Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 958. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hello , xnode for a reward?
Where the instruction how to configure xnode? I unfortunately did not find

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/user_guides/
503 Error

Page not found
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
did i missed something? where is the anon option at? do i still need to use debug window even at REV2? im out.

Awesome news.  Promise you won't come back ever again.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wonder what the big announcement of today (08.07) will be...
We were promised 3 announcement over the course of the first 3 days this week. We had one. What's next?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
did i missed something? where is the anon option at? do i still need to use debug window even at REV2? im out.
Activity: 84

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

>>>>> this is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer <<<<<<

Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.

https://twitter.com/ExtremeTrader1/status/486384622411190272

Spread the word guys.
Activity: 462
Setting up my node and then gettign blasted.....

Activity: 980
Got dumped into. Why people sell when the dev seems to have pulled off what every other coin has failed to do I do not know. This may be the anon coin everyone buys into this month.

People that complains about XC really deserves coins like Burner, original Kore, and original Voot where the dev just literally took off and runs away....

Yup yup!!!

Dan is Da Man

If he can't do it, then nobody can  Cheesy
Activity: 616

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

>>>>> this is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer <<<<<<

Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.
Can anyone tell me about the new features in the wallet? I'm currently at work and don't have the opportunity to download the new client.

It looks nicer Grin

Sorry just joking.. Will investigate further!

But for now I am just staring at it like its Miss July  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Got dumped into. Why people sell when the dev seems to have pulled off what every other coin has failed to do I do not know. This may be the anon coin everyone buys into this month.

People that complains about XC really deserves coins like Burner, original Kore, and original Voot where the dev just literally took off and runs away....
Activity: 78
Can anyone tell me about the new features in the wallet? I'm currently at work and don't have the opportunity to download the new client.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Guys,

Please use old dll whom came with last old release of XC wallet.

Just copy past them into the new XC wallet rev2 rc1 directory, it will work !!!

It's awesome to see new wallet, THANKS DAN !!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Thanks for coming through XC team!
Jump to: