Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 955. (Read 1484201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
This was rushed and over hyped, no PGP keys, no detail as to what was included in the release, just say "download it from some random ip address".

The wallet is the same, I mean for fuck sakes, Rev 2 and still cant send anonymous coin from the UI, need a command line. I HIGHLY doubt this is using multi-sig. Reason for delay was he couldnt get any of it working.

Over hyped, under delivered. AGAIN

I dont give a shit about your next 2 announcements, keep it to yourself and learn to deliver on time & professionally first.

As much as I was moaning about the release being late, I kinda wish that they postponed it until it was fully working.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i love jockin' evans dick for real
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
why is a testnet release promoted as REV2 when it doesn't work on the mainnet? and where are the downloads for the mainnet client? the links just link me to the homepage

you're not the only one, I can't download the client from XC-official.com, it just keeps sending back to homepage. Also, no PGP keys, no checksums, etc. What gives?
Activity: 26
really though, where are the client file checksums and PGP key signing off on the releases? give me some confidence here!

ATC takes community feedback seriously. I am confident that when he is back online he will address this concern.
Activity: 324
why is a testnet release promoted as REV2 when it doesn't work on the mainnet? and where are the downloads for the mainnet client? the links just link me to the homepage
Activity: 11
This was rushed and over hyped, no PGP keys, no detail as to what was included in the release, just say "download it from some random ip address".

The wallet is the same, I mean for fuck sakes, Rev 2 and still cant send anonymous coin from the UI, need a command line. I HIGHLY doubt this is using multi-sig. Reason for delay was he couldnt get any of it working.

Over hyped, under delivered. AGAIN

I dont give a shit about your next 2 announcements, keep it to yourself and learn to deliver on time & professionally first.
Activity: 6
Starting with five algos. SHA is usually the most profitable alt algo in terms of quick wins hashrate wise to start getting some buy pressure on the coin.  All XC really needs is a few GH of hashpower giving it buy pressure and we'll be well on our way  to the moon.
Activity: 292
really though, where are the client file checksums and PGP key signing off on the releases? give me some confidence here!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
U all need to seriously take a hard look at who is running you P.R. because he has over promised to community and under delivered yet again...(this has nothing to do with DEV he doesn't run announcements for the community)Don't go promising a solution and bring us TESTNET..P.R. Im sorry but i said it way back when in forums... Ive been here for long hall and you have consistently blown your portion of the job.. Its not a unreasonable complaint to file.. don't tell us it will be a workign trust-less answer and simply provide this
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I just brought my nephew to school. Kids over there playing on the schoolyard where behaving better then these little kids on BTCtalk..

Activity: 420
so xnode mixing only working on testnet only with rev 2? where are previously it was working on mainnet ?  are there known problems with this rev 2 version and so thats why it is testnet only?

:/

I am a strong believer in XC and long time promoter.  This launch though really could have sent \xc to the moon... and so now I feel it has done the opposite.  

Rev 2 should have come out when rev 2 was ready on main net  (my opinion)

Agreed REV 2 was rushed out early. This release seems half arsed, shame.

Earlier today-  You whining about a "missed deadline".

Now- You whining about a release "rushed out early".

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Anybody willing to sell XC for Skrill? PM
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
so xnode mixing only working on testnet only with rev 2? where are previously it was working on mainnet ?  are there known problems with this rev 2 version and so thats why it is testnet only?

I am a strong believer in XC and long time promoter.  This launch though really could have sent \xc to the moon... and so now I feel it has done the opposite.  

Here is the REV2 - RC1 Beta

http://107.170.169.56/release/wallets/x11coin-qt.exe

This will be continuously updated over the next several days to bring to Release status

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
price which is now due to the fact that few people are trading. in the last hour only a several btc. price go up when people come
legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
Activity: 1008
did i missed something? where is the anon option at? do i still need to use debug window even at REV2? im out.

Is this a joke?Huh? you still need to use command line and debug console to send a coin in REV2. The wallet looks almost the same. Whats changed?

Is this even using multi-sig?Huh? Sounds fishy - im out too.

This will be in Rev.2.5
"New Wallet UI"
http://xc-official.com/roadmap-06-28-2014.jpg
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just to make everyone aware -- Dan is working on a PDF that clearly explains the tech behind this REV2 release, and why it is such a significant release in terms of privacy/anonymity.  

And to reiterate -- REV2 also introduces the first-ever fully decentralized mixer... there are no masternodes involved with this new code... it was a complete rewrite over the previous rev's

Yes, REV2 is a huge deal.  And yes, REV2 puts XC ahead of all other available anon solutions as far as I am aware.

u mean xnodes? can people still be xnodes in this revision ? are xnode features working ?

Xnodes are still in REV2 but not being used for the new mixer code.  An in-depth explanation (pdf) will be provided soon by atcsecure.

Anyways boys, there is still a lot of new stuff to be announced & released this week.  The party is just getting started.  Wink
Jump to: