Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 944. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Yes my post clearly shows how selfish I am. Well thought out. I actually wasn't talking about the xc "community" but this entire forum in general and specifically the assholes demanding updates, complaining about everything, or just spreading lies.

But what you call community I just see as a bunch of people projecting. Every little thing that gets posted is great news because they want it to be great news because that would increase their capital. If I want to read such fawning I can go back to the drk thread where people call Evan a genius on every other post.

I left drk because of that and the infamous twitter post. It showed me how poorly managed they are. And now I'm getting the same feeling from your post.

Sorry about that, now that you have explained it, I see that your point is valid. However as you mentioned this crypto, we are all excited no matter what coin we are in.
legendary
Activity: 1190
What a shame such a revolutionary technology has been given to probably the worst generation of people ever,
Welcome to planet earth. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
You fucking monkeys, a testnet is required to be 100% sure that everything is working.
Instead of bitching on the forum that the coin have not increased 3276% for you to make some quick buck, go fucking test the software...you fucking bunch of monkeys...

Gosh...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yes my post clearly shows how selfish I am. Well thought out. I actually wasn't talking about the xc "community" but this entire forum in general and specifically the assholes demanding updates, complaining about everything, or just spreading lies.

But what you call community I just see as a bunch of people projecting. Every little thing that gets posted is great news because they want it to be great news because that would increase their capital. If I want to read such fawning I can go back to the drk thread where people call Evan a genius on every other post.

I left drk because of that and the infamous twitter post. It showed me how poorly managed they are. And now I'm getting the same feeling from your post.
Activity: 48
public keys have a problem with typing commands, and then they did not work Smiley
People are afraid of something innovative they do not understand (once said that the earth is flat), for them to empty slogans, but the technology must be recognized
I personally always purchase and minor fluctuations did not discourage me, I believe that the real price at the moment is 0.1 BTC
XC is the first currency in the BTC at this time very much underestimated
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

I've been saying for a while that XC is not semi-centralised, therefore no "security bottleneck" in the form of supernodes.

Well, with Rev 2 every singe wallet is automatically an Xnode. It's completely decentralised.

This should address people's questions about how to set up an Xnode in Rev 2. It's set up already. Just start testing it, and track what it does in the blockchain.

This is ridiculously huge news

Absolutely, just dumped some other coin and bought more XC while they are cheap. More bang per buck here at these prices.
Activity: 490
Some of you are liars secretly supporting other coins.

Nothing is wrong with it. Investing in just one coin is stupid, any decent trader/investor will tell you that.
Even people on XC team are invested in some other alts (don't ask who and how I know this, just do the research).
legendary
Activity: 1764
i can't see XC status on my windows 7 status bar, it's there and take up 1 space but no image/icon
legendary
No one is to blame for what has happened!
We are buying and selling a very interesting yet little known crypto currency. These things are in many ways new kinds of things.You can't expect this market to behave rationally. Even if this coin and technology does have tremendous potential.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 252

I've been saying for a while that XC is not semi-centralised, therefore no "security bottleneck" in the form of supernodes.

Well, with Rev 2 every singe wallet is automatically an Xnode. It's completely decentralised.

This should address people's questions about how to set up an Xnode in Rev 2. It's set up already. Just start testing it, and track what it does in the blockchain.

This is ridiculously huge news
A short calculation for staking:

POS interest: 3.33% per year
Min stake time: 8 hours
Max Stake time: 30 Days

So if i start staking with 2000XC
i get

2000XC*0.033=66XC in a year. 5,5XC per month and ~0,2XC per day

Am i right?

Well that's the optimal situation but in a day, you might get more or you might get nothing. However if you stake for an entire year, it will always work out to 3.33%
legendary
Activity: 1330
so stupid.

dan delivered more than we expected.

but in such a manner.

we need prove our PR
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Dude you are seer.

Why couldn't I be wrong.... I am wrong any other time trading Smiley
What a shame such a revolutionary technology has been given to probably the worst generation of people ever, the ones who deserve it the least. Reading these forums always cause massive spikes in my blood pressure, but I have to do it anyway. What a bunch of selfish drama queen prima donnas you are, not all of you. Some of you are liars secretly supporting other coins. And most of you are just stupid. For god's sake pump and dump went from being a very specific form of securities fraud to meaning any and every movement in price for any reason whatsoever because you people have no idea what you're talking about. The internet of crypto has taken what little hope I had for humanity and bludgeoned it with a hammer. Here's to hoping this technology survive and makes it to some people who actually deserve and appreciate it, and more importantly actually support it instead of just trying to take advantage of it to get rich overnight. To the good ones I'm sorry. We're just too outnumbered.

This post is a prime example of people who are 'selfish drama queen prima donnas', your words not mine. We have a great community but hey that's my opinion and the other is yours
Activity: 98
Brace yourselves!  We'll go back under 200k once rev2 comes out.

Dude you are seer (or clairvoyant whatever)
legendary
Activity: 1003
A short calculation for staking:

POS interest: 3.33% per year
Min stake time: 8 hours
Max Stake time: 30 Days

So if i start staking with 2000XC
i get

2000XC*0.033=66XC in a year. 5,5XC per month and ~0,2XC per day

Am i right?
Activity: 112
Brace yourselves!  We'll go back under 200k once rev2 comes out.

Activity: 41
What a shame such a revolutionary technology has been given to probably the worst generation of people ever, the ones who deserve it the least. Reading these forums always cause massive spikes in my blood pressure, but I have to do it anyway. What a bunch of selfish drama queen prima donnas you are, not all of you. Some of you are liars secretly supporting other coins. And most of you are just stupid. For god's sake pump and dump went from being a very specific form of securities fraud to meaning any and every movement in price for any reason whatsoever because you people have no idea what you're talking about. The internet of crypto has taken what little hope I had for humanity and bludgeoned it with a hammer. Here's to hoping this technology survive and makes it to some people who actually deserve and appreciate it, and more importantly actually support it instead of just trying to take advantage of it to get rich overnight. To the good ones I'm sorry. We're just too outnumbered.
Activity: 295
Hello all.

I don't post much on these forums, am a bit of a quiet man. But this is the first time I feel an urge to write and say something to a few of you on the internet. I have been around XC from the beginning, I am not a big/rich investor in cryptoworld, I only hold a few coins. I have seen and felt the pump to 0,005 and the dump after. I haven't sold any of my coins and I still haven't bought any new ones till this moment. Why? Let me tell you why.

I realise there are a lot of traders in this cryptoworld who are going to the advantages of these hypes before releases by pumping and dumping. I don't mind that, they're actually good from time to time so other people notice us. What I don't get are the people who are acting like little children when there is a minor and unclear obstacle on the road. By reading some of the comments on the past pages it feels like there was a catastrophic event. But there wasn't. The announcements were maybe to much, but still.. Are we not making progress? Aren't we closer to our goal (XC goal) each day? People should stick together and take a breath.

NONE of us is going to get rich over night. You believe in something, buy it and hold it. There is a million coins out there, but is there truly a coin developed in such a short time with a better potential than XC? Developer, a public figure with clear intentions for the future? Maybe there is, but I ain't seeing it. If you can't believe the XC team (specially the dev), I don't know who you can in this cryptoworld. There are huge things coming up in the future with this coin/platform, and I want to be a part of it. Don't you?

My intentions with this little writing are not to pump/dump the price, I just had to clear my mind and I had to say a few words to ease people. I do believe the XC team are going to clear things up, but they are human beings and they can't be online 24/7 to answer all the questions and clear the situation. Let them be and let them do their work! If there was anything else I could do to help them out, I would but I am not a computer guy, I am an industrial engineer with a little love for tech inovations. But this writing is my best help.

Peace! -N

Well said. +1000
Jump to: