along with the bounty there should be a lot of movement and XCitement.  With encrypted messaging already completed and the team additions today I'm guessing price will go up from here. Its still undervalued but the market will adjust eventually.

+1

The market seems stagnant right now. I think it'll pick up again over the next week or two while encrypted messaging is being tested and while rev2 nears release status.

In the meantime, I am personally hoping it dips just a wee bit more. Just a wee bit.

I accidentally filled out the wrong form and sold half my XC at 180k instead of buying more XC at 180k this morning like I'd intended. 'Twas a big, brain-dead mistake. And I've been bagholding those damn coins since 80k so I'd like to think I deserve them back from some weak hand, hopefully at the same rate I sold them.  Grin

We're so close right now! Just one little dip to hit my buy orders then we can go up and up, that's all I'm asking!

Thank you, dumpers! I got my coins back. We can go up now.  Grin

Not a lot of support unfortunatley we will likely go below 0017 and perhaps 0016.. Hopefully only temporary.  It would be nice to here from ATCSecure how his progress is going.
Activity: 98
hype up a "promising" but obvious P&D coin, set low buy orders on XC, panic sells XC to catch pump&dump  train. Repeat. most traders are 4 steps behind the actual movers & shakers
What you call P&D? 1.8 usd is pump for you? I don't think so..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
hype up a "promising" but obvious P&D coin, set low buy orders on XC, panic sells XC to catch pump&dump  train. Repeat. most traders are 4 steps behind the actual movers & shakers

Jump to: