Pages:
Author

Topic: XEL - The Codable Decentralized Supercomputer - XEL.ORG - page 2. (Read 2202 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Have you seen that the Bittrex wallet still has more than 39 MM XEL, and that almost every day there are transfers, despite the fact that the withdrawal period ended 2 months ago?

https://explorer.xel.org/address/XEL-AQVJ-PPCK-QJYJ-8T65V/

As far as I understand, the XEL wallet is not removed from Bittrex, and there was no withdrawal period announced. They only removed the market, but kept the wallet open until further notice. Typically they send notifications when removing any coin's wallet. I did not get any such notification regarding the XEL wallet yet.
Activity: 813
Merit: 531
I usually follow Discord because there are some with powers on Github.
The good thing is that we still have 10-11 peers.
Have you seen that the Bittrex wallet still has more than 39 MM XEL, and that almost every day there are transfers, despite the fact that the withdrawal period ended 2 months ago?

https://explorer.xel.org/address/XEL-AQVJ-PPCK-QJYJ-8T65V/
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Is this project totally dead or what? Discord is silent, Twitter as well. Most of the repositories on GitHub haven't been updated for almost a year... It's traded only on Bittrex and Upbit, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to delist it  Sad

The project isn't dead but it seems the community doesn't support it . Maybe a delisting will make community wake up ( or not ) .
i think they dont need to wake up. those are us that have to wake up. cos the community made their money and ran away as always in any shitcoin.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
Is this project totally dead or what? Discord is silent, Twitter as well. Most of the repositories on GitHub haven't been updated for almost a year... It's traded only on Bittrex and Upbit, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to delist it  Sad

The project isn't dead but it seems the community doesn't support it . Maybe a delisting will make community wake up ( or not ) .
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Funds arrived this morning. I guess the network was frozen for hours
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Mine shows block 687929 from Apr 10 11AM. Seconds passed since last block are more than 48600 (13.5 hours). 48 peers. Not sure if it is stuck on the same block as yours.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Is the lite wallet working OK?
I tried sending some they have not confirmed for hours
Wallet complains that I might be in a fork because base target is too high
Bittrex wallet has not updated block for 785 minutes
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Hi!

We just saw that the XEL wallet is back online. We would like to point our recipe node to it to make XEL available again in project hybrix and its wallet Internet of Coins. Traffic will be limited, since hybrix employs an advanced caching mechanism, so the pressure on your node will be limited.

Please let us know if you would like XEL to be available this way to other users and portfolio holders.

Cheers, and let's not leave this (r)evolution!
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
@Xel project, what's going on with Xel development?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
I think the project has been dropped so far.
I used to follow it a lot.

The owner raised around 650BTC.  I guess he is gone to retire.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
The website xel.org is nice and up and running. We only need some devs, scientist and some cool ideas. This project is way undervalued right now. As I can see now, people are becoming whales because of the low price.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Why is it so quiet here? It seems very strange, cause it's the newest thread I could find. Is there any news?
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
130 sat...

Bittrex could delist XEL soon.
Any ideas? Dump?
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Any updates on new team?
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 53
XEL Decentralised Supercomputer. Codable
Is there a forging pool, or a way to delegate coins to another node?

No, unfortunately our blockchain doesn't support leasing balances. Only way to be available to forge is having more than 1000 XEL in a wallet that you control and push forging button. We can read our wiki https://wiki.xel.org/forging.
Detail : If you forge through webwallet there is no need to have the wallet open.

What is the link to the webwallet ?!

https://wallet.xel.org/index.html
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

No, unfortunately our blockchain doesn't support leasing balances. Only way to be available to forge is having more than 1000 XEL in a wallet that you control and push forging button. We can read our wiki https://wiki.xel.org/forging.
Detail : If you forge through webwallet there is no need to have the wallet open.

What is the link to the webwallet ?!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The powerful but pretty unreasonable administrative enforcement power of the United States has always hurt Americans, all the world’s exchanges have rejected Americans. Why do Americans not rise up to resist their government?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
It's not enough, but progress in XEL is being made. We'll probably have to wait a few more semesters before good things.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 53
XEL Decentralised Supercomputer. Codable

Pages:
Jump to: