Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 959. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Got dumped into. Why people sell when the dev seems to have pulled off what every other coin has failed to do I do not know. This may be the anon coin everyone buys into this month.
Activity: 980
Hey guys!!!

I just overwrite the exe file in the old XCCoin folder with this new release and the wallet is running now!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Works fine here.

Need to download an older wallet to get the missing files.
Yor are right,thanks!

Yes that worked.. thanks dude!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Holy shit, GUYS.

ITS JUST THE QT FILE.

Click and drag it into your previous versions folder and replace file in destination.
Nice price is correcting nicely.. not to late to buy back folks.
Activity: 70
SO why the fuck has the head PR man gone quiet? You guys need to fullfill your roles if thats what your going to take on... you should be answering every incoming comment

Because its 6AM for synechist, the head PR man -- yes, he has stayed up all night without sleep, addressing questions and FUD.  My guess is, he either went to sleep now, or he is working on finishing touches for some write-up to go along with REV2.

Do you feel like a dick now?  You should.

I dont feel like a dick at all... As an investor you expect a "professional" team to be able to deliver certain simple things... You could have easily announced a delay to sidetrack fud and much more.. And you could understand that at time like this a PR rep is the extremely valuable. I thought they would have learned from the last time they failed on an announcement late and over hyped. Im just speaking honest truths im a big investor and believe in the coin but they aren't delivering professional quality so far. They say many real world investors are coming in..well these are the things they frown upon. Missing a deadline without communication...

Take two steps back, and #@ck your face!  
I don't think they give 2 $#!ts about your day trading plans. And I really don't think ppl like you should be allowed to play on the inernet. You don't like the way someone runs his quazy buissness?, there's the door.

#witty .gif#

Filth  Kiss

Haahah take 3 step closer and suck my DICK cause me and my buddy own more XC then your fucking ass could ever dream off.... Weve been promoting XC even gave away 100XC free to hype todays release... what the fuck have you done?

thats a boy! the pookinator!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Works fine here.

Need to download an older wallet to get the missing files.
Yor are right,thanks!
Activity: 980
When I try to install i get an error saying libcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing...anyone else getting this?

Same boat mate
Activity: 756
For those users with an error, I will upload a zip file with everything
Activity: 462
SO why the fuck has the head PR man gone quiet? You guys need to fullfill your roles if thats what your going to take on... you should be answering every incoming comment

Because its 6AM for synechist, the head PR man -- yes, he has stayed up all night without sleep, addressing questions and FUD.  My guess is, he either went to sleep now, or he is working on finishing touches for some write-up to go along with REV2.

Do you feel like a dick now?  You should.

I dont feel like a dick at all... As an investor you expect a "professional" team to be able to deliver certain simple things... You could have easily announced a delay to sidetrack fud and much more.. And you could understand that at time like this a PR rep is the extremely valuable. I thought they would have learned from the last time they failed on an announcement late and over hyped. Im just speaking honest truths im a big investor and believe in the coin but they aren't delivering professional quality so far. They say many real world investors are coming in..well these are the things they frown upon. Missing a deadline without communication...

Take two steps back, and #@ck your face!  
I don't think they give 2 $#!ts about your day trading plans. And I really don't think ppl like you should be allowed to play on the inernet. You don't like the way someone runs his quazy buissness?, there's the door.

#witty .gif#

Filth  Kiss

Haahah take 3 step closer and suck my DICK cause me and my buddy own more XC then your fucking ass could ever dream off.... Weve been promoting XC even gave away 100XC free to hype todays release... what the fuck have you done?
Activity: 70
When I try to install i get an error saying libcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing...anyone else getting this?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Here is the REV2 - RC1 Beta

http[Suspicious link removed]

This will be continuously updated over the next several days to bring to Release status

I'm having a small problem running this.
I get error:

"The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any ideas how to fix?

the same here. it can't be fix because it don't work
Activity: 616

http://107.170.169.56/release/wallets/x11coin-qt.exe

This will be continuously updated over the next several days to bring to Release status

Nice!
Activity: 97

I'm having a small problem running this.
I get error:

"The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any ideas how to fix?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/1WBjkYN.png

http://imgur.com/1WBjkYN

FAIL XC - WALLET DOESNT WORK
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thank you XCteam.

UI Logo in the top left corner of the toolbar is still the old one.
Jump to: