Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 949. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
next pump will be at 0.003-4

Then it'll come back down. Slow natural growth is best.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!
We had to sell at 0.0028 Grin and buy today at 0.0017

Many ppl did that!

Because they new!

and i hold all the time Grin
Like we do have a choise now...i wake up this morning and.... NWM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
at least there is good buy support.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Whoever runs the PR for this coin is detached from reality. The confusion and lack of communication is outstandingly bad. The bugged wallet is another matter. I haven't seen a bad release like this in ages. Do they even run and see if the wallet runs before releasing? Apparently not.
Activity: 168
Whales flushing weak hands  Grin There were many who panicked and sold even below 0.018  Grin

Now that whales got more btc they can move the price back over 0.02 to greet some nice announcements coming when US wakes up Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Many ppl did that!

Because they new!

and i hold all the time Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This feels like the bottom, the good thing is XC has broadened out, we have a really active, supportive community, I love watching all the elements coming together, this coins is still only a few weeks old... I think we are right to be excited.... That is tempered somewhat when you have a bit of a bump in the road, but now its time for the big picture thinking...

XC is moving in the right direction, I know this, and I will continue to support it.
Activity: 131
New Beginning!

Many ppl did that!

Because they new!
Activity: 126
they should make both announcements first thing to at least stop the bleeding!

Bleeding already stopped
Activity: 70
they should make both announcements first thing to at least stop the bleeding!
to come work on Fud-control...

Ill take care of that Wink thank me later!
Activity: 95
They team have now LOST the trust of many investors. We were not expecting just a testnet client of Rev2. Things are clearly broken. Did the team communicate anything. FUCK NO...just released an 'exe' to a random IP address which isnt even Rev2. How fucking professional is that.

I feel sorry for when east coast USA wakes up and have to sell with whats left in the market. Its going to be a bloodbath.

You're like that fabled Japanese soldier stranded on a remote island, still fighting WWII 20 years later.

FUD team looks like they've got the prices they wanted and moved on, but you didn't get the memo.

I like that.

I feel quite jealous of the EC USA because when they wake up, like I did a few hours ago, they will see the price of their "investment" wrecked, the shitstorm in this forum, and just like me they will think they have time-travelled to Christmas day and immediately buy up what is left of all the +-170k dumps...

People get soooo excited for a reality shifting paradigm and then when they just get a nice new wallet-app with enhanced code and a logo change then they flip, dump, and run off to chase a VRC-train which has probably already left the station...  

Thanks for all the hard work team.  Development, Fud-control, PR, everyone is performing as well or better than can be expected.  Don't forget the silence from the rational supporters is due to the fact that we are to busy buying up all this cheap XC to come work on Fud-control...
Activity: 97
- XC is not a coin with added anonymity, it is a platform for privacy, decentralised exchange, decentralised storage, fully functioning (and staking) mobile wallets, and secure private messaging and chat.

- XC did not release its code early on. But Dan did make its code available for peer review to refute FUD that XC was a clone of Fedora.

- We will provide a development timeline around Rev 3 (i.e. very roughly in the next few weeks). Around this point we will state when we will be releasing portions of XC code.

- Once the code is mature and XC is successfully launched and adopted, the full code will be made available.

Morning all

As you well know, today we will release the much-anticipated XC Rev 2, comprising the full multipath solution and taking XC nodes to a whole new level of security and privacy. We're already the industry leader, but this will put XC quite some way ahead of the competition.

Sneak peek:

Today is also a milestone for XC's public image and social media presence, which of course will have a huge network effect. While XC's official public launch is at Rev 3, today we will be unveiling a revamped Twitter page, starting a Facebook page, and of course launching our official website!

We will launch all of these at various times today.

Stay tuned for more.

Am I the only person missing the fact that this will all most likely get resolved today or tomorrow, plus we still have two big announcements coming, and most importantly, another press release with the new marketing material?

Nothing going on here. Just a group that collaborated to earn some moneyzzz
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
i wonder whats todays announcement going to be now after this crash, and delay.

im bagholding to the end!  Grin

news for today: REV2 will be released in one month for mainnet Wink

btw i hold
Activity: 60
Am I the only person missing the fact that this will all most likely get resolved today or tomorrow, plus we still have two big announcements coming, and most importantly, another press release with the new marketing material?

guys I need some help setting up an xnode. Where can I find the x11coin.conf file ? Do i just create one?

will this help? http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/123-xnode-qustions/?hl=xnode
Activity: 468
i wonder whats todays announcement going to be now after this crash, and delay.

im bagholding to the end!  Grin
Jump to: